Syndicate Freezes, Stutters/Drops Frames Severely

You dont even need a good VGA like the GTX1070TI.
I am playing this Game with a GTX1050 non-TI 2GB and i cant complain. I have good FPS and no Freezes/Lags with Syndicate (Intervention) @FHD 4xAA/16xAF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMMmzKgoDyw

But yea, i know this dont help anyone.
Don't believe the Hype!
Dernière édition par bruts, le 21 mai 2019 13:55:11
I know you have tried to help, bruts, but that vid does not even show the issue. So far as I know, transport runs slicker than goose shit for everyone.

It is intervention where the pain is. On Xbox now too, and wife's new gaming box so yeah, pretty sure it isn't on the user end. I've tried different things though thinking if I got the game to run better in general it would lessen the impact, which is somewhat true.
Censored.
I get the same problem.
I avoid going near them if I am able to do so.

It's even worse that if you complete the event, when they all pop up with the talking icons, the point where that starts and when they appear is truly and profoundly terribly delayed. Nothing in the entire game is as delayed as that.

League development seems rushed to the point that they're in the game because they don't want to do anything else that touches on the subject of time and cost.

It's better to be direct with a different and small game developer if you like them more than the last assholes you spent your life believing in and then they f* you and pretend they didn't do that from the very beginning.
"
bruts a écrit :
You dont even need a good VGA like the GTX1070TI.
I am playing this Game with a GTX1050 non-TI 2GB and i cant complain. I have good FPS and no Freezes/Lags with Syndicate (Intervention) @FHD 4xAA/16xAF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMMmzKgoDyw

But yea, i know this dont help anyone.

Game is all about CPU not GPU, something like gtx 670 is enough for PoE.
"
kolyaboo a écrit :
I know you have tried to help, bruts, but that vid does not even show the issue. So far as I know, transport runs slicker than goose shit for everyone.

It is intervention where the pain is. On Xbox now too, and wife's new gaming box so yeah, pretty sure it isn't on the user end. I've tried different things though thinking if I got the game to run better in general it would lessen the impact, which is somewhat true.

I thought my Vid shows the Invervention Part when Cameria show up. Not?
Don't believe the Hype!
Dernière édition par bruts, le 22 mai 2019 10:08:45
Oh, did it? My apologies. Didn't notice it, happened so fast. LOL I'm used to it being in slow motion.
Censored.
So you expect us to play through YET another league with this shit going on?

No fix until September (if you can believe that). I have never seen anything this bad in any game.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo a écrit :
So you expect us to play through YET another league with this shit going on?

No fix until September (if you can believe that). I have never seen anything this bad in any game.

Stick around, after all what's a mere six months of waiting. Get used to it, you will do a lot of it.

You know it's really too damn bad GGG is running poe. They are such a fucked company who seem to delight in shooting their foot.

Christ I can't believe they are so horrid.
At this point GGG makes EA seem like a great company. Don't think this gives me pleasure to say. It doesn't. I used to support them until they went down the rabbit hole of beastly customer service.

Censored.
same problem here

system:
i5-4690k oc 3,7 normal temps
16 gb ddr3 ram
gtx 1060 6gb vram noraml temps
windows 7 64 bit

game stutters, freezes sometimes and fps drops from 130 to sometimes 30.

drivers tried out so far: 417.71, 418.81

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires