[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
CyndiLauper a écrit :
"
CyndiLauper a écrit :

Also, where do you get int for the gems?

Got a bit from abyss jewels, how about you?

skill tree. but you can get from jewels too .
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Neat build MrsDeath_ - I SSF two of the maces and Loreweave so gonna give it a try. I think it's one of the best SSFer deep delver because you can acquire the stuff except for ways and watchers eye easily. I'll be a bit crippled but still 600 should be possible right?

Probably use a?

Also what is that PF build in your profile? Obviously can't do it because Omeyocans but looks interesting.

Anyway thanks again for great guide.
Git R Dun!
Dernière édition par Aim_Deep, le 6 nov. 2018 09:51:17
"
Aim_Deep a écrit :
Neat build MrsDeath_ - I SSF two of the maces and Loreweave so gonna give it a try. I think it's one of the best SSFer deep delver because you can acquire the stuff except for ways and watchers eye easily. I'll be a bit crippled but still 600 should be possible right?

Probably use a?

Also what is that PF build in your profile? Obviously can't do it because Omeyocans but looks interesting.

Anyway thanks again for great guide.

My pf is immune build. I use her to delve rank 1 at dsc.
Quick question, I guess this was the only thing not covered in the guide: how do you sustain the insane sulphite requirements?

From what I see you get trough 20 depths in less than 30 minutes and I can only imagine each run costs 7-10k or around there.

"
xecutable1 a écrit :
Quick question, I guess this was the only thing not covered in the guide: how do you sustain the insane sulphite requirements?

From what I see you get trough 20 depths in less than 30 minutes and I can only imagine each run costs 7-10k or around there.

sry cant disclose my sulphite farm plan. it would affect market prices and eventually would ruin my farming.
I just noticed you are the one pushing the ladders, great job!

Really nice to share your guide!

why is it "unkillable" in 3.5? stat-stick dont work anymore and big nerf to MS and LGOH, seem to me this build is ruined as well
"
why is it "unkillable" in 3.5? stat-stick dont work anymore and big nerf to MS and LGOH, seem to me this build is ruined as well

This build does not have a ''Stat stick'', so I don't see how your comment is relevant here.

MS Nerf is not that big of a nerf. Base melee damage got buffed a bit (147 to 161%) and projectiles damage got buffed (10% more), and we lost a total of 3 projectiles. All in all, I saw someone who posted the math on another build, it is a very very tiny nerf, given that it frees up a jewel slot too (because of the Wildfire limited to 1 now).
yh why should it be unkillable now after LGoH nerf? picked up some leech or something?
Why did you say the build will be unkillable in 3.5?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires