[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

INTRODUCTION
This is the build i used to go 1.2k deeps in delve sc trade league.
I will shortly explain what you need to delve deep 1k+ depth with this build and some useful stuff.

3.6 update: loreweave max res drop doesnt really matter for us that much.
BUT i changed the setup and created a version w/o a loreweave.
my resists are 83-82-83 now. in exchange i removed 2 heralds and xoph's blood and i added 3 purities.
we lose some damage but we are way tankier now.

if u cant afford or dont wanna lose the damage you can keep up with the 3.5 items. also u can go on with 3.5 if u are playing std.

3.6 tree:
older 3.5 version here: you can still do it in std and it would work fine.
Spoiler
3.5 update: lvlled up to 100 in betrayal w/o any problem.
i changed boots and gloves.
i focused resists on my jewels
try to keep your light and cold res equal for wise oak reduced ele dmg taken bonus.
changed auras. from anger to herald of ash + herald of purity
changed tree and some links. please check out the current links in my betrayal character or down below.

Heres the poe ninja link: easier to follow
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/MrsDeath_/GiveMeThatRankBiach

This update will make this build unkillable in 3.5

New gear:

3.5 jewels:

budget amulet: add a blind jewel to belt or tombfist or both to be sure;

budget chest: you can get a 5l loreweave and extract fire pen
but be sure you have 80% max. res on hit.

you can probably change the silver flask with a sapphire flask to get less dmg from uber elder. but dont forget to keep cold res as lowest to benefit from reduced ele dmg taken wise oak gives.
i use a new skill tree with this version.
here it is
this might be better than my 3.4 setup. its pretty good atm. i cleared uber elders with ease with it

----VIDEOS----

whole uber elder journey by : bathristowow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq32nvOTO1I

Uber Elder fight video: by warcry16
"
warcry16 a écrit :

+ some other encounters by warcry16: thanks a lot ^^
"

Difference between grelwood shank build reviewed by creasian:
"
creasian a écrit :
It's a great build imo, and I guess I'm viewing it in that light coming from a Grelwood/15% reserve shield MS'er that I hit 97 with in Delve.

While the grelwood I believe is a bit easier at the mid game since it has a lot of give on sockets and resists from rares in comparison to this one, this one will scale better where it eventually counts.

I figure what makes some struggle with this build is again that not only do you need all the uniques, but you need to actually invest in very focused jewels/eyes for resists in order to bring it all together. That, and I think some see the lower HP gear grade to gear grade between the two builds and forget to account for capping chaos resist closed a huge weakness of the Grelwood build.

Initially I saw this and was going to go grelwood and transition into this but I said hell with it and went all in. It's a great build it's appreciated for sharing it.

------- i updated the 3.5. you might wanna use new ver. in betrayal-----------

ITEMS:

weapons
: i use double nebulochs with fortify on melee hit chance on both of them but one nebuloch with this corruption should do the job.

Spoiler

body armour: loreweave helps us get 80 to all max res including chaos
a corrupted 6l loreweave 80 max res with any reduced element taken is ideal. i choose cold reduced ele. taken because most of the mine monsters deal cold dmg.
Spoiler

gloves-boots
: 3.5 update : we use kaom's roots and tomfist instead of rares.
if u dont have resist sources you can use rare boots and grab unwavering stance instead of kaom's roots. but you might feel slowed during elder fight and freeze could be a problem.
Spoiler

3.5 update:

helmet: this part is quite important with the build.we need - fire res aura from delve mods and some resists on em. molten strike enchant is pretty important for our dps.

Spoiler

amulet
: a xoph amulet is the best choice. its expensive but a good dmg source + increased strength helps a lot with hp.
Spoiler

rings : kaom's ways are our best buddies. not because the regen and not because the life gain on hit. but because 2 extra endurance charges. they come in handy when we wield dual nebulochs which gives us extra defenses with every endurance charge.
ps:a non upgraded kaom's ring corrupted with cannot be ignited is really good with dealing azurite dragon and ignite on hit mods.
Spoiler

belt
: a stygian belt with res + life + elemental dmg with attacks is ideal in 3.5
Spoiler

you also can use headhunter within nemesis modded encounters which increases your strength via stealing rare monster mods.
Spoiler

jewels: a life gained on hit watcher's eye while affected by vitality. this is the most important way to survive in deeper depths with this build. this mode helps us gain life from attacks + projectiles + spells hits enemies which usually makes us regen from any dmg if we dont get 1 shotted.
two wildfires one with corrupted blood corruption and one with crit. other jewels are there to help us equal all our res and get increased life.

3.5 update: we have 1 wildifre jewel now and we use mostly high res + life jewels.
Spoiler

offhand: i usually use a brightbeak and prismatic eclipse to leap slam faster. you can link leap slam + faster attacks + blood magic into brightbeak in order to not get out of mana while leaping fast.
quick note: if you use always attack w/o moving or numlock trick you will see a difference in your leap slam/ molten. thats how i play the build and its probably the best way to play any melee character.
Spoiler

flasks: this part is pretty important. i use all utility flasks because we dont depend on life flasks down here. life flasks are for losers. jokes aside this is where our survivability shows up. its important to manage our flasks properly and always keep them up.
i use wise oak with all equal ress to get 10 reduced to all dmg taken.
Spoiler

for mappers(losers) i ll add life flask and movement flask options:

skill tree(s)
:
3.5 update: we have 1 final tree.
deep delve tree(elemental overload):https:

auras: i mainly focus on my survival so i use vitality-arctic armour-enfeeble with blasphemy.
i have an extra enfeeble on my cast when dmg taken setup which is for the enemies are out of my blasphemy reach.
3.5 update on auras: i use vitality + herald of ash + herald of purity.

bandits: kill all we dont need any bandit buffs. +2 sp is the best.

the pantheon of gods: i am currently using all upgraded solaris as my major god and yugul as my minor god.
no extra dmg from crits is crucial not to be get 1 shotted. and yugul gives us that juicy reduced cold dmg taken.

links:i will link them from most important to less.
body armour: molten strike-elemental damage with attacks- multistrike-ancestral call-elefocus(or conceffect)-fire pen
any 4 link : cwdt lvl 1-ball lightning- gmp-cull or blind ( this part is really important to survive while you are not attacking any monsters.)
other 4 links: at least englihten 3 with vitality-arctic armour and enfeeble blasphemy in another setup.
3 links: leap fortify(can be cull) faster attacks
cwdt(max lvl)-ice golem- enfeeble ( cursing far away monsters)

survival guide to 1k+ depth

with this build there are several mods you need to dodge:
at 500+ depth you will start struggling with mods.
first mode you wanna avoid is enemies have 30% chance to steal your charges. since our build depends on endurance charges this is deadly.
2 extra ele dmg mods + pen or 3 extra ele dmg mods: since lightning dmg is our worst defense we need to avoid too much extra ele dmg.
exiles with extra ele dmg mods: these can be quite annoying since they spit in your face and 1 shot you from far far away. dont be stubborn just sidetrack these if you cant pass them.

Why you have to delve 1k+:
delve rewards increases exponentially as you go deeper. its so worth going down the delve people underestimate it. i ll have 3 fossil stashes each worth 1 exalt after 1k depth. this is how good it is down there.
FAQ
:
Q: how do we generate mana.
A: we use mana leech node down there near point blank.

Q: what do we pick in jugg/skill tree first
A: what you pick in jugg tree really does not matter. you can go either for dmg or def. your choice.
my preferred skill tree que:
point blank-mana leech-avatar of fire-elemental overload- endurance nodes-life nodes

Q: any levelling tips?
A: some good insight from KDL
Spoiler
"
KDL a écrit :
Hello,

Just wanted to thank you for this great build. I achieved to reach epilogue and beat Kitava act 10 for the first time of my life on HC Betrayal League (and on HC overall).

Some things I can add to help people who are leveling and getting through acts :

You can play with a One Handed Weapon that deals heavy dps and fire dmgs (Unique Axe or Mace). Idd dual weapons are weak compared to them for this build and getting double Nebuloch is unrealistic at this point.

Also, I'd suggest to cap your res ofc but also get at least 30% chaos resistance from act 7. The skill tree goes from a point to another and sometimes you will just lack of armour and hp to survive boss fights, even if you deal. But when you get to lv68 near Kitava A10 it shouldn't be a prob anymore if you have a decent gear.

Now I'm doing the first maps, will tell how far can I go with this build, cuz it's kinda expansive atm, but if you play safe it indeed can do the HC B League content I suppose. But please, don't be a retard like me, cap you res again after kitava (forgot about it and almost got instant on atoll map)

GG man, keep up the good work
Cheers

Q: do we pick avatar of fire or not?
A: if you have xoph's amulet no, if not yes.

Q: what if i only have the option to get red coloured mirrored helm?
A: you can get cwdt-ball lightning-gmp links into any other 3 link setup. With helm you can go with leap slam or any other gems according to helm socket colours.

last words: you can pm me for questions if im online ign:GiveMeThatRankBiach
or message me via forum.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 14 juil. 2019 03:28:58
Dernier bump le 15 juil. 2019 11:06:18
Very nice Build and great guide! TY!
Nice build, I love that part that you use elemental hit for mapping. Can you share your PoB?
"
cuquay188 a écrit :
Nice build, I love that part that you use elemental hit for mapping. Can you share your PoB?

i dont use 3rd party programs. sry
Why are nearly all helms with that enchant for sale mirrored?
"
CyndiLauper a écrit :
Why are nearly all helms with that enchant for sale mirrored?

Fractured fossils are not that hard to find and buy. And if u mirror an item with enchant it keeps the enchant but it changes the modifiers so its actually profitable with a good base and a good enchant.
Wouldn't we get way more damage from an amulet with flat fire damage and increased elemental damage instead of Xoph's Blood?

EDIT: my tooltip was messing with me, we have more damage with Xoph's Blood.

Also, where do you get int for the gems?
Dernière édition par CyndiLauper, le 19 oct. 2018 20:40:07
Out of curiosity how much life do you have? I cant seem to get past 6.5k life
"
casualrat a écrit :
Out of curiosity how much life do you have? I cant seem to get past 6.5k life

7k but it depends on tree setup and the rare life values you have on items. i think peek max life would be 7k. but you can survive most of the things with 6.5k life. you just have to not get 1 shotted.
"
CyndiLauper a écrit :

Also, where do you get int for the gems?

Got a bit from abyss jewels, how about you?
Dernière édition par CyndiLauper, le 22 oct. 2018 08:10:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires