Syndicate Freezes, Stutters/Drops Frames Severely

I can't understand why:

.I have lag when i see synd members and freeze
.I have 0 ping when port to either hideout map or anywhere time to time. And after like 20 sec ping returns normal
.I have fps issues in delve time to time. Either i try to run away or pray not to die.

I was playin game flawlessly before. No lag freeze or fps issues so far.

To cope with it like many ppl did:
i reinstalles
i bpth have steam and standalone to check
i dl ed whole possible updates and checked net for many possible dll issues.
i cleaned cache
i prayed
i cried
i got mad

and still nothing solved.

is there naything i should do more really donno.
don t say change comp couse i m playin every other game fine ( poe also b4 3.6)

thank you and i HOPE u ll find a solution.
"
Wrong_Turn a écrit :
Never had a problem with Intervention until this newest patch. Now the game locks up and I have to close it completely, log back in, and jump back in the map portal. Full screen of chaos in Delve or Alva and no lag ...runs like silk. 1 single Intervention member and I freeze up completely once or twice.

Steam user
SSD
0 issues until 3.6.2

Thanks

Exactly that. I can smoothly run Delve, Incursions with incredibly density of mobs. 60fps, no issues. Not even when I use Vaal Skeletons next to my 20 phantasms. No lag, no fps drops.

Only one intervention and game closes and I'm dead. This problem is not a user-end problem.
Game runs perfectly and looks beautiful. Mobs are no problem. I don't seem to have the lag.

But ONE intervention and I stutter (first clue) then instantly freeze. If at the first stutter I manage to hit alt 4 I'm ok. Game goes into the trash instantly but I live.

However if I'm not fast enough on that first stutter I'm dead, dead, dead.

Thank all the Cods I'm not doing the hardcore thing. That's the first thing GGG cured me of.

No, no, never hardcore for me. Hopefully this will work out.
Well, this is my PoE experience today

- ONE hour trying to download the new patch that prevents Syndicate freezes
- First disconnection (as usual) trying to login; i don't even complain about it, I really consider it part of the game, indeed I use to log in after three tries
- Second login, I move to hideout, try a map with Syndicate mission
- First game crash without getting inside the map
- Third login after some minutes, finally I am inside the map
- Surprise! My good old friend screen freeze comes again... with his good old companion the game crash
- Fourth login, game stuck on the way to the city
- After like another 15 minutes, I see I'm on the city now
- Map portals have dissapeared, Syndicate mission gone on the Atlas

I have lost my 3% xp, not an important thing if the other 8 or 9 screen freeze deaths against Syndicate members (bosses that I used to kill with one hand tied) never happened.

Anyway, the worst things are frustration and tilt... so I quit for today, hoping that you really find a solution for this. At least, I was able to do big part of the house cleaning in the meantime. FACEPALM
Patch 3.6 seems to have problems with asset loading on demand.

This means mob spawning (chests,syndicate,etc) or on-death-effects like shatter, or explosions.

I have a Ryzen 5 1600 (6C / 12T), GTX 1050 4GB Vram and a SSD (where my game is installed) and i can reproduce all lag spikes (800-1500ms) especially when there is a lot going on on the screen, with a lot of mobs and ground effects.

Something got wrong when they updated their graphcis pipleline, so there are obviously more critical problems when loading textures/shaders on demand.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
My lag/freezes during intervention is actually somehow worse after patch yesterday... Very disheartening.

Edit: Actually overall performance in any map has been much worse since patch unfortunately.
Dernière édition par Deese1127, le 22 mars 2019 13:39:10
still have the freeze problem.

--noasync help a little bit. but if i have a map with betrayal i have 10 minutes loadingscreen.
so patch doesnt help.
Well, I guess GGG really dont care anymore. I sent a ticket 3 days after launch where they answered me to send all kinds of graphs ingame so they can help me. I returned everything they asked for and waited for any help of them. 4 days later they send me an email that they dont provide technical help anymore since they dont have enough staff.

In these 4 days they had enough staff to release the unique stash tab and new mtx...

Guess all companies change when they had enough success.

Sad.
Same.

Freezes didn't get better one bit since the 3.6.2 patch.

Barely survived a syndicate intervention on a T5 courtyard. And it was just one member. Otherwise I would've been dead for sure. No way to progress further. I am lvl90 now and I have to go to red maps in order to get XP.

What wonders me the most: the game worked fine last league. No freezes, no lag. How did GGG manage to mess this up so bad?

GGG, please take betrayal out of the game, until you are able to sort this out! This is unacceptable! Even for a F2P game with "microtransactions" that should rather be called "macrotransactions".

Cheers!

Edit:
https://pastebin.com/5qsHaJ6p
Steam
No SSD
--waitforpreload (helped with micro-stuttering and disconnects due to too long loading times, good lord this game is really poorly optimized!)
Dernière édition par b33zlebug, le 22 mars 2019 15:02:10
Let's try reverse logic.

Today I ran a map and Intervention spawned, I froze, died and 50 exalts dropped.

Please disable until you can figure out what caused this.
Dernière édition par Biovital, le 22 mars 2019 17:44:08

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires