[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Eechye a écrit :

Penitent Mask with Crusader Fortify for 50% effect and Elder -Phy still doesn't come close to Abyssus in term of damage due to how Paradoxica works taking account of every single Flat Physical damage pieces and doubling it.

Abyssus has the single biggest flat phy damage in game that is even higher than a T1 flaring on a rapier.

There are only a few bossess that Abyssus is a big no no to use (Catarina for Example), outside of that, as long as u know how to weave in and out of your cyclone, most boss physical attack won't be able to reach you for Abyssus to be a hinderance.

Cheers. Found out after playing with POB and decided to drop entirely the idea of using a rare helm. My res are capped so I'm using Starkonja's for maps which I prefer over Devoto, and Abyssus as you've mentioned vs end game bosses. 40% dmg increase ( to 16,5mil) from 1 item is a lot.
any tips on what to improve first?

After working on this build for a week or so, definitely my favorite build I've played in a while. Was able to get around 17m dps on Sirus after min-maxing it a bit. Might be able to push 20m if I could somehow fit a Mark of the Elder in the build.

"
well7 a écrit :
any tips on what to improve first?

I would definitely get a Paradoxica to replace the Ahn's Might first since lowering your frenzy charge count lowers your overall attack speed. After that probably get into clusters.
Can someone check my char? I only got 7mio DPS on PoB... I have a Ryslatha Coil (running HH just for fun).

I don't know what im doing wrong. I think my Gear is pretty good.

I would take some tipps here or per PM.

Greetings
ING: FrostyBijacz
Dernière édition par buszek12, le 16 févr. 2021 11:45:09
The game is fun

ING: FrostyBijacz
Dernière édition par buszek12, le 16 févr. 2021 11:50:45
How is this build for killing bosses? I've been playing a TR PF and wanting to try out some boss killing builds. Thanks!
https://pastebin.com/D3PYfmWr

9.6mil DPS how to reach the 40mil? Like in your POB

What should I do next? HH for Delirium Maps and for the fun^^

Thx

Put in Berserk so 12 mil dps
Dernière édition par Naadirius, le 16 févr. 2021 16:29:44
I think that I have something wrong in my PoB, or I am missing something.

Why a watcher eye with impale while using pride doesnt give me more dps?
https://pastebin.com/hPQjGtkA

Also I think that I am doing more dps than the showed in the tooltip.

pd. my next upgrades are the cluster jewels (didnt played last 3 years and didnt know how they work)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires