[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
skrambol a écrit :
when should i respec my tree to using cluster jewels? i'm currently level 93. based on my PoB, i can sacrifice about 300 hp to gain about +500k dps if i use my clusters. is it worth the tradeoff?

here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/QKp338UT
you can see it on my "current" and "cluster transition" skill trees.

also, which of my gear do you think i should upgrade next? i'm thinking of better boots and gloves with higher life and maybe some chaos resist in them? then i will try to change my non-curse ring. then after that maybe upgrade my offhand for a 400+ pdps foil or a paradoxica. what do you guys think?

It looks like you are already on the right trail yes, boots definitely first and probably your cataclysm razor jewel. Get a better cluster than the Hex Breaker channeling because that notable is really bad, you would still want a curse immune flask.

Could also look into getting more resistances on other pieces so you can fit Ryslatha's Coil, if you do that you should definitely get a Paradoxica as your off-hand because you've already got a lot of flat phys on your gear. 160 pdps Paradoxica's are very cheap atm and would net you ~10% dps. While I would advise to get one with %phys and attack speed, getting crit instead of attack speed will allow you to swap Overwhelm for Bane of Legends wich will give you slightly more DPS while maintaining the same movement speed while mapping.

Finally try to get a better large cluster, it's not a deal breaker, but yours is a 9 passive with only 2 notables.

thanks for your input! managed to buy 170pdps paradoxica and ryslatha for 5.3ex in total. it was a huge dps boost. i'm now on the hunt for a better large cluster, a watchers eye, then an explode+mana cost chest.

i also managed to do my first a8 sirus kill. thanks once again for your build!

EDIT: here's my pob if you are curious https://pastebin.com/ZENcux8a
Dernière édition par skrambol, le 7 févr. 2021 01:14:37
"
skrambol a écrit :
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
skrambol a écrit :
when should i respec my tree to using cluster jewels? i'm currently level 93. based on my PoB, i can sacrifice about 300 hp to gain about +500k dps if i use my clusters. is it worth the tradeoff?

here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/QKp338UT
you can see it on my "current" and "cluster transition" skill trees.

also, which of my gear do you think i should upgrade next? i'm thinking of better boots and gloves with higher life and maybe some chaos resist in them? then i will try to change my non-curse ring. then after that maybe upgrade my offhand for a 400+ pdps foil or a paradoxica. what do you guys think?

It looks like you are already on the right trail yes, boots definitely first and probably your cataclysm razor jewel. Get a better cluster than the Hex Breaker channeling because that notable is really bad, you would still want a curse immune flask.

Could also look into getting more resistances on other pieces so you can fit Ryslatha's Coil, if you do that you should definitely get a Paradoxica as your off-hand because you've already got a lot of flat phys on your gear. 160 pdps Paradoxica's are very cheap atm and would net you ~10% dps. While I would advise to get one with %phys and attack speed, getting crit instead of attack speed will allow you to swap Overwhelm for Bane of Legends wich will give you slightly more DPS while maintaining the same movement speed while mapping.

Finally try to get a better large cluster, it's not a deal breaker, but yours is a 9 passive with only 2 notables.

thanks for your input! managed to buy 170pdps paradoxica and ryslatha for 5.3ex in total. it was a huge dps boost. i'm now on the hunt for a better large cluster, a watchers eye, then an explode+mana cost chest.

i also managed to do my first a8 sirus kill. thanks once again for your build!

EDIT: here's my pob if you are curious https://pastebin.com/ZENcux8a

maybe I'm missing some point but if you swap weapon for the rampage, you need to recast "blood and sand" and "dread banner" or?
currently I'm struggeling exactly with that issue, so I'm using ice golem in the cwdt setup (instead of precision) and aura in ring socket.

or is there any trick?
Dernière édition par Sensylis, le 7 févr. 2021 02:56:19
https://pastebin.com/F9XusGBL

this link does not work in path of building
"
Sensylis a écrit :

maybe I'm missing some point but if you swap weapon for the rampage, you need to recast "blood and sand" and "dread banner" or?
currently I'm struggeling exactly with that issue, so I'm using ice golem in the cwdt setup (instead of precision) and aura in ring socket.

or is there any trick?

actually i'm not using the rampage atm as i also don't know how it works xD but yeah you would need to recast your auras if you swap with it. i use it mainly as a placeholder when lvling up my gems

If your auras are not on your weapons when you switch gear with X,you won't need to recast
"
Bakkkiii a écrit :

If your auras are not on your weapons when you switch gear with X,you won't need to recast

this gave me an idea. i did these to my gear/links

i moved the ancestral warchief to my sword then the aura to my boots. this way, no need to recast the auras if we switch to the rampage axe.
"
skrambol a écrit :
"
Sensylis a écrit :

or is there any trick?

actually i'm not using the rampage atm as i also don't know how it works xD but yeah you would need to recast your auras if you swap with it. i use it mainly as a placeholder when lvling up my gems

There's no trick to it. The main reason is to utilize the green sockets from Scaeva. So when you eventually upgrade from it, you can place your auras anywhere you want. As to how Rampage works, it's described in the guide but tl;dr you weapon swap to Sinvicta's and kill any number of mobs, does not matter how many and then swap back to your main weapons. As long as you manage to maintain a killstreak of 10+ you will trigger Rampage wich gives us a lot of damage and movement speed aswell as some cool effects like spears flying out and corpse explosions etc.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rampage

"
5253656 a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/F9XusGBL

this link does not work in path of building

I just tried it myself. It does work.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 7 févr. 2021 12:34:07
Hi guys, what should I upgrade next for the biggest improvement? Do you think a Paradoxica would be my next upgrade?

Dernière édition par Jdunit, le 7 févr. 2021 23:17:10
"
Jdunit a écrit :
Hi guys, what should I upgrade next for the biggest improvement? Do you think a Paradoxica would be my next upgrade?

An ok paradoxica is pretty cheap atm.

Your next upgrades should be that, stygian belt + jwl, -15chest + new ring.

After this try to get better overall gear with as much possible as you can: Crit multi on amy, life on pretty much everything, flat phys dmg. and ofc res so you are capped.

Change freeze from life flask to basalt and the other way around. Aim for two stoned boots for more res. And ofc helm enchant.

You should also aim that you jwls have life/crit/speed/dmg in this order, Ideally life + 3 crit multi stats.

And if you use cluster, see op's guide.

hello, could someone analyze my items?

I'm a noob, and I have difficulty updating items!!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires