[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

when pob says net life regen 300-400 +, or lower without consecrated ground.. In battle i often is looking at my health rapidly decaying. And watched Hydra video, that guy struggle too.
You all guys have degen "when hit" or not?
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
nazgul29 a écrit :
"
Thuor99 a écrit :
Hey, great build but some questions.
POB shows my best gem instead of fire pen would be conc effect, why is non using that?
If it shows me endurance charge on melee stun is better than fire pen I should use it than?
I am also wondering why we use Ball lightning?
I am currently using wave of conviction with combustion since it reduces enemy's resistance, I do not understand the use of ball lightning?
If any can answer I would appreciate it.

Ball lightning proc life on hit, blind, culling strike. You can choose what to use. I use for example orb of storms instead of ball lightning.

I dont suggest orb of storms.
It hits way less

i use blade vortex , it frees i skill slot, what'd you say? as an option its good?
"
RainOfT0xic a écrit :
when pob says net life regen 300-400 +, or lower without consecrated ground.. In battle i often is looking at my health rapidly decaying. And watched Hydra video, that guy struggle too.

I would say the hydra map has some nasty mods, maybe high - max res, or reduce life recovery
"
RainOfT0xic a écrit :

i use blade vortex , it frees i skill slot, what'd you say? as an option its good?

nah its not.
ball lightning hits around 7 times per second and no spell can beat it hits per second. use only ball lightning.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
RainOfT0xic a écrit :

you need another nebuloch and another kaom's way to defect degen.
maybe vitality too.
I dont know if the following questions have been answered before but I have to ask:
1)Does the chest need to be Elder-item to be fossil/delve-crafted or normal one is ok?
2)What item level should the chest be?
3)Wouldnt an Astral Plate be better for the 12% elemental resists implicit or we need the armour implicit?
Thanks in advance
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Thanks for the build, I play in standard.
Right now the Wise Oak flask is worthless for me because cold and lightning are equal to each other and highest out of the three resists.I need to bring uncapped fire res up to match the other two but too bored to craft an abyss jewel right now or even search it in the trade thing.
The build Cannot Die literaly. Also it Cannot Move literaly.It takes me 4 seconds to go from portal at map device to my stash in hideout and they are next to each other LULZ!!!I am thinking of replacing all my potions with haste potions. I need to reroll my chest armour the rolls are hideous but it is the first result and it works so we will see. I could defently use some more slots and I need nebuloch mace with fortify corruption.
Ah also the build Cannot Join Party literaly.Join party or going to some major town waypoint cannot be done with this build unless you have some MTX. The looks without MTX are simply retarded. You look just like this phrase sounds: "Tala Banana Warrior".

Dernière édition par Spacecom, le 24 mai 2019 15:53:52
"
Spacecom a écrit :
I dont know if the following questions have been answered before but I have to ask:
1)Does the chest need to be Elder-item to be fossil/delve-crafted or normal one is ok?
2)What item level should the chest be?
3)Wouldnt an Astral Plate be better for the 12% elemental resists implicit or we need the armour implicit?
Thanks in advance

i wanted elder chest piece because of the fossil craft + max life mods that can roll.
you can use any chest piece.

"
Spacecom a écrit :
Thanks for the build, I play in standard.
Right now the Wise Oak flask is worthless for me because cold and lightning are equal to each other and highest out of the three resists.I need to bring uncapped fire res up to match the other two but too bored to craft an abyss jewel right now or even search it in the trade thing.
The build Cannot Die literaly. Also it Cannot Move literaly.It takes me 4 seconds to go from portal at map device to my stash in hideout and they are next to each other LULZ!!!I am thinking of replacing all my potions with haste potions. I need to reroll my chest armour the rolls are hideous but it is the first result and it works so we will see. I could defently use some more slots and I need nebuloch mace with fortify corruption.
Ah also the build Cannot Join Party literaly.Join party or going to some major town waypoint cannot be done with this build unless you have some MTX. The looks without MTX are simply retarded. You look just like this phrase sounds: "Tala Banana Warrior".

:D
parties are for losers. we kill whole content solo.
you can upgrade your boots with +1 endurance charges corruption.
fortify on nebulochs and ele to attacks on belt.
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 25 mai 2019 06:57:18
I bought a nebuloch with Fortify on hit corruption. Do i use it as main hand or off hand? or it doesnt make a difference?
can anybody check my gear please. I think i did something wrong but didnt find the problem :-(

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires