Syndicate Freezes, Stutters/Drops Frames Severely

Welp, turns out there is a lot of us with this problem, hoping the GGG will at least notice this
in hc because of this my occultist died.. :<
just lost my 74 necro to this bug!!!!!

Anyword yet from ggg?
everyone with this issue uses nvidia?
I posted my specs

GPU: Geforce 970m

The game runs about as well as usual (which is not great), except for Betrayal encounters.

"
Yossa a écrit :
everyone with this issue uses nvidia?

No i have AMD CPU and GPU
Same freezes for 5-15 seconds with syndicate encounter.
It looks and feels like "nopreload" option turns on for syndicate only. I haven't ssd and play with --waitforpreload --noasync options since delve league to prevent some lags - not even close as huge, for the truth, - and seems this options just ignored here.

Specs:
i5-4570, GTX 1060 3gb, 16gb Ram, win 7 x64, no ssd
Dernière édition par CatWheep, le 11 mars 2019 00:00:58
Actually decided to wait a few days before playing again, because this issue is really frustrating. Bad luck streak can make you lose a TON of exp from these inevitable deaths.

Specs:

i5~2500, GTX 650 2gb, 8gb ram, win10 x64, no ssd

game runs smoothly most of the time, with the occasional freezes when too much is happening at the same time, but syndicate ambushes are the worst offender, freezing the game for 10+ secs and sometimes straight crashing it.
Same here with a GTX1060. The game ran smooth last league, and I was already using DX11. For some reason this league is having lots of issues with loading new effects, or too many concurrent effects. Syndicate causes stuttering. An invasion with a nearby porcupine pack crashed my client w/o an error. Bestiary Altar causes a small stutter when everything spawns, then a massive one when the fight ends on cleaning up the corpses. Some delve monsters also cause stutters on hit, I've lost an exalt to this. Real fun.

EDIT: Deleting my shader cache folders seems to have fixed this on my end. The easiest to recreate spike was ther Blood Altar, and I just did one without a noticable spike.
Dernière édition par Orcao, le 11 mars 2019 01:19:45
OK so I had no problem on betrayal leagues and invasions here we have new league of synthesis and the game is unplayable each encounter results in death after 10+s freeze or back to login screen...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires