[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

I have absolutely low DPS with cheap stuff. Can someone point me in some upgrades or tips please?

I'm doing around 650k combined DPS according to pob with some better stuff (Ryslatha's Coil) than the cheap pob, yet I'm lower DPS (around 1.6M).

I can't find where I can optimize my cheap stuff.

Here is the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/faettdiq

Thanks!

Dernière édition par TotomInc, le 4 févr. 2021 15:43:37
Can somebody shed some light on the skills used in battle?

CWDT doesn't proc my Vaal Molten Shell - but it says to socket it linked to CWDT? Also, am i supposed to be activating Vaal ancestral war chief and vaal molten shell manually in battle?????
"
ScientistPOE a écrit :

CWDT doesn't proc my Vaal Molten Shell - but it says to socket it linked to CWDT? Also, am i supposed to be activating Vaal ancestral war chief and vaal molten shell manually in battle?????

You activate Vaal molten sheel on your own yes,CWDT will activate the normal version of it tho,and yes you activate vaal ancestral warchief and normal version for bosses both
I've been maining this for 3.13 and I just got stupid lucky and got a HH from beast rafting. First HH and I'm thinking I need to drop brutality for mapping to take advantage of any elemental and chaos damage buffs and then slot brutality back in for tougher bosses.

My question is what would be the best replacement for brutality while mapping? I am thinking rage.
"
TotomInc a écrit :
I have absolutely low DPS with cheap stuff. Can someone point me in some upgrades or tips please?

I'm doing around 650k combined DPS according to pob with some better stuff (Ryslatha's Coil) than the cheap pob, yet I'm lower DPS (around 1.6M).

Thanks!

On mobile so I cant see you pob at the moment but I'll check when I get home if I remember.

You generally want you scaeva to have 3 green sockets if you can shuffle things around to make that happen. Also your foil itls quite low damage. I'd look for some high pdps foils on trade. If you want to check your current foil pdps for reference you can Google "poe pdps calculator". Copy you item stats in game by using ctrl+c and then paste into the calculator.

Also spiked gloves would be preferable. I got mine by using essences of zeal to get ias on mine and lucked out with some added phys dmg and res.

Swap rings to diamond rings for crit chance or you could use steel rings but decent ones will be much more expensive than diamond ones.
Dernière édition par Meetzu, le 4 févr. 2021 18:42:01
"
Meetzu a écrit :
"
TotomInc a écrit :

Thanks!

On mobile so I cant see you pob at the moment but I'll check when I get home if I remember.

You generally want you scaeva to have 3 green sockets if you can shuffle things around to make that happen. Also your foil itls quite low damage. I'd look for some high pdps foils on trade. If you want to check your current foil pdps for reference you can Google "poe pdps calculator". Copy you item stats in game by using ctrl+c and then paste into the calculator.

Also spiked gloves would be preferable. I got mine by using essences of zeal to get ias on mine and lucked out with some added phys dmg and res.

Swap rings to diamond rings for crit chance or you could use steel rings but decent ones will be much more expensive than diamond ones.

Thanks for the feedback. I've been working towards The Saviour and a semi-cheap Paradoxica (with increased physical damage, not the best) and the build is now a lot smoother (mapping and bossing).

I'll work towards more levels (I'm only 85 right now), spiked gloves and diamond crit rings.

"
Bakkkiii a écrit :
"
ScientistPOE a écrit :

You activate Vaal molten sheel on your own yes,CWDT will activate the normal version of it tho,and yes you activate vaal ancestral warchief and normal version for bosses both

What about enduring cry? CWDT doesn't seem to be procing that as well
"
Ridman a écrit :
"
Jgizle a écrit :
Can I get some tips on how to craft a good foil. I've spent like 20 ex trying to craft one and I cant get a high physical damage mod + attack speed mod on a magic foil. I've also spent a few ex to spam fossils on a foil and no luck getting these mods. I feel like this build is not very realistic.

Even with the "cheap" gear the build only has enough survivability to do basic red maps without being rare, or risk getting 1 shot even with 6k life and all the defensive buffs. The build still can die instantly even with permanent immortal call, but maybe I'll try adding some more endurance charges.

POB

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/Q613UZm1

Well the first thing I'd do is drop one life flask and get Lion's Roar. Both does it increase dmg greatly (25% MORE melee dmg) and increases your armour by a lot but more importantly adds knockback to your cyclone, working sort of like a mini-stun keeping mobs at range and preventing you from taking hits. It's a very cheap yet very powerful item for this build, both in terms of dmg and survivability.

Why is your dread banner linked with blood magic? You have 10% max less hp because of it on top of having a very low life pool. You have zero life on your boots and zero life on one of your rings, t5 life on your gloves. I'd swap out the boots for any boots with 30% ms and high life/res (then later when you can afford it with elusive/onslaught on hit/tailwind/dodge or any other helpful mod.) Then get a better ring, neither upgrade should cost too much but would improve your survivability by some margin.

I could get a lion's roar sure. The dread banner is linked with blood magic temporarily, until I can recolor one of my cwdt setups to move dread banner there.

The boots are better than a tailwind + elusive boots cause your movement speed is set to a constant 150% at all times, even while using cyclone which would not be the case otherwise. I'll eventually craft my own boots since its possible to guarantee Tailwind and Elusive on boots with harvest since their crit mods. I changed my passive tree to cluster jewels and lost a ton of hp doing so.

I'll work on getting better rings, Maybe a curse on hit ring, which will maybe help. I'm pretty sure the only main issue is the damage, which is low simply because i am using paradoxica, and maybe could use more crit multi and endurance charges to cut the damage received down more.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
"
Jgizle a écrit :
"
Ridman a écrit :
"
Jgizle a écrit :
Can I get some tips on how to craft a good foil. I've spent like 20 ex trying to craft one and I cant get a high physical damage mod + attack speed mod on a magic foil. I've also spent a few ex to spam fossils on a foil and no luck getting these mods. I feel like this build is not very realistic.

Even with the "cheap" gear the build only has enough survivability to do basic red maps without being rare, or risk getting 1 shot even with 6k life and all the defensive buffs. The build still can die instantly even with permanent immortal call, but maybe I'll try adding some more endurance charges.

POB

Spoiler

Well the first thing I'd do is drop one life flask and get Lion's Roar. Both does it increase dmg greatly (25% MORE melee dmg) and increases your armour by a lot but more importantly adds knockback to your cyclone, working sort of like a mini-stun keeping mobs at range and preventing you from taking hits. It's a very cheap yet very powerful item for this build, both in terms of dmg and survivability.

Why is your dread banner linked with blood magic? You have 10% max less hp because of it on top of having a very low life pool. You have zero life on your boots and zero life on one of your rings, t5 life on your gloves. I'd swap out the boots for any boots with 30% ms and high life/res (then later when you can afford it with elusive/onslaught on hit/tailwind/dodge or any other helpful mod.) Then get a better ring, neither upgrade should cost too much but would improve your survivability by some margin.

I could get a lion's roar sure. The dread banner is linked with blood magic temporarily, until I can recolor one of my cwdt setups to move dread banner there.

The boots are better than a tailwind + elusive boots cause your movement speed is set to a constant 150% at all times, even while using cyclone which would not be the case otherwise. I'll eventually craft my own boots since its possible to guarantee Tailwind and Elusive on boots with harvest since their crit mods. I changed my passive tree to cluster jewels and lost a ton of hp doing so.

I'll work on getting better rings, Maybe a curse on hit ring, which will maybe help. I'm pretty sure the only main issue is the damage, which is low simply because i am using paradoxica, and maybe could use more crit multi and endurance charges to cut the damage received down more.

Mhm, the reason your damage is so low is not because paradoxica, is because is not really scaling much. You're lacking in crit multi as well as in flat dmg. Have a look on the detailed items guide at the beginning.

You've wasting a jwl socket with that unique and also a point in Inteligence. Change that golem ring with a better one and cap your cold res. You're also loosing a ton of dmg from Lion's flask. Get a stygian belt. And you need more life on gloves. Once you get over 500+ crit multi, you can really see your dmg going up.
"
Jgizle a écrit :
"
Ridman a écrit :
"
Jgizle a écrit :

POB

Spoiler

Well they definitely aren't better than boots with tailwind or/and elusive, they'd cost more than 5c if that was the case.

The thing with Stampede is that you can't get more than 50% movement speed bonus either. If using a quicksilver flask and getting any kind of movement speed bonus through things like onslaught, elusive, tailwind, rage (bloodscent cluster), enchants or any other kinds of buffs you get more than 50% movement speed even with cyclone. So you are moving slower rather than faster as soon as you start getting items or gear that provide you with extra movement speed.
Combined with the fact that you are esentually using a white item that gives you no stats other than the ointment (which is still very good but not worth getting over 3prefixes and 3 suffixes imo).
It is useful early on but definitely not worth it in the long run. And even then with no such buffs, I'd probably rather just use a devoto + quicksilver flask (devoto + quiksilver flask with 30ms boots is 137% movement speed with cyclone) and free up the boot slot for something useful like life and resistances.

You can't guarantee tailwind through harvest anymore as they removed the crit tag from it. Still works with elusive but they nerfed it for tailwind.
Dernière édition par Ridman, le 4 févr. 2021 22:22:08

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires