[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Well, I've managed to craft culling spiked gloves and so I switched from bane of legends to overwhelm. Haven't played a ton since so I haven't really noticed a difference but certainly POB seems to think there's a sizeable one. In case this helps anyone, here's my POB:

https://pastebin.com/uT6cbuD5

12.7mm shaper DPS though I don't think it's taking into account the culling strike.

Still need to upgrade my chest to a double influence one and harvest craft the gloves a bit more to get attack speed and a higher phys roll but at this point I'm basically done. Have beaten uber elder, uber atziri, maven, a8 sirus and 20/20 simulacrum (side note - this was the most profitable activity I've done, though I suspect it was mostly just good luck.

Spoiler

Interesting. I'm looking at my gear vs yours, and apart form helm ench and watchers, I have a lot more flat dmg, crit multi, abyssus and attack speed and perm frenzy and power charges and still lower overall DPS to you. I'm puzzled. How is that possible? I even have more cluster and normal jwls.

Is that +1 mele distance to enemy in POB correct? I can see ur using Close Combat but that simple doubles your dmg. And a lot more than using Melee Phys for example. While is not consistent since you have to be on top of mob to generate that, one can simply swap the jwls for boss fight to get an insane dmg boost.

I mean I'm jumping to 16mil from 11 mil just like that. Seems too easy? I will try today as well.

"
devoit a écrit :
Well, I've managed to craft culling spiked gloves and so I switched from bane of legends to overwhelm. Haven't played a ton since so I haven't really noticed a difference but certainly POB seems to think there's a sizeable one. In case this helps anyone, here's my POB:

12.7mm shaper DPS though I don't think it's taking into account the culling strike.

Still need to upgrade my chest to a double influence one and harvest craft the gloves a bit more to get attack speed and a higher phys roll but at this point I'm basically done. Have beaten uber elder, uber atziri, maven, a8 sirus and 20/20 simulacrum (side note - this was the most profitable activity I've done, though I suspect it was mostly just good luck.

Spoiler

Dernière édition par alecs87, le 14 févr. 2021 07:26:34
Is trigger blood rage a bad mod on paradoxica? Will it overwrite my regular blood rage?
"
alecs87 a écrit :
Interesting. I'm looking at my gear vs yours, and apart form helm ench and watchers, I have a lot more flat dmg, crit multi, abyssus and attack speed and perm frenzy and power charges and still lower overall DPS to you. I'm puzzled. How is that possible? I even have more cluster and normal jwls.

Is that +1 mele distance to enemy in POB correct? I can see ur using Close Combat but that simple doubles your dmg. And a lot more than using Melee Phys for example. While is not consistent since you have to be on top of mob to generate that, one can simply swap the jwls for boss fight to get an insane dmg boost.

I mean I'm jumping to 16mil from 11 mil just like that. Seems too easy? I will try today as well.

"
devoit a écrit :

Spoiler

I’m not at my desk to double check but I believe you can increase that melee distance maybe to around 10 and keep the same dps. So you don’t actually need to be right on top, though I find I’m typically right on top of whatever I’m fighting anyway.

If you’re saying you don’t have the watcher’s, that was a significant dps boost for me as well. As was the lethal pride which wasn’t calculated properly in pob so I manually added the stats.

I haven’t tried abyssus yet though I would expect a significant jump in dps. I just don’t think the trade off is worth it since I do still die every once in a while.
"
devoit a écrit :

I’m not at my desk to double check but I believe you can increase that melee distance maybe to around 10 and keep the same dps. So you don’t actually need to be right on top, though I find I’m typically right on top of whatever I’m fighting anyway.

If you’re saying you don’t have the watcher’s, that was a significant dps boost for me as well. As was the lethal pride which wasn’t calculated properly in pob so I manually added the stats.

I haven’t tried abyssus yet though I would expect a significant jump in dps. I just don’t think the trade off is worth it since I do still die every once in a while.

I have a double watchers ( with intimidate) but not Impale one. So I still get some dmg out of it. As for Lethal pride, the extra jwl I have are making up for most of the dmg it gives you.

I've only added Abyssus vs bosses for the huge dps boost. But indeed you get hit hard. I'm looking to see if a rare Penitent Mask with Phys and crit would get close to it.

I'll prb try the Combat gem today and see if that's much better. Cheers
Dernière édition par alecs87, le 14 févr. 2021 09:58:01
"
ShlongusORiley a écrit :
Is trigger blood rage a bad mod on paradoxica? Will it overwrite my regular blood rage?

For 99% of buffs and debuffs in this game the strongest will always be applied. Meaning if your high level blood rage is active it can never be overwritten by a lower level.
Hi, i am having some issues with my build and POB. Even with better gear than ur cheap version, I sim lower dps. Also the saviour legion swords sims pretty bad and if i change my main hand for allmost any sword i lose dps.

I got some currency extra to put in to the build, but i am confused about the upgrades for this reason. Could u help me?

https://pastebin.com/FxyFztiW my build
"
TokaTQ a écrit :
Hi, i am having some issues with my build and POB. Even with better gear than ur cheap version, I sim lower dps. Also the saviour legion swords sims pretty bad and if i change my main hand for allmost any sword I lose dps.

I got some currency extra to put in to the build, but i am confused about the upgrades for this reason. Could u help me?

Had a look but the damage is normal for your gear. You will see it going up once you've start investing in some cluster jewels and upgrading individual items.

You can drop some nods from Path of the warrior and take Eagle eye for a bit of extra crit.
Ahn's is not very good for this build. You lose frenzy charge and is slow. Have a look for a 330+ pdps rare with some crit on it and 1.8+ aps. Or even better a low paradoxica if you can afford one. I reckon the reason it seems you're loosing damage from swapping out is because of the accuracy on it.

Savior has low dmg and aps and is a bit sh*t at first sight.. But has 2 x reflections that deal 50% of ur dmg each. so it's actually a massive dmg boost.

With damage.. it will start scaling much better once you've got the cluster jwls. 2 x precise focus jwls will give a lot of crit/crit multi. Once you have paradoxica, that flat dmg really starts to stack and you should see a good dmg increase.

Small gear differences will inc/decrease dmg. but 1.9 vs 2.4mil is not a bit deal. You won't see 4-5mil without a bit of investment.
You should still be able to do t16's and farm lab with the dmg you have. If you struggle with budget, the latter is a good way to make some currency with a bit of luck and patience.
"
TokaTQ a écrit :
Hi, i am having some issues with my build and POB. Even with better gear than ur cheap version, I sim lower dps. Also the saviour legion swords sims pretty bad and if i change my main hand for allmost any sword i lose dps.

The previous guy covered most of it so I'd just note that you have an unnecessary strength node allocated below Soul of Steel. Also, to reinforce what he said about the cluster jewels, when I made the switch to cluster jewels I'm pretty sure my DPS went up roughly 50%, so that will be an enormous boost.
"
alecs87 a écrit :
"
devoit a écrit :

I have a double watchers ( with intimidate) but not Impale one. So I still get some dmg out of it. As for Lethal pride, the extra jwl I have are making up for most of the dmg it gives you.

I've only added Abyssus vs bosses for the huge dps boost. But indeed you get hit hard. I'm looking to see if a rare Penitent Mask with Phys and crit would get close to it.

I'll prb try the Combat gem today and see if that's much better. Cheers

Penitent Mask with Crusader Fortify for 50% effect and Elder -Phy still doesn't come close to Abyssus in term of damage due to how Paradoxica works taking account of every single Flat Physical damage pieces and doubling it.

Abyssus has the single biggest flat phy damage in game that is even higher than a T1 flaring on a rapier.

There are only a few bossess that Abyssus is a big no no to use (Catarina for Example), outside of that, as long as u know how to weave in and out of your cyclone, most boss physical attack won't be able to reach you for Abyssus to be a hinderance.
Dernière édition par Eechye, le 15 févr. 2021 19:11:07

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires