[3.14] ImmortalBuild | 16M VaalGroundslam | PetrifiedBlood | UltraTank | UnliAdrenaline | Champion

"
LeaveTheEU a écrit :
Also i'm playing hardcore and marohi's are really rare, there aren't any 6 linked either, what would be the weapon to use whilst working towards a marohi erqi ?

High DPS physical mace will do
"
LeaveTheEU a écrit :
I know you said its HC viable, but is it really wise to use petrified blood so early on ?

Yes you can use it early. DPS increase is huge with Bloodthirst. Just make sure your HP, armour and resistances are OK
Any thoughts on adding Natural Affinity/Nature's Patience to the build?
So far I seem to be standing still quite often due to the tankiness of the spec and Vaal GS stunning most of the mobs anyways, so -10% flat damage taken and 20% chance to do double damage (especially against bosses you can literally setup your burst against like conquerors) seems interesting, no?
Dernière édition par AlviSVPP, le 16 mai 2021 23:52:01
"
AlviSVPP a écrit :
Any thoughts on adding Natural Affinity/Nature's Patience to the build?
So far I seem to be standing still quite often due to the tankiness of the spec and Vaal GS stunning most of the mobs anyways, so -10% flat damage taken and 20% chance to do double damage (especially against bosses you can literally setup your burst against like conquerors) seems interesting, no?

Indeed, since the build has Kinetics Impacts, the chances is raised to 24% which is decent.
Man i am loving this build !

Seriously is the best build i ever did in poe and i have 3 95+ chars

Last night was epic for me !

Got coruption kaoms “ you take 50 % less damage from crits “ :-)

But now i want the coruption on marohi :-) lets see

68 now , soon videos from me

Fucking loved the simulacrum vid !!!!

As far as maven , try to learn the memory puzzle although i too die to that and i dont die often
Also one tip from me for ppl lvling this

Use infernal cry till you get master of metal

It explode and clear mobs just like explode chest

You can drop it after
I know that I'm not a great player, but I generally do well, get level 95 easy with minimal struggles / deaths, get 37 challenges, etc. Not great but generally understand the game and do ok.

For me though, this build just couldn't survive in most situations, even after investing about 20-30 ex to mirror the pob at level 90 on the level 100 tree (just left off some of the life nodes, was 7kish health with 3500ish unreserved) 40k+ armor, maxed resists. Pots / gems / jewels all the same.

I've revamped into another build, but I'm curious if anyone has any ideas what little nuances I may have failed mechanically or something. I'm holding onto the gear in hopes that someone will slap me with some obvious thing I overlooked and failed due to, so I can respec and try again later in the league.

Was it likely my minimal experience with the warcries?

My experience definitely did not match the videos the OP shared, not even close.
Also something else i wana touch on

For ppl complaining about the buttons

I play this on ps5 cause my pc died 2 months ago

Ps5 + no CWDT meansi am constantly rotating through 8-10 buttons

I love this playstyle , i not understand how ppl play something like cyclone , i would die of boredom

That said i cant wait get new pc , i miss my keyboard :-(
"
Kzoomarine a écrit :
I know that I'm not a great player, but I generally do well, get level 95 easy with minimal struggles / deaths, get 37 challenges, etc. Not great but generally understand the game and do ok.

For me though, this build just couldn't survive in most situations, even after investing about 20-30 ex to mirror the pob at level 90 on the level 100 tree (just left off some of the life nodes, was 7kish health with 3500ish unreserved) 40k+ armor, maxed resists. Pots / gems / jewels all the same.

I've revamped into another build, but I'm curious if anyone has any ideas what little nuances I may have failed mechanically or something. I'm holding onto the gear in hopes that someone will slap me with some obvious thing I overlooked and failed due to, so I can respec and try again later in the league.

Was it likely my minimal experience with the warcries?

My experience definitely did not match the videos the OP shared, not even close.

Please explain how you die

Warcries you cast then when need cast again use Vaal ground slam , in the stun window refresh warcries
"
1821 a écrit :
Man i am loving this build !

Seriously is the best build i ever did in poe and i have 3 95+ chars

Last night was epic for me !

Got coruption kaoms “ you take 50 % less damage from crits “ :-)

But now i want the coruption on marohi :-) lets see

68 now , soon videos from me

Fucking loved the simulacrum vid !!!!

As far as maven , try to learn the memory puzzle although i too die to that and i dont die often

Wow I want that chest <3, That's OP.

For Maven, I had slow reaction time and i always forgot which tile to step... haha

Edit: I'm changing my 6% HP chest to this... I never knew that there is an explicit like this... Thanks Mate!
Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 17 mai 2021 03:31:32

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires