[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

"
Iceblaze23 a écrit :
what can i be doing to actually improve upon my build? i've been trying to follow this guide but i feel pretty weak. should i switch out my chest for a loreweave or something?

https://pastebin.com/4Qr9NZYL

Go for ES leech and max ES wheels. Aim for 5k+ life with ~ 1.1k es and MOM. I'm roughly 5k life with about 950 es and it works well for me. I actually followed Kyyrbes's advice from a few posts ago. Just not sure how he runs Zealot and both Heralds without running into massive mana issues so i just run the single herald. Also from past experiences Doryani Catalyst isn't a strong weapon for this build (i used it for a bit last season till I switched my neck to a lighting leech neck.) It just isn't enough life leech on Doryani. Either way much like Kyyrbe I am cursing through everything up to 16 with a death here and there which are sadly just user errors -_-.

I also picked up boots with decoy totem just to help with syndicate and a few bosses.

Just took another look at your gear and realized that you have trap and mine damage support socketed. You can switch that lightning damage since the gloves already have that mod on them.

Hope this helps ya!
Dernière édition par Infektion675, le 23 mars 2019 08:41:10
"
Infektion675 a écrit :
"
Iceblaze23 a écrit :
what can i be doing to actually improve upon my build? i've been trying to follow this guide but i feel pretty weak. should i switch out my chest for a loreweave or something?

https://pastebin.com/4Qr9NZYL

Go for ES leech and max ES wheels. Aim for 5k+ life with ~ 1.1k es and MOM. I'm roughly 5k life with about 950 es and it works well for me. I actually followed Kyyrbes's advice from a few posts ago. Just not sure how he runs Zealot and both Heralds without running into massive mana issues so i just run the single herald. Also from past experiences Doryani Catalyst isn't a strong weapon for this build (i used it for a bit last season till I switched my neck to a lighting leech neck.) It just isn't enough life leech on Doryani. Either way much like Kyyrbe I am cursing through everything up to 16 with a death here and there which are sadly just user errors -_-.

I also picked up boots with decoy totem just to help with syndicate and a few bosses.

Just took another look at your gear and realized that you have trap and mine damage support socketed. You can switch that lightning damage since the gloves already have that mod on them.

Hope this helps ya!

thanks! one question i have - how would i get a sceptre like yours? i'm not sure whether it would be better to craft my own or just to buy one, and if so, how much one would cost. i'm using doryani's right now because honestly im super new and i dont know what would be a better pick.
PoB shows dps for one brand?
"
mrMurtag a écrit :
PoB shows dps for one brand?

From my understanding, yes.

Speaking of dps how much PoB dps would you guys aim for before attempting uber elder?

Done 2 guardians (hydra and Phoenix) with 17k storm brand tooltip without much issue. Only stupid deaths. Dps seemed alright. Gonna try shaper hopefully tonight for the zana quest.

IIRC my PoB dps was 145k or so with all flasks up and configured for shaper without shock checked.
Dernière édition par Garash, le 26 mars 2019 10:52:52
how are your runes journey going ppl? Trying the build and playing poe like 1 month so far and loving this game wich i waited so long to start playing.

So, i've got Elder down and clearing t15 atm, on lvl 90, with a 6link Restless Ward

What chest are u ppl rolling? Is Restless Ward an option? Once i generate charges with neck mod and they are a good source of damage/defense/utility

There goes my okay itens/choices:
Spoiler

any tips to improve it?
lacking some mana and chaos res, but thinking about getting some more mana nodes later on the tree (I'm about 4,8k life atm). Missing some lab enchants as well
I tried to get some budget gear as close as possible of the recquired
Dernière édition par razhlive, le 10 avr. 2019 13:00:03
I noticed that only one stamp is attached to the boss,
i have runebinder
When is it apropriate to convert the tree to the full crit/final setup? Not a league starter on my behalf, got a bunhc of currency and pushing through 70s into 90s eventually.
Hey mate, would like to play something like this into Legion. Are you going to update it? Would be interesting to see a comparison between ascendancies now when Elementalist is changed.

Thanks for the build and good luck in 3.7!
I'm extremely new and i'm still polishing my basic understandings of builds. I have a couple questions. Is the jewel the only place your cold damage comes from to make the hypothermia supports worth using? Also where do the jewels on the gear page fit in; I don't have experience applying jewels to anything but my skill grid.
Where in the world do you get the dex for this build? I'm up to 78 now, and by all means, I love the build, but i'm desperately grasping at crafting dex onto my gear in order to keep up with phase run leveling up and you have a level 20 on there which requires 155. Your build on pathofbuilding claims it gives 68 dex even though at level 78 I only have 44 and your gear shown only adds 21 dex to your final build. So how in the world can you be running a level 20 phase run with the dex provided from this build plus that gear you listed?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires