[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
ShlongusORiley a écrit :
Little update: I was really just lacking dps for Sirus. With Ryslathas now I killed him on A8 with only one death.

Has anyone tried the new gloves that give increased damage for one sword and reduced for the other?

I havent done numbers on the gloves but inherently how this build works, they should be amazing. With that said spiked gloves exist so the DPS will be quite similar.
What mods would be the best on a chest in terms of DPS? ( not counting -15 mana here)

I am looking to upgrade my chest piece at last and unsure of what would be best.

+1 Curse to run AM and Vulnerability
10% Chance to gain frenzy for 4% more speed + 4% more dmg/frenzy to generate frenzy vs long boss fights.
+ x.x Crit
Explode - for fast clearing vs Explode on Cluster Jwl - Devastator
15% Chance to generate Power Charge for perm Power Charge even vs boss fights
Avoid Interruption from stuns To swap Hunger for Overwhelm or allow the use of dmg enchant on boots
+1 Support Gems

I can't afford to have more than 3 of these mods since prices are too high.

My other questions would be:

Would it worth dropping Devastator in the cluster for a dmg note and using explode on chest?

In POB, Frenzy charges seem to give a lot more dmg than x.x Crit .. is that 10% chance too low to maintain the charges?

If having Crit + Power Charge on Chest, would it be better to use vulnerability on ring rather than AM?

Curious if anyone has actually tested any of the above as POB doesn't always calculate properly dmg.
Thanks
Dernière édition par alecs87, le 5 févr. 2021 16:39:48
Forgive me if this has already been asked and covered, but I see a lot of people posting their gear on this thread and are going 2 hander. I know dual wield lost the 20% phys dmg bonus a couple leagues ago. With that being said, 2h vs dual wield, is one notably better than the other? Gear wise is one cheaper than the other? Appreciate any responses. I just level this char and cant decide which way to go.
"
ellisd88 a écrit :
Forgive me if this has already been asked and covered, but I see a lot of people posting their gear on this thread and are going 2 hander. I know dual wield lost the 20% phys dmg bonus a couple leagues ago. With that being said, 2h vs dual wield, is one notably better than the other? Gear wise is one cheaper than the other? Appreciate any responses. I just level this char and cant decide which way to go.

With a crafted 2H I think you can get pretty huge AOE / Weapon Range. Also benefit is you only need 1 weapon, and with a 2H you can have 2 6 link skills. For example you can put all the auras together in a 6 link with enlighten to free up mana reservation and maybe fit another aura, or get higher level precision. 2H weapons are slower though and as such will hit slower ( Although I have seen 2H weapons with over 2 attacks per second, such as Dagger Axe's ).

As for Dual Wield, they are inherently faster, and you can also craft them to have as much range as a 2h weapon (by using essence of dread for +3 weapon range to get a 17 range foil, and then crafting increased weapon range per 10% quality via harvest. However it does make the process of getting merciless and an attack speed roll harder). Dual wield still benefits from chance to block as well which means there's slightly more survivability.

With how many people are using dual wield cyclone, I suspect people are going 2h as cheaper alternative. Basic foil bases for crafting are quite expensive at the moment.

Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Dernière édition par Jgizle, le 6 févr. 2021 06:39:12
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
ShlongusORiley a écrit :
Little update: I was really just lacking dps for Sirus. With Ryslathas now I killed him on A8 with only one death.

Has anyone tried the new gloves that give increased damage for one sword and reduced for the other?

I havent done numbers on the gloves but inherently how this build works, they should be amazing. With that said spiked gloves exist so the DPS will be quite
similar.

I'm such a dumbass, I enchanted my weapon and lost quality on it, therefore dps too... It can't be removed right??
"
Bakkkiii a écrit :
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
ShlongusORiley a écrit :

I havent done numbers on the gloves but inherently how this build works, they should be amazing. With that said spiked gloves exist so the DPS will be quite
similar.

Not unless you override it with another enchant through tempering orb or harvest.

I'm such a dumbass, I enchanted my weapon and lost quality on it, therefore dps too... It can't be removed right??

Not unless you override it with another enchant through tempering orb or harvest.
Dernière édition par Ridman, le 6 févr. 2021 08:57:50

it`s good weapon?Is it possible to close all content with it?
"
Fostenea a écrit :

it`s good weapon?Is it possible to close all content with it?

Yes and yes. but that's just the start and 1 item of many needed for end game.
PoB shows me that Maim support is just behind Conc effect as our strongest support gem,il try to test it and check it out,because i didnt think it would be that high at all,even over infused channeling and some awakened gems
Dernière édition par Bakkkiii, le 6 févr. 2021 10:21:00
https://pastebin.com/Cbz43nk0
Can someone help me.
What should i upgrade or buy next?
I have ~12 ex.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires