[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Thinking of buying a saviour and going this build.

How does this hold up to hollow palm / facebreaker builds abusing the cluster jewels atm?

A8 Sirus, 5 orb blight maps and wave 20 sim ez-doable with 50-100 ex investment?

I have been using these two weapons for a while, and when I try to put second paradoxica into PoB it shows significant dps loss. Is that right or is it not calculating the double damage from paradoxica?
"
Shinyshield a écrit :
Thinking of buying a saviour and going this build.

How does this hold up to hollow palm / facebreaker builds abusing the cluster jewels atm?

A8 Sirus, 5 orb blight maps and wave 20 sim ez-doable with 50-100 ex investment?

I can do 20 waves sim, 5 orbs blight and atm, Sirus A6, still need a couple watchstones.
If I don't fuck up getting distracted, everything's fine and I rarely die.

hey man i rerolled out of slayer into champion cuz i dont know how ur getting ur defences from and i was just getting straight bursted at times and u expand more on that?
Question, I got lucky and randomly hit our bis enchant on a well rolled Devoto's Devotion within roughly 10 runs. Now I was wondering if this helm is endgame viable. Or if i'm better off selling it and getting a rare helmet instead?

I'm currently level 93, able to clear t15 and t16 maps okay-ish but not without the occasional one-shot. Sitting on a measly 3ex and 600c atm, so I could definitely use the currency.

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Dernière édition par Saniusz, le 12 avr. 2020 14:54:08
In 3.10 what is the best ascendacy yo choose, slayer or champion?
Great guide-build, cleared all content on normal diff and going for awaking/uber bosses now.It is true that you can not facetank everything but if you pay attention of whats happening in the map you ll not die(tip:when in fog never stop to loot until all mobs around are dead)!I am playing as a berserker and its the first build i managed to enjoy this much and stick with!Thank you for the amazing build!Any suggestion on gear-skill tree?
How do you guys manage to even get -15 total mana cost/crit chance chest? The cheapest on the markets are usually 7 exalted and that's not almost have my budget right there.
Hey guys im kinda new to the game idk what i should upgrade next all elemental res capped i have 5 ex

hey dex

is impale +2 watchers eye worth it ? looking to waste my currency on something

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires