[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

Endurance charge on stun gives more damage than fire penetration because it also gives damage per endurance charge.

You could still use fire penetration but it will be a little less damage than endurance charge on stun.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Dernière édition par Tenzarin_MyNameWasTaken, le 31 mars 2019 13:28:01
"
Endurance charge on stun gives more damage than fire penetration because it also gives damage per endurance charge.

You could still use fire penetration but it will be a little less damage than endurance charge on stun.

But what are we talking bout here ? is it item or some passive skill node/cluster ?
Hi,

What are the best 6link gems combination for molten Strike uber elder Fight ?
Have a Double vitality watchers eye with loh and Life recovery rate. Thx
Just wanted to say THANK YOU for this build!

I hit depth 1233 last league in SSF betrayal, using the unfated Kaom's rings (kaom's sign not way), no LGOH watchers eye, no +1 endy boots, etc. Sulphite really mattered because i couldn't just go out and buy scarabs being SSF.

This was by far the MOST FUN build I have ever played, tons and tons of deathless uber elders etc. This build is 1000% better than the grelwood one imo

Highly recommend.
Hey! Wanted to save thanks for this build because I am actually having a great time delving. Currently hit 520 and I am still tanking most of the stuff. Thing is I am starting to feel the huge hits and was wondering if there is anything I can do to to upgrade my gear.

Current Gear:

When I need to fight boss, I swap belt for stygian vise:

https://pastebin.com/MdFEGNFm
Delve mods got quadriple buffs...
i dk what can we do with hard modded delves. i did 600 but it was tough
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
We need to wait for next patch - melee changes. Is hard to delve with life based char now, when CI builds are the best.
Hey, great build but some questions.
POB shows my best gem instead of fire pen would be conc effect, why is non using that?
If it shows me endurance charge on melee stun is better than fire pen I should use it than?
I am also wondering why we use Ball lightning?
I am currently using wave of conviction with combustion since it reduces enemy's resistance, I do not understand the use of ball lightning?
If any can answer I would appreciate it.
"
Thuor99 a écrit :
POB shows my best gem instead of fire pen would be conc effect, why is non using that?
If it shows me endurance charge on melee stun is better than fire pen I should use it than?
I am currently using wave of conviction with combustion since it reduces enemy's resistance, I do not understand the use of ball lightning?

Ball lightning proc life on hit, blind, culling strike. You can choose what to use. I use for example orb of storms instead of ball lightning.
"
nazgul29 a écrit :
"
Thuor99 a écrit :

Ball lightning proc life on hit, blind, culling strike. You can choose what to use. I use for example orb of storms instead of ball lightning.

I dont suggest orb of storms.
It hits way less
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires