[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

How do i delete a post ?
Dernière édition par AterVulpes, le 9 avr. 2020 04:13:00
"
mroz3 a écrit :
Hohi guys, great guide a lot of discussions here. I am currently at around 3 ex and wonder what should I upgrade next. I checked some posts above but it seems that any upgrade now will cost more than I currently have. Any chances for more budget options?

Also currently Im a champion, should I change to slayer?

Is it worth to get 2-3 ex Paradoxica?

You can replace your off-hand rather easily, Plague Razor that is. It's got a bit less than 300 pDPS, I did a quick price check and it seems that 350+ pDPS foils cost around 1-2 ex so that would be a big upgrade. If you dont want to spend that much however then a Scaeva would still be better as long as you have it in main hand with 3x green sockets and Brimstone Scalpel in your offhand.

Your gloves could use an upgrade aswell, the phys dmg roll is so low that it might aswell not be there so you have 2x resist and a life roll. Aim for those stats but with the option to craft something else like higher phys dmg roll, attack speed or damage while leeching.

For the belt I'd recommend getting a Stygian Vise with life/resist and socket an Abyss Jewel with something like life+attack speed/crit multi or phys dmg to attacks.

Finally your boots are in a rough spot, you could try to annul the life roll and craft it yourself or just get a better pair. If it wasnt for the low life roll they would have been really really nice.

Being Champion is perfectly fine, the crossover with preferred stats is almost identical and for the Paradoxica, I'd just say save your currency until you can afford one with %phys dmg and attack speed.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 9 avr. 2020 05:55:37

I hit a huge wall: I feel like survivability is close to 0. Some bosses are literally impossible, e.g. the eradicator who oneshots me if he touches me in t16, or even Sirus.

Is this a "just dodge everything" situation or am i missing something?
Thank you for your help :)
Any advice guys? Having trouble with both survivability and DPS I guess? IDK. This is my first build that I've actually played through and done mapping with. Any idea on what to work on next and focus on upgrading? I really had to do some weird things to make this build work with dex/int requirement etc.

EDIT: Wow, forgot the pastebin. https://pastebin.com/3Wm4dDW9

Dernière édition par TeppyTV, le 9 avr. 2020 14:47:22
"

Any advice guys? Having trouble with both survivability and DPS I guess? IDK. This is my first build that I've actually played through and done mapping with. Any idea on what to work on next and focus on upgrading? I really had to do some weird things to make this build work with dex/int requirement etc.

I might be the wrong guy to reply but here we go.

Your scaeva is bad change the slots to green, you can also get a higher dps for cheap too.
Your helmet can be upgraded for more life.
Armour okay.
Gloves okay.
Change belt to sygian vise.
Change shoes for a higher life roll.
Rings are not bad but can be upgraded.

Iam too stuck at level 92 and I cant progress another level. At my level I can clear all content but die a lot. I feel with little investment this is the wall my build has hit. Any any upgrade will take more than 20ex.

Although dex is right that this build is cheap gear viable. His build has good rolls and he can craft his stuff which we most cant. For that Ive tinkered a bit and didnt take deep cuts and devastator (which themselves cost ex's). Iam using master the fundamentals and iron breaker which helps a lot with survivability but cutting damage output. What Iam trying now is focusing on making my hp (5813) to around 6500 and getting my chaos resistance to positive. I believe I can reach 95 level doing that. But I have to grind hard to even change my boots as a good roll one are barely near 1ex.

My 2 cents will be to focus on hp, resist, damage. But as dex mentioned this build is not meant to facetank. Jump -> hit -> jump -> heal -> repeat.
Hello Exiles!

I'm kinda stuck, don't know what to upgrade to get more DPS. Pod shows me that I have like 480k DPS. When I open Dex's pob eaven with Cheap gear, there is like 900k DPS, I can't find out why my gear isn't better. Dex is using in cheap gear Praxis ring. My res are capped, Life is about 5,5K. But I need more DPS!

Please look at gear:

I've reached endgame with this build, and after testing many cluster jewel options, large and small seem obvious to me (Deep Cuts+Devastator, Adrenaline), but I'm having a hard time picking Medium Cluster Jewel. Each option has pretty nice effects but none really stand out.

What is your choice and why?
I am currently using blood and sand, flesh and stone, pride and dread banner but I don't have enough unreserved mana to use precision? Am I missing something or how can you do it?
"
HeartZzQq a écrit :
I am currently using blood and sand, flesh and stone, pride and dread banner but I don't have enough unreserved mana to use precision? Am I missing something or how can you do it?

Precision should be level 1 to work without enlighten support.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires