Syndicate Freezes, Stutters/Drops Frames Severely

Same, freeze and die during every syndicate encounter, thank god I'm softcore. This never happened in Betrayal.
Dernière édition par Deese1127, le 9 mars 2019 19:58:49
I have the same issue. Everytime one syndicate member spawn with a portal i get a freeze for 2sec where i die. The other syndicate events work without problems. This never happened in Betrayel

CPU: AMD FX 6300
GPU: AMD R9 285
Bumping with specs

CPU: i7 4710mq
GPU: Geforce 970m
8g ram

The game runs fine except for Syndicate, which freezes for ~5 seconds then stutters.
Same death here =( unplayable in the moment for me..
This is happening to me as well. The moment a syndicate invasion attacks me my game instantly locks up for ~10 seconds and I'm dead by the time it snaps back. This did not happen at all during betrayal, not even slightly.
I lost my character in SSFHC , the error occurs after the portal of the syndicate appear in the zone then lags and disconects. hope gets fixed.
"
edwinpoe82 a écrit :
I lost my character in SSFHC , the error occurs after the portal of the syndicate appear in the zone then lags and disconects. hope gets fixed.

SSFHC death for me as well, same exact situation. Happened to me yesterday, and still haven't logged in since. Seeing more and more replies makes me refuse to play until they address this.

I died 3x so it appears betrayl locks the screen, which I hate!
Same here. 3-4 sec screen freezes when coming near Betrayal encounters result in deaths most of the time.

When is this game ever going to be optimized properly?
Getting huge drops vs syndicate members as well. Was all fine during 3.5 and now alomst unplayable when they appear.

i7 4790k 4,5ghz
MSI rtx 2070
16gb Ram

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires