Syndicate Freezes, Stutters/Drops Frames Severely

I still have this obnoxious bug, it's killed my enjoyment of the game.

i7 4770
GTX 1060
8 GB Ram
No SSD
When I enter in a map where there are Syndicate members, the loading is verrrry long. The problem is the Grace Period time is elapsed when the loading is over and if there are monsters in the proximity, *bam* they kill you !

Seriously, instead of nerfing skillgems, Uniques, etc. with each patch, you'd better fix this lagging problem.

One suggestion : erase Betrayal. The only best part with it are the crafting recipes but the rest is useless.
Dernière édition par Thezibaim, le 23 mars 2019 18:05:51
Still not fixed -- still lags me to death with syndicate ambush.
Everything else works fine, just insta death after a 5-10 second freeze
Fix or remove!
"
b33zlebug a écrit :
Same.

Freezes didn't get better one bit since the 3.6.2 patch.

Barely survived a syndicate intervention on a T5 courtyard. And it was just one member. Otherwise I would've been dead for sure. No way to progress further. I am lvl90 now and I have to go to red maps in order to get XP.

What wonders me the most: the game worked fine last league. No freezes, no lag. How did GGG manage to mess this up so bad?

GGG, please take betrayal out of the game, until you are able to sort this out! This is unacceptable! Even for a F2P game with "microtransactions" that should rather be called "macrotransactions".

Cheers!

I fully agree with bold words.

Did these things (freeze, lag) happen in Betrayal league?

I don't play leagues, but I guess no.
Dernière édition par RasputonIII, le 24 mars 2019 17:34:32
am abit triggered, still this stuff goes on deep into league!!

just ran a lair of hydra map, rolled real nice and guess what? yep syndicate spawns.. game lags and crashes.. haven't bothered logging back in yet.. tbh i'm considering not bothering.

sorry for the rant, but seriously please fix path of exile... its broken!
Going to keep bumping this until someone bothers to fix it.
Censored.
It's pathetic that the expansion was released in this state, and 2 weeks and 2 days later, is still in this state.

The only thing that "fixes" this lag, is by turning --noasync on.

And now, every zone, every map, takes 1-5minutes to load LOL.

And the encounters still stutter. But not freeze. Usually.

I am actually disgusted by this. Sorry GGG, but I have better things to do with my money than feed a Chinese conglomerate.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/b57f6x/fix_worked_for_curing_betrayal_lag_aids/

I was sceptical at first, but this worked for me.

Windows 7, Standalone client, normal HDD (no SSD)

1. I went to my installation folder "Grinding Gear Games/Path of Exile" and deleted all the files in the CachedHLSLShaders and ShaderCacheD3D11 folders.

Then I went to "Documents/My Games/Path of Exile" and deleted all the files in the DailyDealCache, Minimap and MOTDCache folders.

Ctrl+A to select ALL the files in the current folder, then Shift+Delete to delete without going to the Recycle bin. There are thousands and tens of thousands of files, so this shortcut saves time.

2. Put the GGPK Defragmenter in the main install folder, where Content.ggpk is, and ran it. It cut Content.ggpk by about 4 GB.

3. The instructions say to defrag my hard disk, but my hard drive had 0% fragmentation according to the Defragmenter so I skipped this step.

Intervention frame drop is much better now.

The Betrayal encounters still cause some frame drop though, especially when members portal in, and need improvement.
Bumping this until it if fixed.

I have played this game for years and had zero issues and now, all of a sudden, this game breaking bug!

GGG, you guys can do better!
Censored.
I've tried with the recommendations of the video I link below. The ping seems lower... but I haven't played Betrayal content for obvious reasons.

You must open CMD as admin., type the following commands and restart the computer several times.

ping google.com
ipconfig /flushdns
netsh winsock reset catalog
netsh int ip reset reset.log hit
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

Path Of Exile - Boost FPS & Reduce Lag / Stuttering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRIpRNOno4U

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires