[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Is it better to use 2 Paradoxica swords or 1 Paradoxica and 1 Jeweled Foil?
"
hivesteel a écrit :
I've reached endgame with this build, and after testing many cluster jewel options, large and small seem obvious to me (Deep Cuts+Devastator, Adrenaline), but I'm having a hard time picking Medium Cluster Jewel. Each option has pretty nice effects but none really stand out.

What is your choice and why?

Rapid Infusion + Precise Focus.

Edit: I am using Infused Channeling in the 6L, and have Rage from Large Cluster in the form of Bloodscent.
Dernière édition par AterVulpes, le 10 avr. 2020 13:15:07
"
hivesteel a écrit :
I've reached endgame with this build, and after testing many cluster jewel options, large and small seem obvious to me (Deep Cuts+Devastator, Adrenaline), but I'm having a hard time picking Medium Cluster Jewel. Each option has pretty nice effects but none really stand out.

What is your choice and why?

You can use, as someone else said, Precise Focus + Rapid infusion (In both medium slots), or else, which I think it's best Hex breaker + Precise focus. It gives way more survivability in the long run, and the DPS lost is neglectable in my own opinion. It's really nice to escape those curses while channeling cyclone, and trust me, you'll enjoy doing a temporal chains map without worrying too much.
Gave the Slayer another change after wanting to swap to Champion.

Sirus.. 1 out of 3, always die to last phase due to beam because the gfx are s*#@ and everything is red and grey making it hard to see anything on the damn screen. The boss itself is not very hard if you manage to see where he teleported. Shame it takes ages to spawn it again.

Simulacrum is not hard either. Though the bosses are pretty rippy and do end dying.

Uber Atziri down as well but struggled and got 1 shot a few times

T16 maps no problem until you add orbs on them. After 3+ orbs is just insane and get 1 shot every time. I simply can not do a full delirium map. Using Soul Tether and Devastator node made mapping so much easier allowing me to not have my finger on heal flask all the time.

Uber Lab.. the boss is easy but the traps.. RIP. A pain to run and takes ages.

I kept the core of the build and changed the tree from the right to left taking node like Disemboweling, Soul of Steel and a few cluster jwls.
Without any crazy gear, I'd rather say budget, POB shows 1.7mil dps and that without it taking in account the impale or the Rage from cluster.

Basically at lvl 95 the build feels solid until you get 1 shot. Also feels good when mapping but at boss, once you loose Frenzy and other buffs becomes mediocre. The worst is survivability. It simply gets 1 shot before being able to do the damage, which is why now I will make the swap to Champion. Perhaps that's why 90% of cyclone builds are using it. I tried VP but eventually dropped it as it didn't make a huge difference.

I think the build could be very good end game once you drop 100+ ex in it.. still a mele is far from those 15-20mil dps boss melting casters.

Here are my items:
Spoiler

+ 2 large 1 medium 1 small cluster jwls: Bloodscent/2xDeep Cuts/ Smite the weak/ Feed the Fury/Devastator/Martial Prowess/Precise Focus/Rapid Infusion/Fettle [/spoiler]

I'm saving up for a Saviour right now, so which one of these swords should i replace? When i replace the saviour with either of these in POB my dps drops by a pretty big amount

"
Bane__ a écrit :

I'm saving up for a Saviour right now, so which one of these swords should i replace? When i replace the saviour with either of these in POB my dps drops by a pretty big amount

The Saviour will spawn mirage warriors when you strike a critical damage (max 2 warriors) and will use the same skill you dealt the critical with, dealing 50% of its damage. It's like there's two of you dealing damage at the same time.

I think The Saviour + a 500PDPS foil is better, atm I'm using these:

I fucked up my Saviour corruption, and my paradoxica's shitty, wondering if I should swap it for a 500pdps foil :p

Edit: You should probably get rid of that 10% of casting Blood Rage, it'll overwrite yours level 10+ (if you have it), meaning you'll have less attack speed and DPS.
Dernière édition par Sfitzer, le 10 avr. 2020 21:46:41
Could I get some suggestions on good next upgrades to shoot for?

"
I need help, i'm dying a lot and cant get passed level 89, been level 89 for that passed 10 hours i think. I feel like i have no life leech and i'm not sure what to do
"
SignoEleven a écrit :
Is it better to use 2 Paradoxica swords or 1 Paradoxica and 1 Jeweled Foil?

I'd also like to know this, is it also possible to use one of my scaeva and Paradoxica?

Also when I eventually get my armor is it worth trying to multi-mod this ring
Hello,

I have been using your build and it's great but i am struggling a bit after t12-13 maps. Could you check my stuff and advice me what to focus on next? I have a -mana body armour too but it doesn't have 6link so i am not wearing it atm.

https://pastebin.com/6mAMPyv7

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Seksiy/characters

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires