[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
klausTv a écrit :

loving this build. facetanking god

it will get better when u get a fortify corruption on at least 1 of ur nebulochs.
thats 22% reduced taken from hits
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
How do you deal with bleeding?
"
Mourninger2 a écrit :
How do you deal with bleeding?

90 % phy reduction. We dont bleed
Hi...i just start play this build in synthesis...i like so much playing molten strike. I want to know which are the best weapons to level this build
thanks for the help
"
Manaio a écrit :
Hi...i just start play this build in synthesis...i like so much playing molten strike. I want to know which are the best weapons to level this build
thanks for the help

brutus' lead sprinklers
Hi, thanks for a very good and detailed guide.

Edit: had a question but figured it out
Dernière édition par Hjelpen93, le 15 avr. 2019 08:47:53
Just a heads up No one should get unnatural calm. for 4 points of aura effectiveness nodes you get +1 all max res.
"
Darrylrfd a écrit :
Just a heads up No one should get unnatural calm. for 4 points of aura effectiveness nodes you get +1 all max res.

ty for the info and i wanna add:
you dont need 21 purities u can get a +3 helmet:

i ll try the +1 max res thing

ok new tree and +1 to all max res.
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 17 avr. 2019 03:45:26
Hello, loving the build so far, manage to do all content with it deathless (except Aul, i'm not deep enough in delve atm).
I play in std and that's my gear (following 3.5 version)

Atm i'm playing 3 auras with Vitality (got double vit Watcher), Aspect of the Cat and Herald of Ash

So 3 questions

1) room for upgrade ?(beside mirror tier shiet, wich i cant afford)

2) just dropped

and i thought about using it,(replacing Onslaught Flask) but to do so i need to take out Elemental Focus gem from MS link (cant inflict ignite) , and replace with Concentrated Effect (or something else?). PoB shows an actual dps gain, besides the flask damage itself, and regen. Is it worth it in your opinion?

3) For a third aura, Spider or Cat?

Thanks man!
Dernière édition par telemetric, le 19 avr. 2019 15:22:36
"
telemetric a écrit :
Hello, loving the build so far, manage to do all content with it deathless (except Aul, i'm not deep enough in delve atm).
I play in std and that's my gear (following 3.5 version)

Atm i'm playing 3 auras with Vitality (got double vit Watcher), Aspect of the Cat and Herald of Ash

So 3 questions

1) room for upgrade ?(beside mirror tier shiet, wich i cant afford)
2) just dropped
, and i thought about using it, but i do need to take out Elemental Focus gem on 6l (cant inflict ingnite) , and replace with Concentrated Effect. PoB shows an actual dps gain, besides the utility, qol, and regen. Is it worth it in your opinion?
3) For a third aura, Spider or Cat?

Thanks man!

fortify corrup-ted nebulochs and ele weakness tombfists

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires