Syndicate Freezes, Stutters/Drops Frames Severely

Same here, even with the lowest setting on.
Hope GGG will fix this soon!
Unplayable since the Synthesis patch!

Going into any map now is a total gamble, if there's any syndicate at all (caravan, ambush, doesn't seem to matter) I freeze up and get dc'd from the game. More often than not, I come back to find out I've died.

Every single time. No exceptions.

CPU: Intel quad core I7 @ 2.88 GHz

18 GB RAM

win 7 pro 64-bit

GPU: Dual crossfire-linked ATI Radeon HD 5770's 2GB

Dynamic resolution is OFF

Textures are Low except for Medium Light # and Quality, Multithreading ON

ONLY maps with syndicate do this. NO problems with breaches, abyssal gates, multiple concurrent strongboxes, and other big particle/entity loads.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
One more reporting in with the same issue.

Syndicate on maps is a guaranteed disconnect, along with a guaranteed death from the Intervention encounter, which always spawns first.

Also get massive slowdowns with all other encounters - it's a cointoss on disconnecting for Caravans and usually drops on Research labs, forcing me to rush in with the timer already counting down (and god help me if I forgot to put a portal right outside the research lab).

Forts usually don't crash me, but still cause a big drop in FPS.

It's only the Syndicate which does this, and this never happened in Betrayal (possibly because it's now loading three encounters in an area instead of one?)

Goddamn.... Hey GGG, can I get a f'in refund on all the XP I've lost due to mapping being literally unplayable right now with the risk of a Syndicate encounter eating you alive?
Did anyone scout any kind of solution ?

I thought that my computer has problems, but after the latest patch it seems that everytime the syndicate spawns, the graphics try to re-adjust themselves and freez, freez frame drop, re-adjusted graphics ...dead.

It's stupid. I run it on a I3 - with a GRT 960 , 8 gb ram. But I have played betrayal league and had no problems, so that cannot be on me.

Having the Dynamic resolution off helps but not 100%
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
I'm having this same problem, with a GTX 1060, i7 4770 and 8 gb of ram. It's extremely annoying.
Bump for visibility, this is a huge issue for a giant portion of the community.

Not sure why Betrayal went core in the first place, even without these freezes.
Same here.

If Syndicate in map,freezes for 5-10 seconds and die........

Fix this!
It's bad even with SSD. Everything expect towns and Betrayal encounters works flawlessly. At least allow players to skip Betrayal, this league should never gone core in this state anyway.
Dernière édition par Azim, le 11 mars 2019 06:16:15
I always have a game crash after a long screen freeze when a syndicate encounter occurs. Had no problem previous league. (AMD Graphic card)
Same
Bump
!!!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires