[3.14] ImmortalBuild | 16M VaalGroundslam | PetrifiedBlood | UltraTank | UnliAdrenaline | Champion

"
Kzoomarine a écrit :
I know that I'm not a great player, but I generally do well, get level 95 easy with minimal struggles / deaths, get 37 challenges, etc. Not great but generally understand the game and do ok.

For me though, this build just couldn't survive in most situations, even after investing about 20-30 ex to mirror the pob at level 90 on the level 100 tree (just left off some of the life nodes, was 7kish health with 3500ish unreserved) 40k+ armor, maxed resists. Pots / gems / jewels all the same.

I've revamped into another build, but I'm curious if anyone has any ideas what little nuances I may have failed mechanically or something. I'm holding onto the gear in hopes that someone will slap me with some obvious thing I overlooked and failed due to, so I can respec and try again later in the league.

Was it likely my minimal experience with the warcries?

My experience definitely did not match the videos the OP shared, not even close.

If you are playing PC, just put the Molten Shell (non-vaal) in your left click, it will help you with casting it.

Also, this build is similar dancing...

Its like 1 - 2 - slap - slap -slap - 2 - slap - slap - repeat (Ideal)
(1-seismic, 2-intimidating, slap-groundslam/vaalGS)

You do not need to be perfect in warcries, just make sure that before casting 1 - 2, you had done Vaal GS first for stun (not to be overwhelmed with mobs).

If you do not Vaal GS, just cast 1 warcy and do a regular slam, and cast another warcry and slam. This is the trick why my slamming seems smooth and had a constant DPS output.
Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 17 mai 2021 05:44:06
I have the same problem as Kzoomarine. My character is only level 83, but there are situations in which I die notoriously, especially in an ultimatum.

I will try to dance ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9MATnjKcGU

Maven's Crucible - Shaper Guardians :)
(Mino slams had no damage)
"
Ecion9022 a écrit :

Also, this build is similar dancing...

Its like 1 - 2 - slap - slap -slap - 2 - slap - slap - repeat (Ideal)
(1-seismic, 2-intimidating, slap-groundslam/vaalGS)

I think this is the best advice. I tested on a few ~ T10 and managed to finish my ultimatum every time.
What gear would you suggest using whilst farming for the ones in the POB ? I just started HC using this build so I have no currency at all :(
"
LeaveTheEU a écrit :
What gear would you suggest using whilst farming for the ones in the POB ? I just started HC using this build so I have no currency at all :(

Any rares with with high HP and Armour/Evasion and with good resistance. For weapon, you can use any high physical DPS rare two handed mace.

Of you can buy a wyrmsign, it can help you with the clearspeed.
"
Ecion9022 a écrit :
"
1821 a écrit :
Man i am loving this build !

Seriously is the best build i ever did in poe and i have 3 95+ chars

Last night was epic for me !

Got coruption kaoms “ you take 50 % less damage from crits “ :-)

But now i want the coruption on marohi :-) lets see

68 now , soon videos from me

Fucking loved the simulacrum vid !!!!

As far as maven , try to learn the memory puzzle although i too die to that and i dont die often

Wow I want that chest <3, That's OP.

For Maven, I had slow reaction time and i always forgot which tile to step... haha

Edit: I'm changing my 6% HP chest to this... I never knew that there is an explicit like this... Thanks Mate!

Haha yes imo its best coruption for mellee on kaoms

I have vaal the shit out of everything haha

I have one question , can you get “ corupted blood canot be inflicted on you “ on abyss jewel ?

Im trying now to corupt one to be ready for sirus ;-)
Yes, but its hard.

I had one on my Rapid Expansion though.
"
Ecion9022 a écrit :
Yes, but its hard.

I had one on my Rapid Expansion though.

Ah yesssss !!

These go very cheap so i will buy and corupt these till i gwt it

Great idea 😇👍🏻💪🏻
Is it worth stacking fortify effect and sacrificing some armour nodes on the tree? We can grab the steadfast wheel and penitent helmet for 60% more fortify effect cant we? I don't know how the crushed debuff affects us since we have so much phys mitigation anywany

Also would a deaths door be good for this build? Since Dots and big ele damage are pretty much the only things that can kill us anyway?
Dernière édition par Imgisy, le 18 mai 2021 10:49:55

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires