[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

So im currently clearing all content have done sirus a7 , working on spawning A8 now. Running simu like mad and clearing double boss on 20 mostly with no issues .

What im wondering is do you guys think it might be worth specing out of basically all the one hand sword nodes , fortify nodes , etc in order to add a second large cluster double jewel socket node with 2 medium nodes with the crit chance and extra damage while channeling and two 2 passive small nodes for life ?

I feel like it might get me further given the really fat nodes that you can get from clusters . Has anyone else tried basically running this build except its all life on the tree and damage is all from 2 X large clusters with 2 X jewel socket ?
"
MarshAllDay a écrit :
Hey, so I followed this build pretty much how you have it. I can not for the love of god get 5 auras to work?? Is that too much to try? I have enlightened jewel on the 3 expensive ones in my helm. My character is public so I think you can look at my gear because I don't know how to link here. Thanks Dex!

Hey there! Seems like your precision is way 2 high level! get it about to level 6-7-8 and you ll be able to use all of the auras
Awesome thanks for the help, I hit a brick wall after act 10 with my first build, no guides. Scratched it and looked up a guide, your came up first. Great to run maps. I see increased duration multiples mana reserved so I can prob drop from Dread Banner, since the build can clear lots in under 10 seconds!
Managed to kill Awakener 8 with this build. Spent 4 portals just for the last phase,but I did it. The only remaining challenge is simulacrum 20.
@Roxan, you should change your close combat support for awakened melee :)
Dernière édition par Sfitzer, le 15 avr. 2020 17:51:25
"
Roxan28 a écrit :
Managed to kill Awakener 8 with this build. Spent 4 portals just for the last phase,but I did it. The only remaining challenge is simulacrum 20.

Took a look at your equips. You're missing some Gems. You need Precision, Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support linked with Leap Slam + Blood Magic + Faster Attacks, and you still need to swap your Close Combat Support to Awakened Melee Physical.

With endurance support, your Leap Slam will give you endurance charges almost everytime you jump on a group of enemies, stacking up to 3 and making you survive more, preicision will give you more damage, melee physical is waaaaaay better than close combat. It's consistent
"
Sfitzer a écrit :
"
Roxan28 a écrit :

Took a look at your equips. You're missing some Gems. You need Precision, Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support linked with Leap Slam + Blood Magic + Faster Attacks, and you still need to swap your Close Combat Support to Awakened Melee Physical.

With endurance support, your Leap Slam will give you endurance charges almost everytime you jump on a group of enemies, stacking up to 3 and making you survive more, preicision will give you more damage, melee physical is waaaaaay better than close combat. It's consistent

Thanks for the tips. I have all the required gems, I just swap from time to time to test things out. I didn't use precision until now, I'll definitely put endurance charge on melee stun. I didn't use it in simulacrum, probably it could have saved me some deaths...

As for the awakened gems, melee physical is the next one the list. Got lucky with bottled faith drop in Cortex, thanks to this flask I finally managed to beat the last level in simulacrum.I did the challenge like a week ago, paid some guy to do it for me, since then I made it my personal goal to finish it, and finally it's done. ^^
I'm wondering how does this build do without mana cost reductions. 6-links with -15 mana cost exalts and jewelery with mana reduction for channeling skills at least 20-30 c each - not exactly cheap if it's your first character.
"
esostaks a écrit :
I'm wondering how does this build do without mana cost reductions. 6-links with -15 mana cost exalts and jewelery with mana reduction for channeling skills at least 20-30 c each - not exactly cheap if it's your first character.

The jewelry is cheap, not the chest piece. You can do it with thief's torment until you have enough chaos to buy the accessories.
"
esostaks a écrit :

bro just buy cheap rings with an open prefix and then msg me in game and ill enchant them for you cost is on me . Honestly i did t14 and t15 red maps with man cost on jewelry and had no issues with a nice corrupted 6 link chest . I finally farmed enough EX and got a -15 mana cost chest with explodes on death and a decent life enchant so now i have i think melee strike on next and some damage enchant on rings but it can hold you over for sure .

Its just you give up 3 slots of enchants vs 1 mod on armor so getting that armor is a nice QoL improvment , let alone when you save up enough ex to get explodes also .

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires