[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

I'm new to the game and following your guide, I'm stuck on maps lvl 13. I died to much, should I save all my currency and jump from the cheap to the expensive body plate?
Is this build dead? I rolled a new slayer/cyclone because of a paradoxica drop I got. So far I'm level 66 but I haven't made it to maps yet. I am wondering if I should invest in this character or not. I have about 5-10 ex I can invest.

Just an update... I made it to level 77 and I am comfortably doing yellow maps. I did run into a boss I couldn't kill (The park) however I haven't died yet. I do think the build needs some type of life gain on hit because the leech and life flask isn't enough to carry it. However I am definitely having fun and its a viable build. I have a well rolled paradoxica and savior for my weapons and about 4.5k life at the moment. I will be getting more upgrades soon.
Dernière édition par welly321, le 25 août 2021 10:46:34
"
welly321 a écrit :
Is this build dead? I rolled a new slayer/cyclone because of a paradoxica drop I got. So far I'm level 66 but I haven't made it to maps yet. I am wondering if I should invest in this character or not. I have about 5-10 ex I can invest.

Just an update... I made it to level 77 and I am comfortably doing yellow maps. I did run into a boss I couldn't kill (The park) however I haven't died yet. I do think the build needs some type of life gain on hit because the leech and life flask isn't enough to carry it. However I am definitely having fun and its a viable build. I have a well rolled paradoxica and savior for my weapons and about 4.5k life at the moment. I will be getting more upgrades soon.

Alot of cyclone builds are dead or forums dead in general like staff cyclone is good this league and no real guide for it.
Hi, guys.

Any chance for this build to be viable in next league?
Really want to play normal Cyclone, but not General's Cry. Want to try it as league starter.

Regards,
Andrii
I'm pretty confident we'll be looking quite a bit stronger than last league. The armor, fortify, and tree changes smooth out some of the issues we had, flask improvements help, and tree masteries help us more easily achieve stun immunity. It probably won't take us back to the Legion/Delirium glory days of awesome, but should be all-content viable.

I'm interested to see what Dex says and/or if he'll be doing a build update for 3.16.
I unfortunately wont be updating the guide right now because of irl priorities. I Will probably get around to doing it in a week or 2 but at that point it will be to late for most people to league start with this. I didnt run the numbers of the new skill tree but from my initial review it looks like we will have a better optimized pathing so we waste less points. I probably wouldnt play cyclone myself until you get stun immunity and some decent attack/movement speed to make it smoother. At this point I would be looking at champion for early game and eventually swapping to slayer when you have better gear. Damage wise champion is almost as strong as slayer but takes a lot less investment to get going. In addition its a lot slower but also a lot tankier.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 22 oct. 2021 10:28:34
update for 3.16 anytime soon :X?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires