[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
memberx a écrit :
Guys i need your help. Should this build be like that or am i missing sth. I die to t14 conq like 5 times, and it takes like 3 min to kill them. Also mapping t14+ is not that smooth.

I have end. cry on left click.

I am just starting on my large cluster, will clusters make a big difference?

Only have like 3ex spare, so no big upgrades in near future i guess.

Thank you.

I can't rly tell from looking at your character. POB link would be much better

I would personally drop rare helm in favour of starkonja. That's a nice enchant but it rly doesnt give much else.

I can only assume ur resistance are maxxed?
Paradoxica has no attack speed or quality.. is pretty low dmg. Sell it, buy better
Get better gloves.
Amy is quite low.. aim for 30+ crit multi.. flat dmg, life stats. Might be hard to compensate for the stats missing from your current one.
Get an Onslaugh or Basalt Flask

Cluster jwls will help, but at your level, I'd wait. Do some Pure Breach runs.. you'll get to 90 in no time.

Can't see your tree jwls, but they should have life, crit multi, speed.. in this order, ideally as much crit as possible.

I personally use Abyssus vs bosses as it's an insane dmg boost.

Remember this is not a tank build, so if you can't get the boss down in a few sec.. run from their spells and get back in again when possible. Build will start to feel good once you've passed 4-5mil dps.
Dernière édition par alecs87, le 10 févr. 2021 14:09:38
Hi there. First time ever playing cyclone, and my first time ever playing seriously. I invested a bit already in this build (around 10-15ex) and it feels amazing. My problem is that last night I imported my character in pob to compare stats, and my damage is way lower than expected. I have around 730k impale damage, while the cheap version has around 1.1mil. I have a 416pdps foil and I'm missing only one medium cluster and 1 small cluster. Any help, please?

Here is my pob https://pastebin.com/VDmKXkMF

Thanks in advance for all the help.
"
remusica159 a écrit :
Hi there. First time ever playing cyclone, and my first time ever playing seriously. I invested a bit already in this build (around 10-15ex) and it feels amazing. My problem is that last night I imported my character in pob to compare stats, and my damage is way lower than expected. I have around 730k impale damage, while the cheap version has around 1.1mil. I have a 416pdps foil and I'm missing only one medium cluster and 1 small cluster. Any help, please?

I'm super new to the build as well, and coming back to PoE after a long while, so take this with a grain of salt, but Lion's Roar over Rumi's will give you a massive DPS boost. Like in the range of 20% or so according to PoB. Also I suspect, you're not utilizing your cluster jewels completely. I was showing 2.4m DPS (with the custom mod added for additional Savior DPS). Otherwise, great job on the gear so far. I'm learning a few things looking at your PoB myself!
"
remusica159 a écrit :

As I mentioned on page 186 the largest difference is probably the checkboxes in the config tab on PoB. As far as the build goes you would see a large immediate improvement from changing out some flasks for a lion's roar and a diamond flask. Finally, remember that the saviour's mirage warriors are not normally calculated on PoB. The OP has a custom mod on the saviour in the "expensive" version on PoB that gives 100% more damage to account for PoB not calculating the mirage warriors.

Maybe you can add this base to the guide. I think they fit quite nicely.
Hi,i just discovered this post after i saw zizs cyclone video,i know they have differences but since i didnt invest anything to build now is it possible to follow this guide ?
Hi,
first time ever playing cyclone and I must say that this build is really fun to play. I'm on endgame currently and I still haven't got bored. Thanks Dex2644 for really great explenation how the build works. Thank you especially for detailed endgame gearing section.

I want to ask a question about Auras. I managed to make some mana reservation space since I got amu with 30% reduced Pride reservation and helmet enchant with 30% reduced Flesh and Stone (I can also have lvl4 Enlighten for some extra space).
Now, should I level my Precision to max level or should I get some additional aura? What would be the best additional aura option for this build?
"
Royalialty a écrit :
"
remusica159 a écrit :

As I mentioned on page 186 the largest difference is probably the checkboxes in the config tab on PoB. As far as the build goes you would see a large immediate improvement from changing out some flasks for a lion's roar and a diamond flask. Finally, remember that the saviour's mirage warriors are not normally calculated on PoB. The OP has a custom mod on the saviour in the "expensive" version on PoB that gives 100% more damage to account for PoB not calculating the mirage warriors.

Thanks, brother! I changed my flasks up and the dmg went quite well over the board. I also added 100% more dmg for saviour. However, it still seems quite low. The op's pob doesn't have any weird checkboxes, and I've made sure to have the same. Do you mind helping me a bit?

Here is the new pob https://pastebin.com/EgRLh0bd
Dernière édition par remusica159, le 11 févr. 2021 10:57:00
"
Krooner a écrit :
"
remusica159 a écrit :

I'm super new to the build as well, and coming back to PoE after a long while, so take this with a grain of salt, but Lion's Roar over Rumi's will give you a massive DPS boost. Like in the range of 20% or so according to PoB. Also I suspect, you're not utilizing your cluster jewels completely. I was showing 2.4m DPS (with the custom mod added for additional Savior DPS). Otherwise, great job on the gear so far. I'm learning a few things looking at your PoB myself!

Thank you my man! I stupidly confused rumis with lion's roar, thank God they are both dirt cheap. I've added 100% dmg to the saviour, and this coupled with the flasks increased my dps by a large margin. Tho it seems it still is quite low compared to op. Now I have around 200k more dps than the cheap version, but I also have a cluster jewel and a better foil. I can not fandom how is it possible to get the expansive version's dmg.
"
remusica159 a écrit :
"
Royalialty a écrit :
"
remusica159 a écrit :

Thanks, brother! I changed my flasks up and the dmg went quite well over the board. I also added 100% more dmg for saviour. However, it still seems quite low. The op's pob doesn't have any weird checkboxes, and I've made sure to have the same. Do you mind helping me a bit?

Here is the new pob https://pastebin.com/EgRLh0bd

An important note to make is Path of Exile considers "100% more damage" and "100% increased damage" to be very different modifiers. The engineering eternity youtube channel has a good video about it (increased vs more). The short version is more tends to mean you will literally see that % difference in damage (100% more means it doubles it and another 100% more doubles it again for a total of 300%) while increased stack additively with each other (so the first 100% increased will double it but the second would make it go to 200% increased). Getting to the point, change your custom mod on the saviour to 100% MORE damage and watch the number skyrocket (also uncheck tailwind, you don't have tailwind boots). If you are wondering how to get to the expensive build damage remember there are some huge upgrades along the way such as an additional impale watcher's eye and ryslatha's coil that are both essentially MORE multipliers on the damage so every upgrade you get will be better the more upgrades you have.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires