[3.14] ImmortalBuild | 16M VaalGroundslam | PetrifiedBlood | UltraTank | UnliAdrenaline | Champion

Thanks for the build guide!
Any tips on how to craft the Large cluster jewel?
"
Tokolosh a écrit :

I bought one myself since the cluster that we use are cheap (Twohanded, AoE and Exterted Cluster Jewels).

If you plan to play SSF, you must run delirium maps which may take time.

And if you are planning to craft, you can start with Spamming alteration till you get the two big nodes for large or one/two big node for medium, then slap regal. If failed to get the next node, use scouring. This is costly and will usually cost more than to buy it directly.
Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 16 mai 2021 06:06:36
"
Ecion9022 a écrit :
"
Tokolosh a écrit :

I bought one myself since the cluster that we use are cheap (Twohanded, AoE and Exterted Cluster Jewels).

And if you are planning to craft, you can start with Spamming alteration till you get the two big nodes for large or one/two big node for medium, then slap regal. If failed to get the next node, use scouring. This is costly and will usually cost more than to buy it directly.

Thanks. Can't find any available now on the market for some reason, at least not with all 3 passives that are listed in the POB. What are the 2 "best" passives on the jewel in your opinion, if I have to compromise?
"
Tokolosh a écrit :
"
Ecion9022 a écrit :
"
Tokolosh a écrit :

Thanks. Can't find any available now on the market for some reason, at least not with all 3 passives that are listed in the POB. What are the 2 "best" passives on the jewel in your opinion, if I have to compromise?

The best are Feed the Fury and Brutal Infamy.
Heavy Hitter is quite a bonus for easier and longer stun chances.
How do you have only half your health bar reserved when you're using both petrified blood and pride with blood magic?
"
Imgisy a écrit :
How do you have only half your health bar reserved when you're using both petrified blood and pride with blood magic?

Pride do not reserve hp due to Mortal Conviction.
Is there a trick to activating Adrenaline? Canceling/Re-activating Petrified blood or can we just expect to refresh it naturally?

Also, as this is my first time playing with Ground Slam, I seem to notice lots of mobs "evading" the attack (despite Resolute Technique) even when they are in the middle of the cone, what gives? desync issues?

Edit: I'm stupid, just use a life flask for Adrenaline once the buff fades...
Dernière édition par AlviSVPP, le 16 mai 2021 09:43:14
"
AlviSVPP a écrit :
Is there a trick to activating Adrenaline? Canceling/Re-activating Petrified blood or can we just expect to refresh it naturally?

Also, as this is my first time playing with Ground Slam, I seem to notice lots of mobs "evading" the attack (despite Resolute Technique) even when they are in the middle of the cone, what gives? desync issues?

Edit: I'm stupid, just use a life flask for Adrenaline once the buff fades...

It is ok, it also took time for me to realize how the adrenaline works. :)

It has something to do with the ground slam angle.
0-1 Rapid Expansion = There are mobs that can't be hit.
2 Rapid Expansion = Recommended
2 Rapid Expansion + Lab Helm Buff = Very good at clearing.
Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 16 mai 2021 09:48:45
This build looks amazing, and I have started a fresh character in HC to try it out. At what level should we start running banner/pride and petrified blood? Straight away at 20?
Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades.
Raven! Raven with me!
"
Pocket_Fluff a écrit :
This build looks amazing, and I have started a fresh character in HC to try it out. At what level should we start running banner/pride and petrified blood? Straight away at 20?

Use Petrified Blood as soon as you get the Hematophagy nodes to help you with the life regen. It is included in the PoB Note.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires