https://pastebin.com/C07zGc4V
standalone
no launch parameters

Game installed on SSD ;)
Dernière édition par Blo0dForce, le 20 mars 2019 20:48:31
Same for me Patch this Crap back from game Bad ligue freez lag spike ,,,
no way for lvl up
same problem here .

Someone have a solution like seriously ? every people who respond say '' download WinMTR and post blablablabla '' but when people with this problem do that noboy response ...

Tried to play with steam or standalone client , lockstep/predictive mode , reinstalling the game , change setting parameters , it change nothing ....

The game freeze , i can moove but i can't interact with nothing , and if i disconnect/reconnect , bye bye my 10% xp ...

Please GGG , fix this , this is so annoying :(
You know what? This is seriously screwed.

I'm chasing around trying deleting files, inserting this or that. Trying desperately to get the game to work. Why? Because I love it. It by far the best game around.

Why does it have to be run by GGG? They care only about selling mtx to newbies who will be gone by end of league. Those of us who are long time players they give us the back of their hands.

Screw this mess, screw this game.
Ii hope they find a solution soon. Im gonna try out the ps4 client in a few days but i dont want to give up on all my mtx and tons of stashtabs.
i realy want the game to work again. but constantly crashing and freezing/disconnecting makes it frustrating to even attempt maps or anything at all. and there is no game like this out there.
Steam user
No parameters

https://pastebin.com/u4tRhXVe

Nothing changed after this last patch. Still freezes during Syndicate encounters.
Also, lots of bugs in these syndicate events. After dying today bacause of a freeze during an intervention, for example, when I came back the other two syndicate objectives on the map couldn't start because it said there was still one going on. But there was no NPC or enemies around. At least with this shit bugged I could just clean the map normally without sttuters.

Besides, the patch notes are just embarassing. At this point it seems that GGG still have no idea wtf is going on and is just trying to put a band-aid on the betrayal content so this league is KIND OF playable.

Until now this league is just a big clown fiesta.

Not only did this patch not fix the problem it actually created a new one where when you die to Intervention the game thinks its still going on and you cannot do the other 2 encounters.

Just pathetic now.
Never had a problem with Intervention until this newest patch. Now the game locks up and I have to close it completely, log back in, and jump back in the map portal. Full screen of chaos in Delve or Alva and no lag ...runs like silk. 1 single Intervention member and I freeze up completely once or twice.

Steam user
SSD
0 issues until 3.6.2

Thanks
Just saying that nothing has changed after the new patch for me either, Interventions still lock up my game for 5+ seconds and then I'm dead on the ground.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires