[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

"
GnomeErcy a écrit :
Trying this out and loving it so far. I had a question about your decoy totem though. Don't we lose 1 to number of summoned totems from Runebinder? So why bother with Multiple Totems when you can only have 1? Am I missing something?

With Runebinder you cannot summon totems since the maximum number of totems you can summon is one by default.
"Embrace the darkness"
i'm still new to this game, i've tried out a few builds already for the league, first being a budget sabo arc miner, then a very expensive flicker/molten strike ascendent.

While i like flicker a lot, and the clear speed is pretty good when the mobs are aligned really well. This build is just way tankier at about 1/100th the budget. I have almost nothing put down on this build, and it's clearing T15s with ease almost as soon as i hit 70s.

Mad props, and thanks.

Question: I haven't been able to find a good pair of boots with summon decoy totem. What can i use in that red slot instead?
Great guide! I picked up this build after playing a melee build as a league starter. Clears nice and has high survivability!

I'm currently able to farm Uber Elder without dying and Delve bosses are a breeze.

Current setup:

Nice gear! Don'tforget to get level 21 LS and storm brand gems
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
I've got a 5L Carcass and a 5L Loreweave. Trying to decide which to use while trying to 6-Link the other. any thoughts?

What gem should be dropped for a 5 link combo?
"
Nice gear! Don'tforget to get level 21 LS and storm brand gems

I actually got some right after I posted here! Love the guide~
"
jerkan7 a écrit :
"
GnomeErcy a écrit :
Trying this out and loving it so far. I had a question about your decoy totem though. Don't we lose 1 to number of summoned totems from Runebinder? So why bother with Multiple Totems when you can only have 1? Am I missing something?

With Runebinder you cannot summon totems since the maximum number of totems you can summon is one by default.

Yep realized that almost as soon as I posted haha
what should i use if i don't want to use decoy totem instead of multiple totem support?
"
wyse187 a écrit :
what should i use if i don't want to use decoy totem instead of multiple totem support?

I just threw in a summon stone golem for some more life regen

What would be the best things for me for me to upgrade next? Have done pretty much everything but Uber Elder and Shaper/Guardians, pretty fun build!
Dernière édition par WeaponizedSP, le 31 déc. 2018 21:30:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires