[3.14] ImmortalBuild | 16M VaalGroundslam | PetrifiedBlood | UltraTank | UnliAdrenaline | Champion

Introduction
Yes a Hardcore viable!
And NO CLUSTER needed!

Up to 16M Max One-Shot Damage (with Full Clusters and Jewels)
(11.9M without any Clusters/Jewels - Higher HP/Def)

Cheap and Straight Forward Build for Beginners.
Can Clear Any Content with less than 1c to 20ex starting investment.

It is Super Tank, Super Stunner, Good AoE, Good Clearspeed, Good DPS.
(An All Rounder Build; Very Good for League Start)

Build Concept
Spoiler
This Build will focus on Life, Armour and Mitigation in Synergy with High Health Pool and High Armour.

7-8k HP (3.5k-4.0k unreserve health) will carry you over to the end game.

Best Armour:
Spoiler

1st:
Spoiler
Life is Damage.

Using Petrified and Bloodthirst Support, you can easy scale up your DPS while boosting you HP.

Groundslam DPS is around 5.2M and Vaal Groundslam is around 15.5M.

2nd:
Spoiler
Using Blood Rage + Petrified + Any Health Potion, you can trigger a Permanent Adrenaline Rush which will boost up your Speed, Offense and Defense.

You can now invest less in Damage nodes and more in Defense Nodes.

3rd:
Spoiler
50k Armour is a must (with potions up).

This will mitigate almost all physical damage and will help you ignore multiple small hits and helps you survive with slam.

Putting a Molten Shell (increased duration and second wind - more uptime and less cooldown) will give you a humongous defense on both Physical and Elemental Ht Damages.

The Molten Shell can absorb 75% of incoming hit damage and up to 10k of Total Damage on its up time.

During my fight with A8-Sirus, the two deaths is due to panic dodging causing the stacks of debuff to pile-up. Eventually I-realize I can tank all his laser given that the stacks of debuff do not reach above 5. A timing of Enduring Cry for Regen will also make you immortal for critical hits of laser. Inexperience cost me deaths and xp...This is my first time killing Sirus.

Also, it is recommended that before you start build-up your clusters you need to buy a crafted immune to shock boots.

Summary for Deathless Sirus: Dodge Spinning Beams, Do not step on DOTs and Tank all Lasers. An Immune to Shock Boots will make you immortal vs. Sirus. See Dathless Sirus video below!

4th:
Spoiler
26-52% Maximum Total Life Recover per Second from Leech.

(Getting 52% or Vaal Pact is useful for No-Life Regen Maps).

Since you are capped with 50% HP, with an unreserve HP greater than 50% will make a life leech unending.

This means that you regenerate 26-52% of your total HP per sec making you immortal in a time that you are leeching.

Theoretically, since your actual HP is halved and the life leech is based on your Max HP, Petrified Blood is doubling the effect of leech giving Pseudo x2 leech making it 52%-104% Life Leech per sec against Hits (but not on DoTs).

Warning:
Spoiler
Just beware of the scenario where you cannot leech life like on the start of the boss encounter, no leech maps and mobs with "you cannot leech" mods.

The Humble Weapon and Gem Links:
Spoiler

Pros
Spoiler

Tanky to Immortal
Cheap
Can do All Content
Super Boss Stunner (can reach up to 8sec)
Tanks Porcupines and DoTs
Can run all Map mods except to what was listed in Cons

Cons
Spoiler
Can Zoom but not a Super-Zoom-Zoom as Build used Slam + Warcries
Cannot Run Physical Reflect and No Life Leech Maps

Videos
Spoiler
Subscribe with our Youtube Channel and Like our Videos

Maps
Spoiler
Simulacrum
Spoiler

Porcupines
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tlfQD0yy3g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvEPFFDKLZ8
Can Zoom with this build even without corpse explosion if you change to another skills that won't utilize Warcries.

151% Juiced Map (Corrupted + Elder Mod)

121% + 40% Delirious Juiced Map

Unlocking Atlas' Awakening Level 9

Labyrinth

Ultimatums

Maven
Spoiler
Maven's Crucible - 10 Bosses

Maven's Crucible - Shaper Guardians

Mines

End Game Bosses w/ Tips! - Updating for A9 Bosses
Spoiler
Conquerors
Spoiler
A8-Veritania
Spoiler

A8-Al Hezmin
Spoiler

A8-Drox
Spoiler

A8-Baran
Spoiler

Catarina
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlC2SA7Xsxo
Just spam skills. The only thing to avoid is the creeping half-bodied skeletons which explodes on contact.

A9-Sirus
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkHupY2KIPY - Deathless
Dodge Crossbeams. If you had the Boots that ignores shock effect, tank the Lasers.

Shaper Guardians
Spoiler
Phoenix
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2iZvnyVi8
Dodge Charging AoE Slam
Spam Skill and Stun

Minotaur
Spoiler

Chimera
Spoiler

Hydra
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF6O6OsmktM
Dodge Ice Balls
Spam Skill and Stun

Pantheons
Spoiler

Major Skills:
Spoiler
Soul of Solaris - for 1 on 1 Boss Fights
Soul of Arakali - if you do not have shock immunity from boots yet (good vs. Sirus)

Minor Skills:
Spoiler
Soul of Gruthkul - for 1 on 1 Boss Fights
Soul of Ralakesh - speed runs (anti-Maim)

PoB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/ZkM8UUJv
Since lots of people are sending me message to show my build, kindly check Lv100 for my complete set. This items is not mandatory as this build is very flexible!
Update: with Jewel and Cluster Set-up

Visit and Upvote our Reddit Page

Bump or Comment if you like this Guide or it helps you a bit... Thanks!
Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 19 mai 2021 21:20:09
Dernier bump le 23 oct. 2021 17:56:31
good stuff might try it :) thank you
"
lordofcinder6 a écrit :
good stuff might try it :) thank you

If you had feedback or suggestion after trying it, you may post it here.

This build is open to criticism and suggestion to let it develop to its full potential.

This is also why in the build, I only put Weapon and Armour as base item. The other items can be very flexible as someone may had suggestion for the best set or this build can adapt to complex combination of uniques or can use new uniques in the future.
Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 9 mai 2021 16:57:41
Do you have any leveling guide? what pantheon i should chose? what ascendancy first? Should i rush Blood magic ?
"
BoriaPL a écrit :
Do you have any leveling guide? what pantheon i should chose? what ascendancy first? Should i rush Blood magic ?

There is no leveling guide as this build is very flexible, you can start anywhere, use any items you want at first.

It is good to rush blood magic and take armour and HP nodes first. Since you are using Two-Handed weapon from start to end game damage won't be an issue.

I will try to update my PoB for you! Just wait for a few hours and I'll link the updated PoB. But if you cannot wait, you can start immediately with this build and check the PoB later, you won't make a mistake even though you started at different path.
"
Ecion9022 a écrit :
"
BoriaPL a écrit :

There is no leveling guide as this build is very flexible, you can start anywhere, use any items you want at first.

It is good to rush blood magic and take armour and HP nodes first. Since you are using Two-Handed weapon from start to end game damage won't be an issue.

I will try to update my PoB for you! Just wait for a few hours and I'll link the updated PoB. But if you cannot wait, you can start immediately with this build and check the PoB later, you won't make a mistake even though you started at different path.

I had updated my PoB, Kindly check the Progression.
Thanks!
Nice build, thanks!

Can you add more information to PoB? Any additional links, jewelry, jewels, etc
The PoB resists look absolutely horrifying, I like this idea but I'll be damned if that doesn't scare me shitless at the idea of goin - res.
"
Roulce a écrit :
The PoB resists look absolutely horrifying, I like this idea but I'll be damned if that doesn't scare me shitless at the idea of goin - res.

Ahaha.. sorry :)
I just did not put any armour and accessories in it.
I'll revise pob to include it.

Also, this build is not an idea... it is already working and it is doing great!

Edit:
I had updated the PoB :D
Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 10 mai 2021 20:53:51
It's fine, I just checked right after I typed that and face palmed. You're all good. I Was like 'wait, if he's full build... where are his res?'

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires