[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

--repost--
Dernière édition par Ridman, le 4 févr. 2021 20:56:25
Guys as a weapon upgrade to pair with Saviour, should I go for some 400+ foil or paradoxica? If paradoxica can I ask for what stats are we looking on it, since I've never used one before
"
Bakkkiii a écrit :
Guys as a weapon upgrade to pair with Saviour, should I go for some 400+ foil or paradoxica? If paradoxica can I ask for what stats are we looking on it, since I've never used one before

In the gear section of the guide (Gear>Detailed Gearing>Weapons) it explains the best stats for Paradoxia

''Paradoxica: Attack Speed>Increased Physical Damage>Quality. Blind/Bleed/Poison is a substat from physical damage and they dont matter. Blind is a tiny bit better.''
Dernière édition par SimRose, le 4 févr. 2021 23:15:48
"
SimRose a écrit :
"
Bakkkiii a écrit :

In the gear section of the guide (Gear>Detailed Gearing>Weapons) it explains the best stats for Paradoxia

''Paradoxica: Attack Speed>Increased Physical Damage>Quality. Blind/Bleed/Poison is a substat from physical damage and they dont matter. Blind is a tiny bit better.''

Tnx, so it would be better to use paradoxica than a 400+foil?
"
Bakkkiii a écrit :
"
SimRose a écrit :
"
Bakkkiii a écrit :

Tnx, so it would be better to use paradoxica than a 400+foil?

People usually say you need a 500+ dps foil to compete with a good paradoxica. I've never seen the math but that's what I've read many times lol
Damn, OK then I might get paradoxica then and try with it, it might or might not be more expensive, I just felt like if I get let's say 170 dps paradoxica with double dmg it's 340, which makes it still worse than a good foil, but I probably am not calculating everything
when should i respec my tree to using cluster jewels? i'm currently level 93. based on my PoB, i can sacrifice about 300 hp to gain about +500k dps if i use my clusters. is it worth the tradeoff?

here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/QKp338UT
you can see it on my "current" and "cluster transition" skill trees.

also, which of my gear do you think i should upgrade next? i'm thinking of better boots and gloves with higher life and maybe some chaos resist in them? then i will try to change my non-curse ring. then after that maybe upgrade my offhand for a 400+ pdps foil or a paradoxica. what do you guys think?
Dernière édition par skrambol, le 5 févr. 2021 03:11:18
"
Bakkkiii a écrit :
Damn, OK then I might get paradoxica then and try with it, it might or might not be more expensive, I just felt like if I get let's say 170 dps paradoxica with double dmg it's 340, which makes it still worse than a good foil, but I probably am not calculating everything

The double damage mod on Paradoxica is calculated last. It doesnt literally give the weapon 2x weapon dps, it just allows the weapon to deal 2x damage after everything is calculated.

Double damage works like this everywhere you can find it, even for spellcasters and can essentially be thought of as a "more" multiplier. Since we have a guaranteed chance to deal double damage with Paradoxica, the multiplier is 100% more with that weapon. Keep in mind it only affects Paradoxica, not your off-hand.
Little update: I was really just lacking dps for Sirus. With Ryslathas now I killed him on A8 with only one death.

Has anyone tried the new gloves that give increased damage for one sword and reduced for the other?
"
skrambol a écrit :
when should i respec my tree to using cluster jewels? i'm currently level 93. based on my PoB, i can sacrifice about 300 hp to gain about +500k dps if i use my clusters. is it worth the tradeoff?

here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/QKp338UT
you can see it on my "current" and "cluster transition" skill trees.

also, which of my gear do you think i should upgrade next? i'm thinking of better boots and gloves with higher life and maybe some chaos resist in them? then i will try to change my non-curse ring. then after that maybe upgrade my offhand for a 400+ pdps foil or a paradoxica. what do you guys think?

It looks like you are already on the right trail yes, boots definitely first and probably your cataclysm razor jewel. Get a better cluster than the Hex Breaker channeling because that notable is really bad, you would still want a curse immune flask.

Could also look into getting more resistances on other pieces so you can fit Ryslatha's Coil, if you do that you should definitely get a Paradoxica as your off-hand because you've already got a lot of flat phys on your gear. 160 pdps Paradoxica's are very cheap atm and would net you ~10% dps. While I would advise to get one with %phys and attack speed, getting crit instead of attack speed will allow you to swap Overwhelm for Bane of Legends wich will give you slightly more DPS while maintaining the same movement speed while mapping.

Finally try to get a better large cluster, it's not a deal breaker, but yours is a 9 passive with only 2 notables.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires