[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

Just started leveling my char and it feels pretty great atm. Gear is pretty shit and need to get some cast speed somewhere but I was able to do uber lab at lv 73 and currently easily doing t9-10 maps at lv 81. I chose to go blasphemy+enfeeble+temp chains instead of going MoM and got warlord's mark on ring so I use windscream and +1 curse on tree. What should be my gear upgrades in order to be able to do uber elder?

I've been playing an arc totem scion since league start but I keep hovering around the idea of trying out this build. It looks like fun but I'm really unsure how safe it is compared to a totem setup? I am a big fan of totems because they only really need three active skills (totem, movement, curse) so they are easy to play, while at the same time being very safe. How would you compare that to this build?

Also...why no paragon? That's basically my favorite elementalist ability. Reflect immune + leech? I get that "more deeps" is always the popular setup but how do you compensate for not having it? Doesn't it make life much easier?
"
sutasafaia a écrit :
I've been playing an arc totem scion since league start but I keep hovering around the idea of trying out this build. It looks like fun but I'm really unsure how safe it is compared to a totem setup? I am a big fan of totems because they only really need three active skills (totem, movement, curse) so they are easy to play, while at the same time being very safe. How would you compare that to this build?

Not experienced with totems so I can't really compare but this build is pretty safe thanks to MoM+Phase Acro and has a lot of life on tree+gear. Also easy to play you only use brand+movement+recall (add lightning spire trap+decoy totem for bosses)

"
sutasafaia a écrit :
Also...why no paragon? That's basically my favorite elementalist ability. Reflect immune + leech? I get that "more deeps" is always the popular setup but how do you compensate for not having it? Doesn't it make life much easier?

Having to check for reflect is kinda annoying but Beacon of Ruin and Mastermind of Discord are way too powerful to give up. You can easily get leech with warlord's mark (HoT+curse on hit or linked to cwdt or elder ring) or amulet mod showcased in first post or berek's grip
I hate posting these things (and since I rarely do, I have no idea to get stuff to just line up normally). I know I have decent gear (BTW, fossil crafting is pretty OP, addictive and fun. Metallic/prismatic/pristine is an amazing combo for just about everything for this build), but I am wondering how to up my defenses without losing much offense. I know I still have to get to acrobatics and that will help.

My health is at like 5000, mana is 2700 and ES is 1000. I have a watcher's eye that leeches 1.5% of lightning damage as life. Been stuck on level 89 for what feels like forever because I get oddly one shot every single map. Half the time I don't even see where it comes from. Anyway, just curious. Thanks.
Dernière édition par WR47H, le 30 déc. 2018 13:22:28
Is it possible to run phase run instead of shield charge with this build? I can't use shield charge builds anymore after experiencing the smoothness that is phase run lol.
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
"
LegendaryMewtwo a écrit :
"
Wrath is 21% more spell damage for 50% mana reservation. Losing 2k HP for 21% more damage isn't really worth it. HoT on the other hand is 25% lightning penetration for less mana reserved, which is way better.

Instead of Wrath, do you think it's worth using Discipline? The mana reserved isn't as bad as Wrath and it improves survivability a bit.

Why are you so interested in reserving your mana pool on a MoM build?

It's a silly reason... but I want to use my Aura MTX. Is Decoy Totem that good? I probably wouldn't be able to support it with multi-totems since I use Atziri's Step.
carcas or inpulsa better in this build?
could you tell me why u take minion node on left site tree?
Hey grear build thank you

Am doing this on xbox 1

I have an issues the jewl fulget boom... I cant find it any where.. does it still exsist is there an alernative?
"
strebbe a écrit :
Hello, thank you for making such a comprehensive guide!

I wanted to ask if you could have a quick glance at my PoB (https://pastebin.com/c4ffwRta)
I'm trying to figure out what makes the huge difference between your 174k dps versus my 30k dps.
All I can find are minor increases in dps (the jewels, slightly better stats on certain gear peaces, but I can't find anything that would cause such a huge difference in dps)
I have got like 1-2ex to improve my gear but I'm not sure what would benefit me the most. Spending all of that on a jewel that will increase my dps by 3000 sounds like a waste.

1. Your POB config lack: Chill and Shock on enemies, Brand attach. your damage vs shaper is somewhat 70k and 100k vs normal mobs not 30k :)

2.Your rings does not pride any damage boost: 2 rings you should get at least 75% increased lightning/ elemental damage

3. your weapon dont have any cast speed: cast speed scale most damage in this build

4. Your gem levels are quite low.
Dernière édition par diablo3sobad, le 30 déc. 2018 22:54:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires