[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

So I see that this build can be used for champion as well, what would the ascension for that be instead of slayer?
Hi Dex,

Great guide! Would you be able to take a look at my build and give me any pointers? I seem to die a little too much (first time playing this game). I'm using a 2H sword, but I do have a Scaeva and Ahn's Might. I'm just not too sure what I can do without getting better gear.

Would you suggest I go full 1H sword and reorganize my build completely to look more like yours?

Thanks!
Hi everyone, need help with Astral Plate crafting:

Is this fine?

But maybe should try 1 or 2 Annul for the Reflects 1 physical damage?

And then add Crit chance with Awakened Orb and % increased Maximum Life.

What are your thoughts? Any help would be so much appreciated.

Edit: On first Annul, -15 to mana cost was removed.

Fuck my life.
Dernière édition par n3crophagia, le 18 avr. 2020 08:41:04
Dernière édition par PepegaJuiceSpinner, le 23 avr. 2020 08:28:51
"
hivesteel a écrit :

- It’s probably not a lvl 100 build. To those who have done it, I applaud you, I don’t have the patience. I want to go fast, loot as I go, go deep in delirium. I wanna do all map mods even if they are deadly. But with this build: you leap slam into a group of mobs as a lag spike hits? Dead; you miss any death effect through the thick delirium fog? Dead; Minotaur decides to instantly dive and resurface without signs or warnings? Instantly Dead. You can’t find that last Chimera smoke through the fog. bye exp. There’s so much shit in this game that I just can’t catch consistently, there’s shit everywhere. The performance of the game is so bad despite my high end PC. I’ve gotten a lot better but with the amount of lag/FPS spike/crash related deaths this league, I’m not improving fast enough to reach level 100. If you’re careful, only mapping maps you carefully checked the mods of, and not going crazy in Delirium, it might be possible, but way too slow and frustrating for me. You can’t deep delve consistently either, which is such amazing currency.

Totally in the point, sorry guys I really like spinning around and kill but this build is in times like 5 leagues ago. I spend a lot od exalts (read hundreds) and I know very well that I will achive a lot more with other builds cost like 10ex max. I have 6400 HP on this build and I survived more on my 3k HP arc miner and had like X10 more dmg than this paper cyclone guy. Like I said 0 hate or something on author bacause he made very well job, but its not worth to play this kind one shot guy in our PoE times, except you like to die by wbite monsters. Regards and take care in hard times :).
"
mad1001 a écrit :
Any idea how to increase DPS ? Is better use 2 jewelled foil ? I have around 9 EX. THANKS
Spoiler

Bottled Faith will be a huge boost if you save up for it. Maybe change one of the weapons for paradoxica. Bottled Faith -> Paradoxica -> Double Influence Chest -> Better rings/amulet -> Saviour.

Also you should get some cluster Jewels, Deep Cuts and Adrenaline is essential IMO, rest is up to you.

EDIT: Another really nice upgrade is spend a few ex on a really nice amulet you will use for a long time and get Tenacity annoint.
Dernière édition par hivesteel, le 19 avr. 2020 21:40:24
Trying to push further, wondering if I should make the swap to champion but really enjoy slayer.

What upgrades should I try go for next if I want to improve?

"
SirLimbo a écrit :
Trying to push further, wondering if I should make the swap to champion but really enjoy slayer.

What upgrades should I try go for next if I want to improve?

assasian mark ring and mark of the elder duo is so good. and attack crit- -15 mana cost astral plate would be nice.

Dernière édition par Rosqo, le 20 avr. 2020 15:29:48
Spoiler

finish siro/shaper/elder/....but idk if wacher eyes need to this build ?i got rare jewel with phy dmga life critc

A few updates but rings are next.

If you go slow, you die.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires