Syndicate Freezes, Stutters/Drops Frames Severely

during that intervention 5sec spike with i dont crash i usualy die, sometimes i kill syndicate members before they kill me...vaal grace is good, so bad that they attack so early on map, most cases no souls for grace. seems no fixes. RIP
The game is completely unplayable at this stage. I never ha any problem with Syndicate encounters until 3.6 but now I get 5 sec screen freeze (usually followed by death and/or disconnect). I even got a game crash from my most recent Transportation encounter.
I'm sure some of it is due to my computer specs, but there has to be something wrong with the way Syndicate encounters are being implemented. The rest of the game is perfectly smooth.
The screen freeze when ambushed by Syndicate. How to level up, when we lost Xp every time this happen... soo GGG answer please... Maps are completely useless to gain xp... The whole random thing is just stupid AF, so this game is just unplayable... RIP POE
This feels even worse in HC, get this every single time a syndicate encounter comes into view, game freezes or locks up. Can't progress passed Vastiri without risking death. Which quite honestly, feels pretty awful.
Just throwing another testimonial on the fire... would be nice to know this was being looked in to, at least.
Third time now today and with the second disconnect overall. Wasn't this issue already looked into during Betrayal? What changed when it went core?
Did the other two encounters and both had lag spikes. Not to the point where I couldn't play, but it wasn't smooth gameplay.
Dernière édition par Nestrior, le 10 mars 2019 15:09:02
Exactly same thing here.

Good to know its a know issue already...

Betrayal maps is just unplayable. Frozeen screens and crashes every single time.

Any fix?
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Are any of you from NZ and on 2 degrees broadband?
Just wondering if its its related to whatever issue is going on with my ISP
All syndicate encounters are pure lagfests. Other than the one Intervention which is an auto death for me since the game freezes for 5 seconds I just avoid all other syndicate stuff, it's just not worth the hassle.

This could have been avoided if they just did some beta testing before launching huge patches like this but for some reason they want to be so secretive with stuff that they refuse to test this stuff on a larger scale.
Getting the same issue here, I had really good performance during Betrayal league, never had any problems with lag or graphical stuttering.

If a fortification or intervention syndicate encounter is in my map I freeze 5-15s and die.

Nvidia GTX 970 / AMD 8350 fx

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires