[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Well, i started as a Flicker Strike Raider. Had a lot of fun with exploding mobs and fast mapping even in t16+.
But the bosses were unkillable for the build so i swapped to a Duelist Flicker Strike Gladiator....

wasn as fast as the raider, but i was able to defeat a few bosses on t16. Conqs still not managable for me.....

so i decided to change from frlicker glad to this build and have to say... WOW...just WOW. even with a little invest it melts bosses.

The mapping speed is not as fast as the flicker strike but who cares. i can do the bosses, conqs, even sirus a8 :D

Im just struggeling with the maven fight. but i guess i have to finish my gear crafting first.
actually im farming harvest crafts to get the open suffixes/prefixes filled with some more life and resists so i can change the Bandits to 2 skill points.

TL;DR
Thanks for this great guide, for this build and everything.
I love it and will keep playing it :D

Since they nerfed my Minion Builds to the Ground i struggled to get a proper build to feel comfortable with. My journey ends here.

Thanks!
Dernière édition par schranzbuub, le 17 févr. 2021 05:41:26
well, i saw my mistake with the watcher eye xD, was simullating the wrong one
Wanna make this build as my last build of the league.

Anyone tried this on 100% juiced delirium map?

Thanks!
Hey there guys, Im kind of a pleb and I dont seem to understand this build quite yet, am I really below 1m dps with my current build? Can you guys give me some tips on how to advance. Im kind of dumbfounded, seeing your cheap af pob with 4 times the damage than my current
"
JewleZ a écrit :
Hey there guys, Im kind of a pleb and I dont seem to understand this build quite yet, am I really below 1m dps with my current build? Can you guys give me some tips on how to advance. Im kind of dumbfounded, seeing your cheap af pob with 4 times the damage than my current

The first thing i see are your gloves. get some with the 20% dmg implict.
if u cant find some, msg me ingame, i got some in my stash so you can craft your own stats on them.

Then your gems are missing quality. some qualties are mandatory cause of more damage or area of effect.

Lust but not least i would get some jewels for the spots in your tree.
there you can get some dmg and suistain

with just a few investment (i guess it was 2 ex) i got a The Saviour with double corrupt with damage and onlsaught. Felt like a hugh upgrade for me
W8
Dernière édition par lillekarl, le 17 févr. 2021 10:01:52
Hey, great guide!

I have a quick question tho. Why do we not care about chaos resist?
Dernière édition par poprazzz, le 18 févr. 2021 23:17:02
Well, this build feels so good, i actually hit 5 mio pDPS inc impale buff.

here is my pob https://pastebin.com/0sASgSsY

im struggeling with sirus a8. i guess i sacrifice some damage to get more defence. anyone got some tips how to get more defence or how to handle a8 sirus?
Love the build!

Its super fun and with some investment you can really push it far.

Here is a deathless uber elder run: https://youtu.be/coQmqV3jTeQ

Here is the POB for that video: https://pastebin.com/3z7thG6S

The POB includes the Bottled Faith, but you can replace that with a basalt flask for the DPS I had during Uber.

Again thanks for taking the time to make this guide, as you can see it works well.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires