[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

Really awesome and solid build,mate,did almost all content with it during the current season (did not bother much about synthesis stuff tbh).
Would you recommend it also for the flashback event?
"
Chaioth a écrit :
Really awesome and solid build,mate,did almost all content with it during the current season (did not bother much about synthesis stuff tbh).
Would you recommend it also for the flashback event?

well if you can farm the items sure yeah.
i usually dont start with molten strike.
you can do the same by starting with something faster to farm fast and get the items first then start the molten.
actually with new setup all we need is enchanted helm,aul's and watcher's eye.
"
bathristowow a écrit :
Thank you for the reply my friend I will add the watcher eye today (didnt have enough currency yesterday) and sorry for the retarded questions, Im fairly new to the game still getting the hang of it, what should I go for first Divine Fury/Judgement/Wrath ? and if I might add since Im seeing it in a lot of other builds, do u switch any gems for bosses or you just go all in ?

im pretty lazy so i prefer fitting my character for every situation.
so no i dont swap any gems but you might wanna get a gluttony belt to use it for getting endurance charges before boss fights.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 7 mai 2019 20:31:41
hey man, I killed uber elder with this its insanely tank and good damage :) I have another question for you (sorry for being such a nuissance), Im searching for an upgrade and I dont have much at my disposal Im currently using a 2 molten strike rare helmet but its garbage tbh, I want to buy a 3 molten strike helm and since the unique ones are cheaper Im wondering between Starkonja and Devoto, which one would you recommend ? (Im going to balance resists through jewels)
"
bathristowow a écrit :
hey man, I killed uber elder with this its insanely tank and good damage :) I have another question for you (sorry for being such a nuissance), Im searching for an upgrade and I dont have much at my disposal Im currently using a 2 molten strike rare helmet but its garbage tbh, I want to buy a 3 molten strike helm and since the unique ones are cheaper Im wondering between Starkonja and Devoto, which one would you recommend ? (Im going to balance resists through jewels)

i do recommend getting a rare helmet.
i dont think any unique helmet can help our build.
maybe you can get an elder helmet with +3 and put conc effect on it so you can get some more area dmg :)
and im glad you are liking it.

oh and you can get a good pair of tombfists. that will give you 10% more dmg ^^
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 12 mai 2019 18:33:42
is it possible that this build without Nebuloch dealks very very little damage?
"
iDT a écrit :

nebuloch is one of the best melee one hand weapons in the game ^^
if u ask me its the best.
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
iDT a écrit :

defensive wise - sure. offensive wise - it's just absolutly terrible
"
Rake7 a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
iDT a écrit :

defensive wise - sure. offensive wise - it's just absolutly terrible

40 % extra
phy dmg per end charge
at full charge each hand grants more than 600 total dps :D
its an absolute unit^^
perfect for a jugg.
I am planning to play this build again next season.

Could you please share thoughts, which weapon stats are important if we can’t get hands on the Nebuloch in the first couple of days?
Dernière édition par iDT, le 20 mai 2019 02:53:03
"
iDT a écrit :
I am planning to play this build again next season.

Could you please share thoughts, which weapon stats are important if we can’t get hands on the Nebuloch in the first couple of days?

I never start with jugg but brutus' lead sprinklers are solid for tgis build

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires