[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Deathgod121 a écrit :
Love the build!

Its super fun and with some investment you can really push it far.

Here is a deathless uber elder run: https://youtu.be/coQmqV3jTeQ

Here is the POB for that video: https://pastebin.com/3z7thG6S

The POB includes the Bottled Faith, but you can replace that with a basalt flask for the DPS I had during Uber.

Again thanks for taking the time to make this guide, as you can see it works well.

I took a look to your POB and i have a question...

The Saviour says "100 % more damage from the 2 clones"

how to get this?
"
schranzbuub a écrit :
"
Deathgod121 a écrit :
Love the build!

The POB includes the Bottled Faith, but you can replace that with a basalt flask for the DPS I had during Uber.

Again thanks for taking the time to make this guide, as you can see it works well.

how to get this?

"Triggers Level 20 Reflection when Equipped"
When you attack with The Saviour and deal a critical strike, this skill can summon a Mirage Saviour. Summoned Mirage Saviours will fight for you using whichever of your attack skills you dealt the critical strike with that caused them to be summoned.
Skills used by Mirage Saviours deal 50% less Damage"

This is the 100% dmg on the sword. 2 x 50% mirrors. It is of course only valid if both you and the mirrors are hitting the same target and this is usually the case on bosses.
"
alecs87 a écrit :
"
schranzbuub a écrit :
"
Deathgod121 a écrit :
Love the build!

how to get this?

"Triggers Level 20 Reflection when Equipped"
When you attack with The Saviour and deal a critical strike, this skill can summon a Mirage Saviour. Summoned Mirage Saviours will fight for you using whichever of your attack skills you dealt the critical strike with that caused them to be summoned.
Skills used by Mirage Saviours deal 50% less Damage"

This is the 100% dmg on the sword. 2 x 50% mirrors. It is of course only valid if both you and the mirrors are hitting the same target and this is usually the case on bosses.

Yeah i use the same weapon but in my POB is doesnt show this information. Do i have to activate it somewhere?
"
schranzbuub a écrit :

Yeah i use the same weapon but in my POB is doesnt show this information. Do i have to activate it somewhere?

It's manually added as POB doesn't calculate it.t

You just go on the item lists in POB, edit Saviour and manually add the line:
100% more damage

Dernière édition par alecs87, le 18 févr. 2021 08:38:42
"
alecs87 a écrit :
"
schranzbuub a écrit :

It's manually added as POB doesn't calculate it.t

You just go on the item lists in POB, edit Saviour and manually add the line:
100% more damage

Ah nice thank you!
Im new to POB, didnt know that!

Now i hit 7 mio dm,g on single target. Nice to know!
15mil dps + 2 reflections ( so about 30 mil?).. took me 6 portals to get The Hidden down. Like wtf??

5 portals just to kill that sh*t Esh. Twice I got stunned and died even before I begun spinning. Managed to get all 3 other bosses down on the last portal.

How hard is The Feard? Do you need 100 mil for it?

I'm yet to try Maven, prob later on today as well as craft a 100% delirum map.

Rly balanced game for range vs melee..

Once I finish crafting this, should add another 2mil dps or so.
Hi thanks for the guide!

Quick question though, how does the rampage weapon swap work and is it necessary to use? also if its necessary do we use gems on the sinvicta?
"
Varjosorsa a écrit :
Hi thanks for the guide!

Quick question though, how does the rampage weapon swap work and is it necessary to use? also if its necessary do we use gems on the sinvicta?

It gives you a bit of clear speed when mapping. that if you can sustain it. Not mandatory at all

You don't need any specific gems in it. just press X swap weapons, kill a mob, swap back and keep killing.. it will proc rampage.

Make sure you dont have any auras in your weapons otherwise you'll have to recast them and loose the rampage by doing so
Hi, this build is fun! But i'm wondering why my dps only goes up to 1m in pob?
I feel like mine is pretty close between cheap/expensive and I don't hit the 2m mark, and I don't know how you can get close to 8m dps on pob.

My profile is open if anyone wants to look at what I have.

Thank you!
"
Oxolot a écrit :
Hi, this build is fun! But i'm wondering why my dps only goes up to 1m in pob?
I feel like mine is pretty close between cheap/expensive and I don't hit the 2m mark, and I don't know how you can get close to 8m dps on pob.

My profile is open if anyone wants to look at what I have.

Thank you!

Looking at your character, 1 mil seems about right.

First thing is that you're low lvl. That's a lot of dmg you're missing right here.

Once you invest in cluster jwls, dmg really starts to pick up

Your gear is on the budget/cheap side. Expensive gear will surely give you 7+ mil dps.

the more flat phys and more crit you have, the better your damage will scale.

Hit 90+, get some cluster jwls, get better amy/rings, curse on hit, ryslatha coil, then you'll see more dmg.
Dernière édition par alecs87, le 19 févr. 2021 10:53:13

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires