[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Xeelios a écrit :
Does the timeless jewel have to be exactly the same?

No it does not. The one I'm currently using has 50% crit chance and 5% attack speed. It was just slightly better than any rare jewel I had at the time.

Your choice is either to use a Brutal Restraint/Lethal Pride with better stats than a rare jewel or simply use a rare jewel instead.
Hello!

Could you add the ascendency nodes?

Waiting for the leveling guide!

Thanks in avance :)
"
Sir Kiliak a écrit :
Hello!

Could you add the ascendency nodes?

Waiting for the leveling guide!

Thanks in avance :)

Do you mean as in wich ascendancy nodes to take in order?

And yes the leveling section will be there very shortly, sometime during this week.
I am going to respec my slayer. I am bored out of other build, cyclone slayer best one this league. Going back to it :D I like survi+dmg on this one. Looking forward for new.
"
ILYILY a écrit :
I am going to respec my slayer. I am bored out of other build, cyclone slayer best one this league. Going back to it :D I like survi+dmg on this one. Looking forward for new.

Glad to hear. I tried multiple different iterations and skill tree changes before I ended up with this. It fits my playstyle very well however there are lots of things you can change especially with the skill tree in form of changing damage for survivability and vice versa.

Until I get the leveling section up and running I'm more than happy to answer any questions if you're struggling with anything.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
ILYILY a écrit :

Glad to hear. I tried multiple different iterations and skill tree changes before I ended up with this. It fits my playstyle very well however there are lots of things you can change especially with the skill tree in form of changing damage for survivability and vice versa.

Until I get the leveling section up and running I'm more than happy to answer any questions if you're struggling with anything.

Already invested few exalts, doing very well.

5.6k life with 75@ ress and nice survival. Dmg is 'fine' but its not ULTRA strong like yours. I can work on some parts of items. Just need help what should i improve. Still got few exalts to invest. Did already Red Elder - easy, smooth, deathles. But i had problem with 1 guardian (that with light dmg). And little leech lack.

+ impale watcher's eye, tempered flesh, 2 7%life,dmg,res jewels.
All gems 20/20 or 21/20.

Cyclone/impale/mele dmg/brutality/fortify/rage
"
ILYILY a écrit :

Spoiler

5.6k life with 75@ ress and nice survival. Dmg is 'fine' but its not ULTRA strong like yours. I can work on some parts of items. Just need help what should i improve. Still got few exalts to invest. Did already Red Elder - easy, smooth, deathles. But i had problem with 1 guardian (that with light dmg). And little leech lack.

All gems 20/20 or 21/20.

Gear is looking alright. I'd say very good in fact.

The elder guardian from minotaur is pretty scary indeed. You just have to take advantage of Cyclone's big range and avoid her channels when you need to.

If you feel like you are struggling with survivability you can swap out of a few nodes on the tree like Brinkmanship or the nodes leading up to Born to Fight in marauder area.

One thing I noticed with your skill tree though is that you opted out of 2 life nodes near Thick Skin and took Arrow Dancing.

This isnt necessarily a bad idea but Arrow Dancing isnt as good as it sounds on paper since it gives you more evade chance, on a build that doesnt have any evasion.

If you still feel like you are taking to much damage make sure you swap stance depending on what the situation demands. I like to use sand stance almost all the time since the damage output is already very high.

On a final note, I usually like to play with instant life flasks like seething or bubbling because they allow you to make mistakes and be able to recover from it very quickly.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 2 août 2019 19:32:43
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
ILYILY a écrit :

Spoiler

All gems 20/20 or 21/20.

Gear is looking alright. I'd say very good in fact.

The elder guardian from minotaur is pretty scary indeed. You just have to take advantage of Cyclone's big range and avoid her channels when you need to.

If you feel like you are struggling with survivability you can swap out of a few nodes on the tree like Brinkmanship or the nodes leading up to Born to Fight in marauder area.

One thing I noticed with your skill tree though is that you opted out of 2 life nodes near Thick Skin and took Arrow Dancing.

This isnt necessarily a bad idea but Arrow Dancing isnt as good as it sounds on paper since it gives you more evade chance, on a build that doesnt have any evasion.

If you still feel like you are taking to much damage make sure you swap stance depending on what the situation demands. I like to use sand stance almost all the time since the damage output is already very high.

On a final note, I usually like to play with instant life flasks like seething or bubbling because they allow you to make mistakes and be able to recover from it very quickly.

Thanks for fast and good answer. I tried today my first guardians of shaper on this build, all was deathless. Arround 2-4 sek each kill (not chimera).

Shaper was also extremely easy. 3rd phase took few hits.

I wanted to improve my ex and did 2 slams :D Amu went more op, gloves usless mana % for me.

Next goal is to improve my resistance (i have 117 fire, 105 cold, 75 light) so there is a place for other mods.
THANKS and wish me luck with UBER ELDER tomorow :P

Slams on items:
Spoiler

12 to all element resist on amulet
mana leech on gloves (crap)
I didn't actually play cyclone until now, trying this out while waiting room for new league. Didnt play much this league in general.

Did you really go alira? Would think the skill points almost always worth more aren't they than a bit of res and crit multi?
"
ILYILY a écrit :

Spoiler

Thanks for fast and good answer. I tried today my first guardians of shaper on this build, all was deathless. Arround 2-4 sek each kill (not chimera).

Shaper was also extremely easy. 3rd phase took few hits.

I wanted to improve my ex and did 2 slams :D Amu went more op, gloves usless mana % for me.

Next goal is to improve my resistance (i have 117 fire, 105 cold, 75 light) so there is a place for other mods.
THANKS and wish me luck with UBER ELDER tomorow :P

Slams on items:

12 to all element resist on amulet
mana leech on gloves (crap)

Thats a nice looking amulet :)

I'm glad you are having a great time and good luck on uber elder!

Just a quick tip I got for uber elder is that just take your time. The build has so high damage that you dont need to take risks.

So always keep an eye on shaper because his balls are the biggest threat.

"
Aevaris a écrit :

Spoiler
I didn't actually play cyclone until now, trying this out while waiting room for new league. Didnt play much this league in general.

Did you really go alira? Would think the skill points almost always worth more aren't they than a bit of res and crit multi?

Alira is very strong and it's what I'd recommend for 99% of players going crit builds. There are however arguments for 2 passives aswell but it strains your gear for resists a bit to much for my preference.

Both are perfectly viable options.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 3 août 2019 06:26:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires