[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
ScientistPOE a écrit :
Seriously how is this a 600k DPS setup? Would really appreciate some help here

If you look at his Saviour sword in the POB than you can see he added a custom mod to it to "include the calculation of reflection"
Very neat and apprehensive guide.
May I ask you one question? Why do you choose Slayer but not Champion if you utilize Impale?
"
lucre280893 a écrit :
Very neat and apprehensive guide.
May I ask you one question? Why do you choose Slayer but not Champion if you utilize Impale?

Impale just happens to be the best way to get dps without spending a huge amount of currency, I chose slayer initially for bigger aoe and reflect immune.
Awesome guide! Been rocking as a Slayer and thinking about switching to Champion. Is there any passives changes that need to be made before changing or would a Champion use the same passive trees?
Got a question about explody chest. Gave my old standard coc assassin a spin and the packs really explode as the explosions chain.

Here with my slayer thats not really the case. Some explody, but no huge chains. Can someone tell me why?
"
ShlongusORiley a écrit :
Got a question about explody chest. Gave my old standard coc assassin a spin and the packs really explode as the explosions chain.

Here with my slayer thats not really the case. Some explody, but no huge chains. Can someone tell me why?

We dont use heralds so the chest is very limited in what it can do for us. Personally I dont think explode chest is worth it for most melee builds, better go with dps/defense stats like attack crit, life% and phys as fire/light/cold. Frenzy/Power charge on hit is good aswell.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
ShlongusORiley a écrit :

We dont use heralds so the chest is very limited in what it can do for us. Personally I dont think explode chest is worth it for most melee builds, better go with dps/defense stats like attack crit, life% and phys as fire/light/cold. Frenzy/Power charge on hit is good aswell.

It's not just about the chaining explosions though. The mod is a fantastic defensive mod as well. Removing corpses and blocking a lot of death effects (porcupines, corpse explosions etc.) helps a lot as those are often the things that damage or kill you, especially in juiced hectic maps where you barely see what's going on at times. I also find it improving performance (fps) quite the bit, not having trillion corpses laying around and all. Dunno, I'd easily take it over most other armour mods, even if doesn't chain explode the whole screen. At least personally I find it very noticable playing with one vs without one.
Dernière édition par Ridman, le 10 févr. 2021 11:18:31
"
Ridman a écrit :
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
ShlongusORiley a écrit :

It's not just about the chaining explosions though. The mod is a fantastic defensive mod as well. Removing corpses and blocking a lot of death effects (porcupines, corpse explosions etc.) helps a lot as those are often the things that damage or kill you, especially in juiced hectic maps where you barely see what's going on at times. I also find it improving performance (fps) quite the bit, not having trillion corpses laying around and all. Dunno, I'd easily take it over most other armour mods, even if doesn't chain explode the whole screen. At least personally I find it very noticable playing with one vs without one.

My thoughts exactly. I've been using "Devastator" on a cluster jwl, but that is not reliable at all. I tried the chest.. and there is an insane difference. The mod is only really good for mapping. Improve clearing speed quite a lot and also removes the above mentioned effects.

For single boss, crit would be a better choice. I decided to go with Explode/Power Charge/Frenzy Charge.
Yeah I agree. PoE being PoE, mobs are more often deadlier when they are dead than when they were alive. Being able to remove corpses and death effects is huge, plus the clear speed is very noticeable. Also worth noting that you can get anomalous blood rage for "% chance to gain frenzy charge when hitting unique enemy". That way you are able to generate/maintain frenzy charges on bosses without adds, like Sirus or Guardians, and can save the armour mod for something else.
Dernière édition par Ridman, le 10 févr. 2021 11:48:02
Guys i need your help. Should this build be like that or am i missing sth. I die to t14 conq like 5 times, and it takes like 3 min to kill them. Also mapping t14+ is not that smooth.

I have end. cry on left click.

I am just starting on my large cluster, will clusters make a big difference?

Only have like 3ex spare, so no big upgrades in near future i guess.

Thank you.
Dernière édition par memberx, le 10 févr. 2021 13:39:12

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires