[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

I would like to sell once of the best body armour for this build

-15mana cost,critical strike chance,duble curse,life,resists Hunter and Warlord Inf

with duble course you can apply assasin mark and vulnerability what make you strong as hell. Its really high-end setup so this chest wont be cheap, but to be honest if u want to minimax this build you will need this armour. From last week only two armour with this 3 biss mods are for sale. Post your offerts here or just pm me :)
Dernière édition par klimek6666, le 14 avr. 2020 03:11:28
I dont like people posting items for sale here, but if you absolutely have to then please keep it in PM's.
Invested around 40ex in this build. I can't finish simulacrum. Always RIPS at 19th wave, nor I can finish Sirus. Always RIPS at the last phase. Build is fun,but with this much investment I thought I could finish league mechanic at least.
"
Roxan28 a écrit :
Invested around 40ex in this build. I can't finish simulacrum. Always RIPS at 19th wave, nor I can finish Sirus. Always RIPS at the last phase. Build is fun,but with this much investment I thought I could finish league mechanic at least.

Exactly, if anyone wants to die a million times then this is the build for you.
"
xnappy a écrit :
"
Roxan28 a écrit :

You both need to study and understand how this build should be played. It's not a face-tanker, it's not a tank. You should dodge things, everything, move yourself around while still doing damage. I was able to clear everything in the league even before spending 40+ex on this build. Ya'll are doing something wrong, because the build is good, you just can't play it.
In this League, melee builds suffer a lot, you should understand it.
I'll make sure to upload some footage in the upcoming days. I migrated my character from SSF to trade to buy a Saviour, other than that all my gear is self found and I've killed Sirus 8 multiple times with it.

Cant say anything about Simulacrum since I havent tried it after migrating but I would get to Wave 20 in SSF and not being able to finish it because I did low damage, with that said I've already doubled my dps so I doubt it would struggle to much.

With all that said, no it is not a facetank build. The way my current character is built I would say is pretty tanky but you still have to dodge telegraphed attacks like Delirium meteors, volatiles, all boss abilitys aswell as the "glacial cascade" spikes as much as you can. If you dont like the armour route you can easily spend 2 points for Acrobatics or even double down on the armour and go for the fortify nodes in marauder area.
"
Sfitzer a écrit :
"
xnappy a écrit :
"
Roxan28 a écrit :

You both need to study and understand how this build should be played. It's not a face-tanker, it's not a tank. You should dodge things, everything, move yourself around while still doing damage. I was able to clear everything in the league even before spending 40+ex on this build. Ya'll are doing something wrong, because the build is good, you just can't play it.
In this League, melee builds suffer a lot, you should understand it.

I do admit I need more practice with Awakener 8 (Specifically last phase), however Simulacrum is different story. What can you dodge there? After 18th wave, if you stop spinning - YOU DIE. Enemies will stun-lock you to death, and considering that they get INSANE physical reduction damage, it feels like I do barely any damage. I Can sustain and survive as long as I have Lion's roar flask (Because it pushes them out of melee range) and range attacks you can dodge, once you run out of flask there is no dodging, there is no running...

My current gear:
Hey, so I followed this build pretty much how you have it. I can not for the love of god get 5 auras to work?? Is that too much to try? I have enlightened jewel on the 3 expensive ones in my helm. My character is public so I think you can look at my gear because I don't know how to link here. Thanks Dex!
Dernière édition par MarshAllDay, le 15 avr. 2020 10:49:48
"
MarshAllDay a écrit :
Hey, so I followed this build pretty much how you have it. I can not for the love of god get 5 auras to work?? Is that too much to try? I have enlightened jewel on the 3 expensive ones in my helm. My character is public so I think you can look at my gear because I don't know how to link here. Thanks Dex!

Is your precision lvl 1? You may have this leveled too high, hence using too much mana.
Character isnt public btw.
No, I can fix that and I figured it out. My boots are next buy and I have way over capped resists so I need to figure out. Also, what do you think of amulet?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires