[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
owbe a écrit :
Whats the purpose of energy shield nodes up top ?
https://s.put.re/G7vuJf2L.png

+1 max light res
"
Example257 a écrit :
can someone quickly break down the purpose of the 3L ball Lightning setup with cwdt and gmp. For what is it for? In the old build it was a 4L with combution but now?

life gain on hit.
combustion was an addition
real reason is watcher's eye vitality mode
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 28 avr. 2019 01:13:27
Just reached 68 and equipped two Nebulochs. Running Arctic armour and Purity of Fire, my fire res is 79% and 113% uncapped. How do I counter the degen from the Nebulochs, since 9 charges x 2 x 200 fire damage is quite a lot when I only have 3200 (at the moment, did not reach the life wheel yet).
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
Mourninger2 a écrit :
How do you deal with bleeding?

90 % phy reduction. We dont bleed

90% physical reduction?

It says 18% physical reduction for me in my character panel? Where is the 90% coming from? I must of missed something.

I'm level 92 with 6,691 and still getting one shot in T15-T16 bosses with rare level map mods. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm not the best of players but not a scrub either. Can't react to anything when you get one shot... I must be missing something here. Would appreciate if someone can look at my character and see what I might be doing wrong?

I know I don't have the two rings yet, but that's 2% elemental reduction. I plan to get it later on, but I don't have enough resist on other items and have a dps watchers eye so I'm keeping my current rings for now. I also have more of a dps flask set up and not the defensive flasks.

xmishimax in standard

thank you in advance!

Dernière édition par xmishimax, le 4 mai 2019 23:59:16
"
xmishimax a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
Mourninger2 a écrit :

90% physical reduction?

It says 18% physical reduction for me in my character panel? Where is the 90% coming from? I must of missed something.

Wondering the same.
Dernière édition par SwitchBL8, le 5 mai 2019 06:10:18
8-10 endurance charge give 90% p res.
Remove Immortal call. This build dont use it and this gem kill this build
"
xmishimax a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
Mourninger2 a écrit :

90% physical reduction?

I'm level 92 with 6,691 and still getting one shot in T15-T16 bosses with rare level map mods. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm not the best of players but not a scrub either. Can't react to anything when you get one shot... I must be missing something here. Would appreciate if someone can look at my character and see what I might be doing wrong?

I know I don't have the two rings yet, but that's 2% elemental reduction. I plan to get it later on, but I don't have enough resist on other items and have a dps watchers eye so I'm keeping my current rings for now. I also have more of a dps flask set up and not the defensive flasks.

xmishimax in standard

thank you in advance!

remove immortal call, add ball lightning - gmp
u ll be fine after that.
thank you very much!

My character feels so much better now!

WOw that one small thing was the thing important thing.

I'm such a noob haha...

Hello my man, I made ur build on my level 95 jugg, no complaints so far but I just wanted to ask, there are 2,3 talents tree's/build sections/items in ur first post and Im playing on standard atm, so Im just wondering can you point me to the right direction, just so I dont fuck up and start making ur league build instead of the standard one :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bathristowow/characters

my hero is BatHristo, this is what Ive come up with until now
Dernière édition par bathristowow, le 7 mai 2019 06:02:47
"
bathristowow a écrit :
Hello my man, I made ur build on my level 95 jugg, no complaints so far but I just wanted to ask, there are 2,3 talents tree's/build sections/items in ur first post and Im playing on standard atm, so Im just wondering can you point me to the right direction, just so I dont fuck up and start making ur league build instead of the standard one :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bathristowow/characters

my hero is BatHristo, this is what Ive come up with until now

ok lose lion's roar put cinderswallow there
lose the disembowling and 3 points going to it. add them to ele pen on left side of tree
you have 1 jewel at 0 distance on center take that

and u need watcher's eye
Thank you for the reply my friend I will add the watcher eye today (didnt have enough currency yesterday) and sorry for the retarded questions, Im fairly new to the game still getting the hang of it, what should I go for first Divine Fury/Judgement/Wrath ? and if I might add since Im seeing it in a lot of other builds, do u switch any gems for bosses or you just go all in ?
Dernière édition par bathristowow, le 7 mai 2019 09:16:07

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires