[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

:)
Dernière édition par isimak, le 21 avr. 2019 02:22:28
we can get 84-83-84 max res with aura effect helmet
85 - 84 - 85 wit h corrupted aul
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Actually build with maxing resists is not that good, literally no dmg output low attac speed, idk, maybe i am doing smthing wrong, but i like it more with loreweave
"
deltasmoker a écrit :
Actually build with maxing resists is not that good, literally no dmg output low attac speed, idk, maybe i am doing smthing wrong, but i like it more with loreweave

i explained that.
i did create new version to kill the WORST modded cortex and i succeeded killing on double extra - haste- monster damage - penetration modded cortex.
you can get dmg if you aim to have more dmg and less tankyness
with 3.5 version
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 23 avr. 2019 15:12:28
In part of the thread you say 10 endurance charges is the best but I can only seem to get 9 am I missing one somewhere? I currently have 3 in the passives and 2 from the kaom rings I'm not sure how but I have another 4 coming from somewhere else to equal 9
"
Tinytimmy a écrit :
In part of the thread you say 10 endurance charges is the best but I can only seem to get 9 am I missing one somewhere? I currently have 3 in the passives and 2 from the kaom rings I'm not sure how but I have another 4 coming from somewhere else to equal 9

jugg tree and boots
Thank you I just started on ps4 the build is fun so far I just got to the point I can run the nebulas but am killing myself I don't have zoph necklace or watchers eye so I dropped the 2 kaoms rings for now for a ring that heals 50 health and 30 mana on hit until I can get the watchers eye and have been using a healing potion that stops ignite is there anything else I can do to combat the drain from the maces for now until I can get some of the corrupted gear, watchers eye and zoph neck?
Dernière édition par Tinytimmy, le 25 avr. 2019 19:44:20
"
Tinytimmy a écrit :
Thank you I just started on ps4 the build is fun so far I just got to the point I can run the nebulas but am killing myself I don't have zoph necklace or watchers eye so I dropped the 2 kaoms rings for now for a ring that heals 50 health and 30 mana on hit until I can get the watchers eye and have been using a healing potion that stops ignite is there anything else I can do to combat the drain from the maces for now until I can get some of the corrupted gear, watchers eye and zoph neck?

well you can get watcher's for survival xoph's for dmg.
its up to u
Whats the purpose of energy shield nodes up top ?
https://s.put.re/G7vuJf2L.png
can someone quickly break down the purpose of the 3L ball Lightning setup with cwdt and gmp. For what is it for? In the old build it was a 4L with combution but now?
Dernière édition par Example257, le 27 avr. 2019 09:27:25

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires