[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

Hi just started trying out this build and was wondering if I should follow your current molten strike character's build in Synthesis or the guide's one as there are some changes to the passives or I may have seen wrongly. Also on that note i was wondering that your current ms character uses a different amulet than xoph's blood and which one would be the right choice in this league. Thanks alot!
"
nyleng2 a écrit :
Hi just started trying out this build and was wondering if I should follow your current molten strike character's build in Synthesis or the guide's one as there are some changes to the passives or I may have seen wrongly. Also on that note i was wondering that your current ms character uses a different amulet than xoph's blood and which one would be the right choice in this league. Thanks alot!

i will explain the changes and add an updated and alternate versions of it
i ll add options for std players aswell
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
I see u are at depths 600.. do u think u can go as deep as last season with the new stuff?
"
Treydez87 a écrit :
I see u are at depths 600.. do u think u can go as deep as last season with the new stuff?

delve mods are quadrippled now.
i dk if its even worth it.
Hi there, I have some questions regarding the new build.

Will I have mana problems with a level 3 enlighten? Or do I need a level 4?

Would be better the tankier version with 3 purities or the 3.5 version with more damage for delve farming? and for mapping in general?

Could I use a rare body armour with life and res if can't afford Farrul's fur? (I could use Loreweave but, does it make sense since the +max res of the Loreweave will be useless having the purities?)

Nebuloch with Fortify chance on melee hit is really expensive. Could I use Leap slam + Fortity instead Blood magic gem?
why leap slam instead whirling blade for moving?

why not Blood rage (instead portal gem) for charges?
Dernière édition par FedeS, le 9 avr. 2019 13:26:28
"
FedeS a écrit :
Hi there, I have some questions regarding the new build.

Will I have mana problems with a level 3 enlighten? Or do I need a level 4?

Would be better the tankier version with 3 purities or the 3.5 version with more damage for delve farming? and for mapping in general?

Could I use a rare body armour with life and res if can't afford Farrul's fur? (I could use Loreweave but, does it make sense since the +max res of the Loreweave will be useless having the purities?)

Nebuloch with Fortify chance on melee hit is really expensive. Could I use Leap slam + Fortity instead Blood magic gem?
why leap slam instead whirling blade for moving?

why not Blood rage (instead portal gem) for charges?

i got frenzy from fur and did bosses with the build thats why i changed blood rage
enlighten 3 wouldnt be enough

i recommend 3.6 setup if u wanna go crazy overboard with being tanky
if not 3.5 is fine
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
i got frenzy from fur and did bosses with the build thats why i changed blood rage

if not 3.5 is fine

What about Fortify?

Do you think this will be fine for the build? (just crafted)
"
FedeS a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :

if not 3.5 is fine

What about Fortify?

Do you think this will be fine for the build? (just crafted)

well 2 projectiles are always better
getting fortify corruption always help with attacking w/o having to leap slam.
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
well 2 projectiles are always better
getting fortify corruption always help with attacking w/o having to leap slam.

Dernière édition par FedeS, le 10 avr. 2019 01:21:58

loving this build. facetanking god

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires