Syndicate Freezes, Stutters/Drops Frames Severely

FIX IT!!! PC for 1800euro DIE, when Sindicate going on map!!
Freeze all and i die! Doing something, its so painful die like this on 91 level!

FIX FIX FIX
+1. So many performance issues like this since launch. Otherwise fantastic league ^^
Dernière édition par betapeg, le 11 mars 2019 07:08:13
+1, Remove syndicate until you fix this, i don't even know why you put it in core.
So still no fix for this? will they replace our dead characters???
I was unaware of this thread and I posted and general and got moved to feedback.

I get rekt with syndicates spawns too. But overall this league has been a stutter fest compared to previous ones. I'm quite baffled because the game has still big room for optimisation but ggg decided to introduce more unoptimised content instead of consolidating stuff. It makes the buzz but make people with non very competitive computers suffer a lot. Note that I have a decent machine and my job is IT expert.
Dernière édition par galuf, le 11 mars 2019 11:00:33
They seem to have done something about the way, RAM handles the game. You can clearly notice that, it´s always at the limit, there is pretty much no free RAM left while playing, so the game files are saved on the HDD and that slows down performance.

You should also be able to hear that if you own a HDD.

When you load the game and play, it works for some time, but after a few maps, it´s just stuttering and screen freezing. Either they have a huge memory leak or they rewrote their file system. If it´s latter, then no fixes will come, as they simply put don´t care about people with bad PC´s (non 16GB RAM, SSDs).

It´s quite shocking how with 3.5. 60 FPS were there, but now with 3.6 it´s unplayable.
"
Ygidua a écrit :
They seem to have done something about the way, RAM handles the game. You can clearly notice that, it´s always at the limit, there is pretty much no free RAM left while playing, so the game files are saved on the HDD and that slows down performance.

You should also be able to hear that if you own a HDD.

When you load the game and play, it works for some time, but after a few maps, it´s just stuttering and screen freezing. Either they have a huge memory leak or they rewrote their file system. If it´s latter, then no fixes will come, as they simply put don´t care about people with bad PC´s (non 16GB RAM, SSDs).

It´s quite shocking how with 3.5. 60 FPS were there, but now with 3.6 it´s unplayable.

I have 8gb RAM and this game take only 2.2gb not more, there is always atleast 3-4gb free RAM which this game can use. And there is no difference between the standalone and the steam client, like people wanna tell everyone. I tested both.
For me the game works smooth, sure i dont have the highest fps but its enough to play. The only problem is when one syndicate spawn with his portal, then i get a freeze for several seconds.

But i figured out now that it become better if i use dynamic resolution, its still not playable but with luck i can escape with 5 fps from the ambush rather than die cause of the freeze
Same here please save us Chris ;-;
"
Azim a écrit :
It's bad even with SSD. Everything expect towns and Betrayal encounters works flawlessly. At least allow players to skip Betrayal, this league should never gone core in this state anyway.

I actually liked Betrayal and Syndicate. While it was the active League, it ran smoothly and I never crashed or froze, barely even slowed framerate even with 3+ ambush people.

Forts no problem...research lab no problem...caravan only slightly stuttery and then even that went away once I got better dps and clear speed to whittle down the number of pesky plinkers and spectres tagging along for the ride.

Idk what happened when the devs ported the Syndicate content and mechanics into core, but it's like when you take apart your motorbike to fix a part, and then put it back together again, except now you are left with a handful of spare bolts and bushings and you have no idea where they go but you're pretty sure your wheels will fall off if you try to drive it again.

I've scrutinized dxdiag (running dx11 here) and seen no consistent pattern of errors or faults. Memory usage hasn't changed much...should we be allocating PoE 4gb or something just to compensate for a messy implementation of Intervention encounters?

Perhaps some snippet of code ostensibly supporting the old DX9, was actually the linchpin for DX11 optimisation as well?

Maybe that's where Cavas' memories went. Instead of playing PUBG inside his head, we should be poring over core dumps.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Im having the same problem with the syndicate, if they are in the map i go splat cuz it freezes.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires