[3.14] ImmortalBuild | 16M VaalGroundslam | PetrifiedBlood | UltraTank | UnliAdrenaline | Champion

"
Ecion9022 a écrit :
"
Pocket_Fluff a écrit :
This build looks amazing, and I have started a fresh character in HC to try it out. At what level should we start running banner/pride and petrified blood? Straight away at 20?

Use Petrified Blood as soon as you get the Hematophagy nodes to help you with the life regen. It is included in the PoB Note.

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply. Apologies if it's been asked again, how is this build in lab? Specifically the traps, does it take quite a bit of damage or can it survive them well? Izaro himself I'm not too worried about.
Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades.
Raven! Raven with me!
"
Pocket_Fluff a écrit :
"
Ecion9022 a écrit :
"
Pocket_Fluff a écrit :
This build looks amazing, and I have started a fresh character in HC to try it out. At what level should we start running banner/pride and petrified blood? Straight away at 20?

Use Petrified Blood as soon as you get the Hematophagy nodes to help you with the life regen. It is included in the PoB Note.

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply. Apologies if it's been asked again, how is this build in lab? Specifically the traps, does it take quite a bit of damage or can it survive them well? Izaro himself I'm not too worried about.

In low level Lab traps are very dangerous. Just turn Petrified Blood off when running. Just turn it on during boss fight. But on Uber Lab, when your geared and your armour is >15k you can just step in any traps and will get no damage (except for burning ground).
Hopefully my last question; do I run Petrified Blood with Pride as soon I have Hematophagy?
Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades.
Raven! Raven with me!
What would be some of the more expensive items one could get for this build? The PoB gear seems more like early/midgame focused, but what if we wanted to throw more currency at the build?

- Flasks?
- Curse on hit?
- Items in general?
Hi How this build goes vs the Maven ?
"
Pocket_Fluff a écrit :
Hopefully my last question; do I run Petrified Blood with Pride as soon I have Hematophagy?

You can use pride as soon as you have mortal conviction which you can get earlier.
"
AlviSVPP a écrit :
What would be some of the more expensive items one could get for this build? The PoB gear seems more like early/midgame focused, but what if we wanted to throw more currency at the build?

- Flasks?
- Curse on hit?
- Items in general?

Good investment are 8L Pseudo Marohi:

Curse gloves:

Immunity Boots:

Talismans:

Corrupted Kaom's Heart:
"
Maska20 a écrit :
Hi How this build goes vs the Maven ?

It can do Maven.

But the problem is me, I cannot just do it deathless due to unfamiliarity with the mechanics. (Death is due to slow selection of floor tiles and the lasers with small opening)

Edit: As I have checked... Maven do not do any physical damage. I believe I can tank its skill when I have Transcendence.. I'll try it today

Update: Nope, still can't tank the floor tiles burst... damage is absurd. But I can tank lasers, balls and other non-slam damage.
Its funny when maven ask you to run x2 360 degrees and you run out of qucksilver flask. Its like ok... i'll die then.. haha
Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 16 mai 2021 14:09:35
I know you said its HC viable, but is it really wise to use petrified blood so early on ?
Also i'm playing hardcore and marohi's are really rare, there aren't any 6 linked either, what would be the weapon to use whilst working towards a marohi erqi ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires