[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

This is my set up and this is my first league. I only have about 80 chaos saved up. I can manage T12/13 pretty safely if somewhat slow. What could i do cheaply to improve my guy. Loving this game so far.
Is chain enchant that much better than penetration one?
Dernière édition par gorionn, le 31 déc. 2018 22:07:10
"
bigmc1096 a écrit :

This is my set up and this is my first league. I only have about 80 chaos saved up. I can manage T12/13 pretty safely if somewhat slow. What could i do cheaply to improve my guy. Loving this game so far.

change your jewelry then the chest, also, you do not need 3 life flasks

do not use wrath as you lose around ~1k mana and we use MoM. use only herald of thunder
Dernière édition par sevenfold, le 31 déc. 2018 22:47:06
"
change your jewelry then the chest, also, you do not need 3 life flasks

do not use wrath as you lose around ~1k mana and we use MoM. use only herald of thunder

wrath doesn't use any mana due to the essence worm. the only mana that gets reserved is herald of thunder. for my other two jewelry i was looking for res's and life, but im not sure if there is another affix to look for because opal rings are uber expensive. an the chest, that was the only 6L i could afford. i wanted anything really to get outta tabula

killed everything in the game with those gear just need to change my culling strike on my boot for something beter

Spent some money. Down to 60 chaos, but I doubled my deeps with the 5L carcass jack. feels much better. im grinding for the 60 ring chest for some defense, and i need a weapon and maybe an opal ring. high end jewels for this is so expensive.

i've always run 3 life pots. how do i use the utility ones instead?

Spent some money. Down to 60 chaos, but I doubled my deeps with the 5L carcass jack. feels much better. im grinding for the 60 ring chest for some defense, and i need a weapon and maybe an opal ring. high end jewels for this is so expensive.

"
bigmc1096 a écrit :
i've always run 3 life pots. how do i use the utility ones instead?

You're using MoM for one, so some of your damage is being taken off mana instead of life. You should be getting the "of Puhuarte" (sp?) prefix on your amulet so you can leech lightining damage as life. You should only need 1 life pot as a lifesaver. view the gearing decisions section of the guide and look at the amulet description.
Dernière édition par WeaponizedSP, le 1 janv. 2019 01:31:24
Should I keep using my 5L Carcass Jack or go back to a tabula for a 6L, which one is more clear speed/dps? hmm
my sheet dps doubled from 6L "stat stick armor" to 5L Carcass Jack
"
You're using MoM for one, so some of your damage is being taken off mana instead of life. You should be getting the "of Puhuarte" (sp?) prefix on your amulet so you can leech lightining damage as life. You should only need 1 life pot as a lifesaver. view the gearing decisions section of the guide and look at the amulet description.

Thanks!
"
WeaponizedSP a écrit :

You're using MoM for one, so some of your damage is being taken off mana instead of life. You should be getting the "of Puhuarte" (sp?) prefix on your amulet so you can leech lightining damage as life.

How can you get that prefix? I don't see it at https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Amulet unless it's shaper one.
"Embrace the darkness"

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires