[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

"
damonloth a écrit :
could you tell me why u take minion node on left site tree?

No he didn't take any minion node. if yes, Spiritual Aid node at the end will boost the damage along with the minions
Dernière édition par diablo3sobad, le 30 déc. 2018 22:57:49
"
Wunju a écrit :
Does anyone have any idea of why turning on power charges on POB does nothing to dps shown? It doubles the crit chance, but the dps stays the same, and I have no idea why. Can´t storm brand damage crit? I was thinking of experimenting with assassins mark instead of ele weakness, since we have so much ele penetration anyway.

IF you go crit route, it's gonna be a completely different build since this build use Elemental Overload which means crit does nothing
I'm done with the build. guardians, shaper and uber elder down. ty

Gear

Spoiler
Hi, nice build.

I could use a tip to increase the damage as I am struggling with Shaper s guardians

Dernière édition par sevenfold, le 31 déc. 2018 12:06:40
Hey great build thank you

Am doing this on xbox 1

I am struggling to get the jewles needed. i can get the abyss ones but the normal ones i can not any ideas? or just find best fit?
"
Delboy2028 a écrit :
Hey great build thank you

Am doing this on xbox 1

I am struggling to get the jewles needed. i can get the abyss ones but the normal ones i can not any ideas? or just find best fit?

Jewels are random (apart from unique ones), so you have to either craft or buy some with the stats you need. The ones OP linked are mere examples.
Hi, can anyone take a look at my profile and comment on what can i improved on? So far I'm enjoying the build and has taken it to shaper deathless, however mino is tough and i failed u.elder, any tips are appreciated. My dmg in pob is about 1/2 of the pob of OP, any tips to improve my dmg?

ign: stormy_danields_brand
Hey there,

Love this build and it's gameplay, really refreshing while leveling.

Only 67 so far, but i guess i'll farm a ton with it.

By the way, i updated the PoB link with the leveling trees.

Link is : https://pastebin.com/BEDymYHv

All the 5 skill trees are included inside.

Have fun all,
If that may help as a guideline, here are some items that made leveling a breeze. Not really expensive as well for most of them.

Dernière édition par avicart, le 31 déc. 2018 12:52:03
Trying this out and loving it so far.
Dernière édition par GnomeErcy, le 31 déc. 2018 14:18:50

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires