[3.14] ImmortalBuild | 16M VaalGroundslam | PetrifiedBlood | UltraTank | UnliAdrenaline | Champion

"
With that much Armour would not be possible to run transcence? since I an generally more concerned with elemental damage than physical.

Reflect?

Since the damage can reach 8M (on mediocre item) it is hard to mitigate reflect maps (High Reflect). (Had tried even with rings and passives) You will just 1-shot yourself.
Reflect mobs is no problem, life steal/regen can handle it.

For elemental damage, you can soak as much damage as you want. With High HP, High Regen/Lifesteal and 10k Molten Shell you can be quite immortal. Just beware of elemental DoTs, but with more than 3k HP unreserve, you can have enough time to dodge/evade it before your HP runs out.

Tips: If you are on a panick mode, and you see your HP Bar turns light red (degening to death), cast immediately Enduring Cry... and Viola instant 2k+ life regen per sec. If you are still degening... spam instant HP pots. If HP pots cannot do it... Cast Again Enduring Cry (second wind)... If this fail... You had received a "Serious-1-Punchman" damage.

Edit: For Transcendence Nodes, it is a trap. Physical hits usually kills characters, not the elemental hits. Converting all Armour to shield elemental damage is a really bad idea unless you had >70% of incoming damage as physical is converted to some element.
Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 10 mai 2021 22:24:53
"
Roulce a écrit :
It's fine, I just checked right after I typed that and face palmed. You're all good. I Was like 'wait, if he's full build... where are his res?'

No worries :)
Have fun trying the build!
"
Jatsu_tsappari a écrit :
Nice build, thanks!

Can you add more information to PoB? Any additional links, jewelry, jewels, etc

Done!
HF.
"
Ecion9022 a écrit :
"
Jatsu_tsappari a écrit :
Nice build, thanks!

Done!
HF.

Thanks!
Do we really need second "Rapid expansion"? Half of maps are corridors and more arc dont sound that good.
Good build
Is this build work with one handers? cause mine erqi is not 6 linked and i can't deal damage, its going hard for me.
"
Valkenhayn a écrit :
Is this build work with one handers? cause mine erqi is not 6 linked and i can't deal damage, its going hard for me.

Can do in 5L. Just remove the Ruthless Support.
"
Jatsu_tsappari a écrit :
"
Ecion9022 a écrit :
"
Jatsu_tsappari a écrit :
Nice build, thanks!

Done!
HF.

Thanks!
Do we really need second "Rapid expansion"? Half of maps are corridors and more arc dont sound that good.

Yes, very yes.
The magic of two rapid expansion is that the mobs are beside or slightly behind you gets hit.

Initially, I had also an arc mod in my helm to help me clear packs. Soon after I had more AoE cluster I switch to attack mod. Note that you do not have explody chest to clear a screen.
I'm liking this concept. Leveled following another PoB but this is a little more fleshed out and focusing more on defenses and speed which I like.

Any recommendations on Pantheons though? I'm thinking Solaris for major and then either Tukohama or Gruthkul for minor.
So what maps are total no no no? reflect? any other?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires