[3.14] ImmortalBuild | 16M VaalGroundslam | PetrifiedBlood | UltraTank | UnliAdrenaline | Champion

"
Imgisy a écrit :
Is it worth stacking fortify effect and sacrificing some armour nodes on the tree? We can grab the steadfast wheel and fortify helmet for 60% more fortify effect cant we?

Also would a deaths door be good for this build? Since Dots and big ele damage are pretty much the only things that can kill us anyway?

Dots are mitigated by perma life leech.

For the Steadfast node, it too much further away on the nodes. You'll need to sacrifice lots of passives. But if we invest on it, it maybe worth it.

Also if we do math, 20*(0.4+0.3+0.25+0.25)= +24% reduction

This means that we will have a total of 44% reduction, but with a sacrifice of the physical being fixed at 90%-15% (75%) reduction

Now Both Phys and Elem Resist will hava a 75% cap.

Doing this to check for the total effect reduction 75% + 25%*0.44 = 86% reduction.

This is not bad... sacrificing 4% of physical but gaining 11% elemental. Hmm.. I'll check if we can revise the tree. Thanks for the feedback.

Edit: Crushed is not that good, but getting the steadfast wheel is ok.
For Steadfast wheel:
Physical: 90% + 10%*.08

Edit: Crushed seems hitting hard on me and receiving quite bad incoming damage. Hmm.. i think it's only good at computation..

Edit 2: I had upgaded my helm to Crusader Influence and add 25% increased Fortify Mod. Let's see
Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 19 mai 2021 01:52:14
This gets the throphy for shittiest build ever to get overhyped. Dies like piece of shit to any source of chaos damage. Fuck these guides.
Indeed
do you cast your cry like 1 2 slam slam slam 2?
"
diegomineiro a écrit :
This gets the throphy for shittiest build ever to get overhyped. Dies like piece of shit to any source of chaos damage. Fuck these guides.

What mate? I'm running Al Hezmin w/o any prob... This build has a mechanics to begin with... You can't just stand there and do nothing.

Also, your problem has a very basic solution, why not put a poison immunity in flask, Problem solved?

Edit: it's high likely you deviate from the guide and whine here... (The guide has 75% chaos resist)

Edit 2: Want to be hyped Again? Watch This:
https://youtu.be/J5j8ZBOdXSw - Uber Lab
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pev_cEs7K0 - Uber Uber Lab
Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 19 mai 2021 08:17:31
"
JuhlDk a écrit :
Indeed
do you cast your cry like 1 2 slam slam slam 2?

Yes!
"
diegomineiro a écrit :

Hahaha

Coll story bro !

Post a vid please with you playing

Im 75 and will start t10+ maps

Soon video from me and on fucking ps5 too ....

Get poison imune in one of your flasks

And learn time adrenaline it removes all ailments !

I have no problems at all till now on yellow maps

If you wana see glass cannon i can give you my ice crash zerk to check lol

"
1821 a écrit :
"
diegomineiro a écrit :

Hahaha

Coll story bro !

Post a vid please with you playing

Im 75 and will start t10+ maps

Soon video from me and on fucking ps5 too ....

Get poison imune in one of your flasks

And learn time adrenaline it removes all ailments !

I have no problems at all till now on yellow maps

If you wana see glass cannon i can give you my ice crash zerk to check lol

Heya!

How you doin!

BTW, I will updated our PoB if this is good.

I had crafted my helm and rings.. it is too much of an exalted (around 20ex) investment.
(Trial and Error)

I will check if this build will make us more immortal for elemental hits.
I just need a Harvest Craft to convert the Fire to Cold.

The sad part to this is I need to run Lab again just to get Groundslam Damage Buff.
Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 19 mai 2021 01:58:15
"
diegomineiro a écrit :

Wooo.. After 5 hours Uber Lab Grind!

I have updated my PoB :)
Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 19 mai 2021 07:07:25
Thank you for this great build. I am having a lot of fun with it.

With my recent find of
it seems to even dish out more damage. Don't seem to loose any survivability currently.

I have to search for more resitances, but everything seems to be fine for now.
(And yes, I have planned a different character to play before :-D, don't mind the wrong name)
Kinda curious how we get permanent adrenaline, one I get the buff, I can't get it back anymore, but I'm constantly on low life

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires