[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

Why we dont use new rings instead of old kaoms?

We can have dmg rolls, vit + res and we go for offensive jewels easy.

Coz price of it is crazy.

yea these rings might get nasty. still need better craft and 2nd copy but they r w8 better tham koams
the thing is 2x kaom' ways gives us total of 8% hp regen
this is pretty good if u wanna outregen the nebulochs
thats why kaom's ways might be better
we already have a shitton of dmg and hp.
2 rares wont save us from anything because we already wipe the content with ease. i just did an uber elder with 350 ping while playing one handed.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
2 rares wont save us from anything because we already wipe the content with ease. i just did an uber elder with 350 ping while playing one handed.

congratz on uber kill. do u delve tho ? currently at 600 depth. And I dont have tons of damage and would might say I am lacking it. Tho I would say I am really well geared but there is always some shit to improve. 90% of mobs 1shot me at this point so it comes to whom kills who first. And I bet I can facetank uber beam while standing in degen and sexting your mom (JOKE!) I see myself pushing with this build way further tho I dont see how can we kill aul. I did my first at 400ish depth. Currently have sitting one at 600. While I have flask I do damage easily and just facetank him one faze into another really quickly. Flasks gone = 1 shot ;/ Mods are harsh but I wouldnt call it extremely hard and expecting to meet more dangerous auls.

Wondering how this stands in this build ? Using it instead movement speed flask since I either attack or jump and dont really care about MS. BUt maybe there is better contenders in this spot ?
"
Golekas a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :

congratz on uber kill. do u delve tho ? currently at 600 depth. And I dont have tons of damage and would might say I am lacking it. Tho I would say I am really well geared but there is always some shit to improve. 90% of mobs 1shot me at this point so it comes to whom kills who first. And I bet I can facetank uber beam while standing in degen and sexting your mom (JOKE!) I see myself pushing with this build way further tho I dont see how can we kill aul. I did my first at 400ish depth. Currently have sitting one at 600. While I have flask I do damage easily and just facetank him one faze into another really quickly. Flasks gone = 1 shot ;/ Mods are harsh but I wouldnt call it extremely hard and expecting to meet more dangerous auls.

Wondering how this stands in this build ? Using it instead movement speed flask since I either attack or jump and dont really care about MS. BUt maybe there is better contenders in this spot ?

u dont have tombfists they add 10 % more dps
lava lash at left down
endurance charge gain instead of fire pen
and most importantly u have unstopable instead of undeniable
u pretty much miss all the dmg increases u need on tree + items
as defensive setup
get fortify corrupted nebulochs and 1 shock immunity flask instead of block flask
Hello @MrsDeath_,
Thank you for the well prepared guide.
I am checking your gears on Synthesis league and it seems like your gems and links differ from the ones in the guide. Which one do you recommend us to follow?
"
Arakheo a écrit :
Hello @MrsDeath_,
Thank you for the well prepared guide.
I am checking your gears on Synthesis league and it seems like your gems and links differ from the ones in the guide. Which one do you recommend us to follow?

i d say 3.6 is better.
dmg and def kinda improved so use the character in synthesis as base
Really enjoying the build. I've followed your league character in PoB and made some changes to the builds for myself but I have noticed one thing.

Increased fire damage mods on maps seems to really really make the Nebuloch maces fire affect hurt after a fight. It really hurts more when combined with enemies always ignite. Would there be a good way to avoid these or just to reroll the maps?
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
Golekas a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :

u dont have tombfists they add 10 % more dps
lava lash at left down
endurance charge gain instead of fire pen
and most importantly u have unstopable instead of undeniable
u pretty much miss all the dmg increases u need on tree + items
as defensive setup
get fortify corrupted nebulochs and 1 shock immunity flask instead of block flask

Thanks for reply. Idk how I missed lava lash. block flask and unstopable was picked for specific reason maybe u were looking at my build during that run. Nebulochs ripping left and right, cant corrupt them ;/ What about endurance charge gain instead of fire pen. That goes where ? On items or skill tree ? In any case why would I need endurance charge on hit ? I stack them with gluttony before run and then dont stop untill run/map/delve stops and I never run out of them. And I dont run -chance to steal charge- mod at delve. Am I missing something at this part ? BIG THANKS

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires