[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Colombino04 a écrit :

hello, could someone analyze my items?

I'm a noob, and I have difficulty updating items!!

The guide has a pretty good item guide and tells you which stats to look for in each slot of your gear under "detailed gearing". Read that section carefully. First of your resistances are pretty bad you are uncapped at cold res and barely capped at fire/lightning meaning elemental weakness maps/elemental equilibrium take you way below capped res. Always aim to be a bit over the capped res not to get screwed by elemental resistances reducing map modifiers.

Also you are missing two ascendancy points. Finish uber labyrinth asap and either get overwhelm (18% more dps with your setup currently) or endless hunger (~10% inc dps + stun/bleed immunity).

It's all budget depended but for cheapish upgrades ~30c or less I'd recommend:

Amulet: Amulets are a very big source of dps. Try getting one with high added physical damage, high life and crit chance/crit multi. Then get Bladedancer annointment (Bladedancer gives almost 3x more dps than singular focus you currently have + it gives extra range which is nice). As for secondary stats whatever resistance/stats you need. If they have an open prefix you can craft %inc melee dmg/melee strike range (prefix) or %inc dmg while leeching (prefix) which gives a nice extra dps boost.

something like https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/ZDeQqk8tQ

I see one atm for 25c for example that would increase your dps by 14%. You can also untick 1 crit mod in the search if you need stats or resistances more (preferably keeping crit multi.)

Belt: The belt is pretty bad, has a bad/useless implicit and 3 useless stats. Try getting one with as much life/res as possible and %global phys if possible, or any other useful stats. Stygian vise being preferable because you can add an abyss jewel to them.

Something like: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/YB70GlvUY
Or a rustic sash https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/BDoaQT8

For ~20c you can get a much better belt with more resistance than then one you have + an abyss jewel slot which you can slot in (life, added physical damage, attack speed, crit, onslaught on hit or anything useful). Then when you can afford it get Ryslatha's Coil. Though that one is quite expensive, but a very big dps increase.

Gloves: Get ones with as high life/res as possible then look for attack speed and +physical damage to attacks.

Something like: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/GnBya69cb

For example there are some there atm for 20c with similar or higher life and res than yours + they have attack speed and added phys. ~10% more dps according to PoB.

Boots: Yours have quite low resistance (56%). You can get ones with around 100 for 15-20c quite easily.

Something like https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/LoQwYXcn

Would help you cap resistances and free up other slots for more dmg oriented modifiers or needed attributes. When the budget allows you can get ones with elusive or tailwind on crit.

You could easily upgrade those four slots for ~80-100c and increase your damage and resistances by quite a bit. After that just keep your eyes open and try getting gear with as much life as possible and keep your resistances capped (or preferably a bit overcapped). For damage you want to look for +physical damage to attacks, global crit multiplier, crit chance and attack speed. Also at least one ring with a curse on hit (vulnerability on hit or assassin mark on hit) is nice to have and increases dps by a lot, though a half-decent one will cost you at least 1-2ex.
Dernière édition par Ridman, le 8 févr. 2021 13:02:27
thanks, helped me a lot
So I've now done Shaper, Elder and A8 Sirus without getting slaughtered horribly for the first time ever with this build, which is great :)

Been trying out some Delirium maps and noticed that I am very very squishy.
But I am not sure where I could pick up a bit more survivability.
Does anybody else maybe have an idea.

I could slap more hp on my gear but I don't think a few hundred hp would really make a huge difference at this point.

My current gear looks like this:

Current POB:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/asCbja0X
"
alecs87 a écrit :
"
Jdunit a écrit :
Hi guys, what should I upgrade next for the biggest improvement? Do you think a Paradoxica would be my next upgrade?

An ok paradoxica is pretty cheap atm.

Your next upgrades should be that, stygian belt + jwl, -15chest + new ring.

After this try to get better overall gear with as much possible as you can: Crit multi on amy, life on pretty much everything, flat phys dmg. and ofc res so you are capped.

Change freeze from life flask to basalt and the other way around. Aim for two stoned boots for more res. And ofc helm enchant.

You should also aim that you jwls have life/crit/speed/dmg in this order, Ideally life + 3 crit multi stats.

And if you use cluster, see op's guide.

Sick, thank you. I would link my jewels and cluster jewels but I'm not sure how. I'll work on those upgrades you mentioned and in that order then check back later. I appreciate the help.
I am so beyond confused why my DPS in POB is saying 600k compared to Dexyn's 6 million.

I have spent like 80-100+ ex on my gear and have no clue why my DPS is saying it's that low

Can someone please take a look at my POB?

https://pastebin.com/0gv4vWr3

Also - My character on my profile should be available to take a look at.
Dernière édition par ScientistPOE, le 8 févr. 2021 22:02:04
Seriously how is this a 600k DPS setup? Would really appreciate some help here

Dernière édition par ScientistPOE, le 8 févr. 2021 21:57:55
"
Jdunit a écrit :
"
alecs87 a écrit :
"
Jdunit a écrit :
Hi guys, what should I upgrade next for the biggest improvement? Do you think a Paradoxica would be my next upgrade?

An ok paradoxica is pretty cheap atm.

Your next upgrades should be that, stygian belt + jwl, -15chest + new ring.

After this try to get better overall gear with as much possible as you can: Crit multi on amy, life on pretty much everything, flat phys dmg. and ofc res so you are capped.

Change freeze from life flask to basalt and the other way around. Aim for two stoned boots for more res. And ofc helm enchant.

You should also aim that you jwls have life/crit/speed/dmg in this order, Ideally life + 3 crit multi stats.

And if you use cluster, see op's guide.

Sick, thank you. I would link my jewels and cluster jewels but I'm not sure how. I'll work on those upgrades you mentioned and in that order then check back later. I appreciate the help.

PoB is really handy to help you maximize your dps, you can check "combined dps" and click power report and sort by dps. It gives you a list with which notables/cluster notes increase your dps the most. ALso handy to see which notables on the skill tree give you the most dps boost and even tells you how many skill points you have to travel.

Then you can try finding a cluster jewel with 2-3 of the notables that increase your dps the most on the trade site. Where you can then copy/paste them in PoB and play around with your skill points and try figuring out how to maximize your dps. Cluster jewels are really powerful and can increase your dps by a lot, though good ones are quite expensive. You want a large one that adds 8 passive skills (so you don't waste extra skill point having to put points in the smaller ones to get the big notables) and has 3x useable notables. Then get medium ones with 4 passive skills and at least 2 good notables. You might have to sacrifice some skill points in the tree, but with good jewels it is very much worth it.

Also be sure to go to the configuration tab and apply frenzy charges, channeling cyclone, infusion active, fortify and whatever applies to you. So that you accurately reflect your dps.
Dernière édition par Ridman, le 8 févr. 2021 23:00:30
Thanks for the build - I think this is the longest I’ve played a league without rerolling or quitting since like legion. First time I’ve used saviour, really enjoying it. I’ve managed to buy or craft most of the expensive items, including the impale jewel. This whole time I’ve had bane of legends instead of overwhelm and I’m just wondering if the dps increase from overwhelm would be worth losing the cull. I’m planning to eventually craft a pair of culling strike spiked gloves but it will probably be a little while. My character should be public if anyone wants to check it out and give me some pointers. Only thing I’ve had trouble with has been sirus but I haven’t attempted him since I got the watchers eye and I also have never played long enough to learn the mechanics of the fight, though after 3 or 4 attempts at awakener 6 I think I’ve probably got it now, especially with the increased dps. Anyway, any help would be appreciated. I’ve got about 5 ex for any possible improvements.
"
ScientistPOE a écrit :
I am so beyond confused why my DPS in POB is saying 600k compared to Dexyn's 6 million.

I have spent like 80-100+ ex on my gear and have no clue why my DPS is saying it's that low

Can someone please take a look at my POB?

https://pastebin.com/0gv4vWr3

Also - My character on my profile should be available to take a look at.

The largest difference is the checkboxes and such you have clicked in PoB. You need to make sure to go to the configuration tab on the OP's PoB if you want to make a better comparison. I went and changed yours to be more like it here https://pastebin.com/eW5FqgHr

As a note, the ryslatha's coil you have is not very good, you want the difference between the minimum and maximum to be as large as possible. A "perfect" one has 48% more maximum damage and 36% less minimum damage when it has 20% attack quality (40%/30% without quality).

Finally, I do not believe the saviour's mirage warriors are calculated in PoB which means you deal about 60% more damage than it shows (though that should be true for the OP's PoB as well).
Dernière édition par Royalialty, le 9 févr. 2021 10:52:46
Abyssus vs Ryslatha?

There's no question which of the 2 is the biggest dmg boost. Ideally you'd be able to fit both and still cap your res. But that requires insanely expensive gear so realistically most of the players will only use one or the other.

Is the dmg taken from Abyssus a too high price to pay for the dmg gain? Even with 80%dr I seem to be taking quite a bit of damage in rippy maps. But how about having 2 setups?

For mapps: Rare helm with -phys and %fortify + Ryslatha
For Boss: Abyssus + Stygian and jewel

Curious what people thoughts are. For some reason it seems like end game content has more life than in prev leagues. I used to melt Sirus with 5mil dps. Now.. takes quite some time.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires